• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Magic and Dragons(RP)

"Done with Irited, on to Redlow!" Seth said excitedly. He was a messenger boy for the Kingdom of Humans. The usual route between Irited and Redlow war around an hour walking, but he took a shortcut everyday. It was through an Elven territory, but he didn't mind the scoffs and calls at him.

For many years, the kingdoms of Elves, Humans, and Dwarves have hated each other and argued over land. They had a treaty in place to prevent war, but alas, the peoples still hate each other. Discrimination was the least of it though, but Seth had never experienced someone attacking him until this faithful day.

Phina was out eith her mother, buying food for a small get together to celebrate her becoming 17. While she was paying at a stall, a shriek came from her mother.

"Phina, lets go home. We dont know if this human could be hostile!" She glared at the guy, Seth.

"Mother, I think he is passing by. Its no big deal." Phina said, continuing to walk.

"No big deal? His kind have killed ours on multiple occasions. We are leaving!" Her mother grabbed her arm and dragged her towards their home.

Getting through, he left towards Redlow. Then, he heard the marching. He looked and it was the Human Militia. They didn't usually march unless in war, but he didn't know that they were off to fight a dragon. He followed in curiosity.

While her mother began to prepare meals, she lef outside where she overheard a conversation.

"The Human army is marching! They just passed us! I heard they are hunting a dragon!"

"Dragon? Thats childish."

She heard stories of dragons. So many in fact, she had to go see it. So she ran out, looking for the army.

The army marched, and then they saw it. Near Illios, a dragon flew. There was about 20 men, and they all took out bows. They shot at the dragon in the sky. When it was hit, it flew down to fight back. Seth took out his sword.
"Imagine the stuff i'd get for killing a dragon!" Seth ran up and charged. He couldn't get close though, as it swung its tail and slapped him to the side.

Kuro and Shiro were heading to the Elves palace to start a new mission, according to their ruler. "Hey, Shiro," Kuro said when she saw the dragon on the ground, grabbing her black katana with her right hand. "I see," Shiro answered as he began to prepare his water magic. Kuro ran to the dragon, ready to protect it since she loved dragons, her and Shiro were also a Knight from the Dragon Troupe in the Kingdom of Humans. She knew how to get dragons away without hurting them, and possibly you could tame them but it was very rare for someone to tame a dragon. Shiro was at Kuro's side, in front of the dragon, and faced the Soldiers in the Army. "Stay away from this dragon," Kuro warned as she sent a death glare at the soldiers and Seth. "We will get him away from you, just leave him alone," Shiro said as his water magic appeared in his hands. Kuro noticed the dragons tail twitch but she didn't move. Her black Dragon Troupe shirt and black jeans shining in the sunlight.

"Im sorry, but im killing this thing!" Seth stood up and grabbed his sword. "The less of them, the more of us." Seth formed a flame in his left hand. He charged in, this time getting by the tail and getting a couple of slashes before getting hit with a wing. As he distracted the beast, the army attacked.

"Shiro!" Kuro yelled but Shiro's magic already had the army in his giant water bubble. Kuro jumped at Seth with her black sword, hitting his sword with hers. "I don't want to hurt you but I'm in the Dragon Troupe and I will hurt you if you try to kill this dragon," she said with a growl, knowing that Shiro's magic would run out soon so she had to act fast.

"Dragon Troupe? People who care for these....monsters? I may not be the brightest but i know you are not right in the head." he didn't like dragons. His family didn't because of the history.

The Dragon Hunters were made of many heroes from the dwarves, humans, and elves. The legendary swordsman Drigan was one, and was Seth's Great Grandfather. He taught his daughter that dragons were bad. She taught his mom, his mom taught him. He knew that his family would respect him if he struck the dragon down. Its all he had to do.

Kuro growled at Seth, knowing he said the word. "Monsters? They wouldn't be monsters if you people tried to kill them all the time!" She yelled but she noticed Shiro's magic slipping. She pushed Seth's sword with her own, trying to knock Seth down. "Fly!" She yelled to the dragon as she put the tip of her blade to Seth's throat to stop him from moving to his spot. The Dragon Troupe were very dangerous people, especially those on Kuro's and Shiro's level, but they wouldn't hesitate to harm someone to help dragons, though they weren't allowed to kill people, they could get them close.

Seth grabbed the sword with his left hand. "Well we would have to kill them if they were monsters." he pushed the sword away with his gauntlet. "Damnit!" he looked down. "Dragons aren't good." he mumbled, groaning while grabbing his side.

Phina ran down the hill after watching the thing unfold. "Is anyone hurt?" she looked at Seth. "Let me help you, she said, putting her hands on his side and healing him. "That was the first dragon ive seen since, ever. It was so majestic."

Kuro looked down at Seth with a growl and Shiro let the soldiers go from his magic as they dragon flew away. "At least she gets that dragons are majestic, you should stop trying to kill them. Now, if you will excuse us, we are heading to Drevan to speak with the king," Kuro said, sheathing her katana and walking toward Drevan to meet the king, Shiro running to catch up to her and began to walk when he was a tree her side.

She looked down. "I do think they are a threat. Just a majestic threat." she looked at Seth. "Im Phina. May i ask why you were so keen on trying to kill the dragon?"

"Thanks. Im Seth. I guess since you healed me, i'll tell you. My great grandfather fought dragons and after he thought that they had killed them all, he told his daughter. She told hers and she told me. Now that they are back, i feel like i have to kill one, just for my family." He smiled. "I need to get back to Redlow. Thanks."

Kuro and Shiro finally made it to Drevan's palace and entered with little trouble. They reached the Elf king and bowed respectively until they saw the signal to get up. "Our king has told us to come here for a mission. What is the mission you have tasked for us?" Kuro asked with respect as she looked at his face but not his eyes, she believed it to be disrespectful.

"Do you mind if i tag along? I would prefer to be out of the house while my family is busy." She asked Seth. "Im sure nobody would care, i mean how much damage can a healing elf do?" she joked

"Are you sure? Elves aren't necessarily welcomed into Redlow, but i don't think i can stop you." he shrugged, walking towards Redlow. He mocked the whole Dragon Troupe thing on the way there.

Kuro sighed as they walked out of the Elf King's castle. "I can't believe these Elves! Always capturing dragons then letting them free by 'accident' then killing them!" She scoffed with her arms crossed. "Now, now, don't get all worked up," Shiro sweat dropped as he scratched his head. They were starting to head back to Sesco to tell their king that the Elves had killed the dragon and there was no misson to do in Drevan. They laughed and talked, mostly about wanting to get a dragon like the higher ups did. They made it into Redlow, getting some bread to snack on their way to Sesco. Kuro spotted the boy with the Elf girl from when they saved the dragon in Illios. Shiro stiffened a bit, it was never good when they saw someone who had just wanted to kill a dragon. Kuro decided to ignore them when she saw a couple of Dragon Troupe passing. "Hey, I have a favor to ask," she said, catching their attention. "Can you tell the King that the Elves killed another dragon?" She asked with a little growl in her voice. One of them nodded and they walked in the direction of the castle. Most of the Dragon Troupe worked in pairs besides the ones that were powerful enough to work on their own. "Shiro, do you want to go somewhere?" Kuro asked with a mischievous smile. "S-sure," Shiro said with a nervous smile as he sweat dropped. "Let's go to the Dragon Forest," she said with a joyful smile as she looked around. "No, we are not going there," Shiro said as he looked at Kuro with a glare. "You know we can't go there," Shiro added as he continued to glare at Kuro. "But-," she started but she was caught off by Shiro raising his hand to shush her. "No buts, we are not going to the Dragon Forest. It's too dangerous," he said then he smile as he watched two children running around with huge smiles. Shiro sat under a tree, Kuro sitting next to him.

"Welcome to Redlow. Foods great here. Let me pass off this message really quick." Seth smiled. He walked to the guards post.
"Oh hello. Suppose you' a messenger?" the guard asked.
"Yessir. Three letters." Seth said, getting his pay and going back to Phina.

"Oh. Hey look, its those weird people from before." She said, pointing at the twins. "I do suppose its rude to point though." she finished, putting her arm down and looking down. "So can we try some food? I wonder if its the same."

Kuro and Shiro noticed Phina point at them but then she lowered her hand. Kuro decided to have some fun and picked up a small stick, throwing it in Phina's direction and aiming it to hit a post beside her head. It hit its mark and Kuro smiled, resting her head in her palm with her elbow on her right knee that was sitting up. Shiro sighed at Kuro's playful throw of a stick that would likely frighten the girl Phina. "When will you ever let someone alone?" He asked which earned a smile from Kuro. "Never," she said witch made Shiro sigh once again.

Seth notice the stick and was startled. He took a breath and cursed under his breath. "Lets go somewhere else, people can apparently be pricks around here." he said, stepping away.