• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia VI - The Graveyard

So I'm not actually the Seer. I was still a townsfolk, however, so you were all still right in trusting me.

HOWEVER.

I still have important info. Info that can take down ANOTHER Mafia member. If the Priest or Priestess is reading this, I beg of you, revive me during the night(or as soon as you possibly can). I will be both UNKILLABLE and I can use my knowledge to bring a swift end to the Mafia.

And did I mention how much of a boon it would be to have someone who's both unkillable AND on your side? It would be a huge help.

Think about it.

EDIT:

Linkachu said:
Why do I get the feeling that Sho actually wanted to be killed? ;)

Because I did :3 I'm fully aware that people have to die in order for the townspeople to win. That in mind, with my playstyle being vocal in order to take down the Mafia as quickly as possible, that doesn't ever give me long to live. As you said in the previous day as well, I'm always a townsfolk. That allows me to be as helpful as I can alive so that once I do inevitably die, then at least one Mafia member has slipped up in even the slightest way(be it them voting for me to die the previous day, them saying something incriminating after my death, and now everything they said before my death is now suspicious).

Plus, it doesn't really matter to me if I'm out most of the game, as I'm still having fun watching you guys. But as Red said, he's in it to live as long as he can and my goal is victory for my team at almost any cost. If my death is that cost, then so be it.

I also really really really really like winning.

Re: The Graveyard

Well I was the Jester which means I'm the first winner of this round of Mafia. But anyway I was trying to debunk my role a little I was doing my normal bold game play and trying to get rid of people I was certain were Mafia but as usual my hunches are wrong and against the masses. Also Day 3 hates me xD

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Haha. Well played, Riley! Even if you weren't trying to get killed it worked out nicely in your favour. XD

The rest very much amuses me. What a pleasant surprise to discover that the priest activated their power on the same turn that I activated my own, effectively wasting their secretspecialawesome ability. Lovely coincidence.

Good show, Priestface, but it was all for naught. Still two Mafia to kill, and the sun has set. Riley and myself are dead, and a third townie has turned against you all. My, my, how the numbers have dwindled~ |D

I just thought isn't Jester kind of an insta-win role anyway because die = win and living = win.

But yeah the numbers have dwindled so much Mafia needs to be hit on Day 4 or it will end a draw or a Mafia win assuming my numbers were correct.

But well played, Katie you completely slipped under my radar. I doubt I would have ever suspected you even if I had somehow survived.

So...

I took a gamble by going after Katie, but she was one step ahead this time. No regrets though. You were by far the biggest threat in the game by playing very smart and was on -no one's- radar. Like no one suspected you. If I didn't go after you then, I was likely going down the next night. Looks like I was right about that.

So at the end of the day, you may have Underboss'd me, but you're still dead and so one major threat gone.

Also I smited Katie ♥

ilu Katie.

Also I no longer trust the jester role. As far as I'm concerned, Riley took himself out of this game just like last time lol.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I guess I did give the number of remaining Mafia members away, didn't I? Bad me. Wasn't even thinking when I wrote that. :x

Carmen, I was dropping out of the game anyways by choice, so no matter how you look at it you still wasted your powers. But you did take your shot, which is commendable. Instead of being suckered by Sho you went down the route of murderer. My twisted Mafia heart is proud of you. ;D

I thought everyone was aiming in the wrong direction so I tried to correct them, turns out I was wrong. When I knew table were turning on me I focused on my role rather than the game while trying not to sound as Jesterish as possible xD

Also good find, Carmi like you said no one suspected her, shame she shook her Mafianess on to someone else

Linkachu said:
Carmen, I was dropping out of the game anyways by choice, so no matter how you look at it you still wasted your powers. But you did take your shot, which is commendable. Instead of being suckered by Sho you went down the route of murderer. My twisted Mafia heart is proud of you. ;D

lol

I was very, very tempted to revive Sho and dearly wanted too. But I had to think of the town. Killing you would've been a bigger benefit than reviving Sho. And like I said, you weren't on anyone's radar so taking you out would've been very difficult during a normal game day. If I'd known you'd be dropping out...well no, still. I don't have regrets ^^

Also, this has been the most fun mafia game so far.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

In conclusion, this was all Katie's plan to get me killed. </3

I would love to say that this was my plan, but I mainly picked you because it'd make things fun. ;) I'd hoped you'd survive at least one day to get another townie killed... but then again, you indirectly did, so it wasn't all for naught. Poor Dark Soul, doomed for his lover being too conniving for his own good. My only regret is that I didn't kill you both myself. :'D

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

I wish I had survived too. I think everyone would have still suspected me, but if I had just killed Tan (who had previously told me he was the Seer), I could have maybe held on. I just clearly can never not kill Carmen when I'm Mafia, it would seem. </3 (ilu Carmen)

Honestly, I think everyone assumed (me included) that I would be chosen to be the Mafia draftee. You should have used that knowledge to get me killed and recruited somebody else, Katie. This is Mafia, we use convoluted logic!

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Sir Red said:
Honestly, I think everyone assumed (me included) that I would be chosen to be the Mafia draftee. You should have used that knowledge to get me killed and recruited somebody else, Katie. This is Mafia, we use convoluted logic!

I honestly just didn't have the time or energy to think too deeply about it. Stuff came up offline that made me lose my drive for this Mafia round, so admittedly I didn't scheme too much with my Underboss choice. It was just nice having that ability to use in general verses dropping out of the game because I dislike people who quit without a good reason, myself included. ;x

I'm sorry you had to drop out Katie! It was fun having you around. On random note, Red would've been the last person I'd underboss because he's well...Red XD Tan, I gotta say that you're the MVP of this match. I'm sorry DS had to die though.

Also will I ever make it past Day 3 again?

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

One of these days Carmen Sho, you and I will make it till the end. It will be glorious. :'D That's assuming Sho doesn't willingly get himself killed, that is. :x

Quick Game-by-game breakdown:
-Game 1- No Carmen
-Game 2- Carmen and I were on the same side
-Game 3- Carmen and I kill each other on the same night.
-Game 4- No Red
-Game 5- I kill Carmen
-Game 6- I kill Carmen

I think I've also killed Sho twice. :x

Also, I certainly agree about Tan. He's been pulling all of the strings this game.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Sir Red said:
One of these days Carmen Sho, you and I will make it till the end. It will be glorious. :'D

I guess I should be grateful that I've managed to survive to the end at least once. XD

It's quite funny how, from the moment I received the message that I was an innocent madly in love with Red up to the moment of my death, we never even talked once! It was a wordless relationship, I guess? What's even funnier to me was that Red was the one to decide I was the Wife in this relationship in his final message, although it is more fitting xD

I don't really mind too much that I'm out of the game now. I've already survived one game, and this round a Mafia member died with me! The last round is shaping up to be spectacular, and I'm already looking forward to the next game~

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Dark Soul said:
It's quite funny how, from the moment I received the message that I was an innocent madly in love with Red up to the moment of my death, we never even talked once! It was a wordless relationship, I guess? What's even funnier to me was that Red was the one to decide I was the Wife in this relationship in his final message, although it is more fitting xD
Well I referred to you as the wife because Tan had already done so, and I wasn't sure if you wanted to come out about it yet so I didn't refer to you by name.

Yeah, I really never popped into chat to discuss things with anyone about Mafia this game. That's kind of the reason as to why we had a silent relationship. Honestly, I think I liked not being in chat and discussing things in there. It put me more in the dark and made things a bit more fun. (Not to mention that I was largely able to avoid the web of knowledge that forms each game.)

EDIT: Why did my first post get deleted in here?

Re: Mafia VI: Day Five (Oct. 3-5) Blind and Forsaken

I think Luckii can be considered the most suspicious person left as of right now. I first thought of him as an ally because he went with my accusations against Riley almost as fervently as I did myself- And he would've had a good reason to, because as a hypothetical Mafia, he'd have know that Riley wasn't part of his Family. (Although, to be fair, the same can be said of me.)

But yes, I'll wait to see Luckii's reaction to all this before undertaking action.

[EDIT]

This game of Mafia is full of yaoi. Full of it.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

The new Mafia day opened yesterday and nobody has even posted yet...

Get posting peoples! I'm interested to see how everything will go down. ;x

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

If Brendan doesn't vote it's going to end up coming down to a coin flip. That would be an amusing end to a Mafia round. xD

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Linkachu said:
If Brendan doesn't vote it's going to end up coming down to a coin flip. That would be an amusing end to a Mafia round. xD
lololololol That would be the most horrific and amazingly wonderful way for Mafia to end. I'm really surprised Brendan hasn't posted, though. He has been pretty active throughout the game otherwise.

Also, DS, I'm pretty sure dead people aren't supposed to constantly theorize about the game in the open. That's how we've ran into some issues in past games. ;)