• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia VI: Day Five (Oct. 3-5) Blind and Forsaken

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
So I wonder who the mafia killed. It was Tangrow! Our poor dear Tan was found dead this morning. He was indeed The Seer as he had claimed, which means that his death wasn't in vain. In fact, it seems as if he's been the major player and the one who's carried you foul village people this far. What will you do now that he's gone, I wonder~~~

In other news, Mr.RMA has reported an identity theft. He has come forward to say that his role as the Lady of the Night has been stolen by the Thief. I guess the thief wanted to *ahem* play some different games~~~

Do your best not to destroy yourselves~~~

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Also. Just because RMA was the LotN doesn't mean he's not mafia. He could have had double roles~~~

There's only five of you left. Don't be shy pointing fingers

In my opinion, despite Sem saying that RMA could be double roling, I doubt that they are mafia. So at least now we know perhaps we shouldn't vote for RMA at any rate.

(Sorry for short post but I'm on my iPod)

Did you miss me?

I find it surprising that you would be willing to defend at this point Nidorich. By now, we would all be carving each other up by now, and if the mafia doesn't want to get caught in the draft, he would be quick to try and direct attention on somebody. The fact that you wouldn't do that would probably mean you aren't Mafia, so I'll stand by you for this round. Unlike you however, I'm perfectly happy with carving people up. Not El though, thanks to yesterdays' big event, we know who the underboss's target was, so he's exempt from suspicion. And there is no way I'll vote for myself.

So that just leaves RMA and Luckii, and I'm sure that it's one of the two, so possibly scratch one then catch one. And if Nidorich's defence is anything to stand by, then that just leaves old Luckii, who has been slinking along with almost everything that has happened so far, only really standing out when Riley was being accused, and that was no mafioso. So I'm pretty sure that it's Luckii.

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Guess the *ahem* fun's over for me then, huh?Though I preferred Lord of the Night over Lady, for fairly obvious reasons . Well, since my former role has been revealed, I may as well state what I've learned by now.

I discovered through my role's...err...abilities, that Brendan's not Mafia, and El's obviously clear as well. This leaves Nidorich and Luckii as the only possible suspects remaining. Honestly, I find Luckii a bit more suspicious as well, but, considering how he wasn't active on day four, if he doesn't post anything by the 5th's end, he's gonna be axed anyways. Because of this, I'd like to hear what he has to say before I cast my vote, provided he shows up in time.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Wow, we're really down to not that many people, aren't we?

I agree that RMA is cleared of suspicion. Being the Lord of the Night, and stopping Mafia on the first night (thanks babycakes) proved he wasn't mafia initially, and there was no benefit to the Mafia converting him.

I also agree that Nidorich's immediate jump to single out someone else, and an unlikely target at that, does strike me as suspicious but just how suspicious I can't really say.

I'd like to hear more input from Nidorich, as well as Luckii. I'd also like to know more about why Brendan's not mafia, but he's not immediately suspicious to me. I'm just curious.

I'm not sure, but I did wake up with one heck of a headache a while ago. I remember hanging around at the bar when some fellow offered me a drink. It all was a bit fuzzy from there. I think I remember chains and a stick...? Anyway, I guess that means RMA is that rapist mystery person. And he did some... investigating on me. So that is what RMA meant by me being innocent El.

Also, to make some amendments to my previous argument. RMA is no longer on my suspicion book, because I completely forgot what he did that first night. <<

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
[necromancer mode on]

Dark Soul's spiritual ramblings have been banished back to the Graveyard where they belong, because he had forgotten he had left this mortal realm. I collected a portion of his soul as payment, and his ghost has been relocated.

As you were.

[necromancer mode off]

Holy shit guys, sorry, I've been without internet for the last week or so, so I havn't been able to post. Sorry guys.

Also, Brendan; I am not mafia, don't kill me. It's either RMA or NidoRich.

No going to say any more than that.

EDIT: well, since nobody has spoken, I will. I'm not Mafia, and El is not Mafia, Nidorich voted for Red, a mafioso, in-game yesterday. Brendan was voting for Red before a new mafioso appeared at the end of Day 3. I have suspicions that it is you. It's either you or RMA, who saved El and voted for Red on Day 4. You targetted you're suspicions at El, who voted for Red, who was, once again, the Mafioso. I think it's you.

Lynch Brendan

That could be a compelling argument Luckii, except you're forgetting a few things.

A) RMA was the lady of the night who saved El's life in the first place. So there's no way he would use his powers to sabotage his own groups efforts.

B) RMA already said that he... seduced me... and it had no effect on the mafia happenings, as it did when he seduced someone else (Either Carmen or Belle, though I think it would have been Carmen). So that clears me of suspicion. Plus, you never sided against Red either, so what does that make you?

C) Nidorich only voted for Red after the big confession of his identity. There is no way that anybody wouldn't vote for Red after a show like that. Although I didn't vote for Red, that was because I wasn't present for it. By the time I learned of what Tan revealed, the verdict was already given. So Nidorich isn't out of the clear yet. Although I'm pretty sure I know what he is, or more, what he has become...

You have numerous times throughout the games stated that I was a sly fox. And I am very flattered about your compliments. However, the fact that now you would go for me is because you see me as the biggest threat, and are making excuses for yourself, incorrect excuses at that. And now, I have little doubt about your identity now. Lynch Luckii

Mr.RMA

Magearna before it was cool
Hmm...funny...I would think, Luckii, that you would try to convince us all to lynch Nidorich instead of you, yet you try to get the mob to turn against me and Brendan...It's almost as if...oh, I don't know... you're trying to get us all to turn against each other, perhaps?

The fact of the matter is, whether you believe my claims or not, I know that only you and Nidorich can be mafia at this point, this I learned from my former position. I feel that if you were truly innocent, you'd be more inclined to get us to vote for Nido of all people, since, if he's mafia, that would decide the game. Instead, you place suspicion on the two of us who have placed suspicion on you so far. This on its own just makes me more suspicious of you. Add Brendan's most recent statements to that, and I believe I've come to a decision. Lynch Luckii

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
And Luckii's been lynched.

Jeez, I thought you guys weren't going to come to a decision. Anyway, Luckii was a townie, yaaaay- wait. No, yaaaaaaaaaaaaay~~~

Four left~

Status
Not open for further replies.