• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Mafia (Like the card game)

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
Hello! this game will be played with me assigning roles in PMs, this chat to make announcements and the Rp thread, days will be enacted in a RP, characters will be normally people, have whatever personality you want, just be consistante

Roles:
Mafia:Kills one person as a group at night
Wins if there are more mafia then everyone else

Meidc: choses one person to protect in the night (Can't chose self more than twice in a row)
Wins when Mafia are gone

Docter: choses one person to protect, besides himself at night
Wins when Mafia are gone

Innocent: along with other allies, votes at end of day who to kill
Wins when Mafia are gone

Detective: Learn identity of one player at night
Wins when mafia are gone

Lawyer: Once per game override a execution vote, making everyone vote for or against one person
Wins when mafia are gone

I might add more, if you have some, please tell me!

Last edited:
Hm... I guess I’ll follow what my head is telling me is the best option overall... and that’s to make a new character. Both Josh and Akemi were top options, but... OH! I have an old friend who could actually work here! I can bring in me old charismatic boi, Rory Sanders! I think all of you already know him well enough, but... since this isn’t the Pokémon world, I may as well:

Rory Sanders, Male, 27 years old, very charismatic and great at manipulating people or tricking them. That doesn’t mean he’s a bad person, but... you need to watch out, there’s a good chance he could persuade you that sardine flavored lemonade would sell well.

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
We are going to try a game with you four, so PM me with the thing labeled *Your name* Mafia, if you want to RP something as your role, secretly (AS in no one knows it's you) PM me the post, and I'll copy paste it, I'll be the narrator, I'll make the thread after that, hope for the best

The Dark Fairy

Previously Eliiiscool
So, the card game works different, but the way I'm doing it, I'll have a discussion with each player to secretly assign roles, when the roles are assigned, the game starts, there are two sides, the town, and the mafia, the towns job is to get rid of the mafia, the mafias job is to get the number of townsfolk lower than theirs, while not letting anyone know who they are, most roles act in the night, but at the end of a day, everyone votes on who to kill

Any post for a role, that the player does not want to post to not reveal themselves, I'll post