• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 4: Day Six (Jan 26th-28th): Boom!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
Tangrow has been hunted down like the rainbow-infested tentacle monster thing he is. Unfortunately, he was also wired with high explosives.

Chadwyck, a Mafia member, has been taken down with him.

Re: Day Six (Jan 26th-28th): Boom!

Hurrr.

I would say Richard got JadaStark'd, but this time I wasn't even going by gut feeling. I tried to use cool logic and go for the one I found most suspicious- And that was him, because he'd kept in the shadows and had the weakest defense. So not 'everything that moves'.

Right. After taking a look on the Hit List, not many are left- I'm the slightest bit suspicious of Luckii, who has managed to agree with me in pretty much every decision I've made- And since none of those have ever turned out too well, I'm not sure if it's just coincidental or if he's been trying to side with a more outspoken player.

I could be completely wrong, but I'd like to see some initiative from Luckii- Or basically anyone else but me, because I don't want another Townie dead by me.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Nidorich wasn't that suspicious really. I only started his little bandwagon of death because he was going to die anyway at the hands of DS and Luckii. You could say it was dangerous and yes I'm a terrible person, but we're pretty safe numbers-wise at this point, especially now with a third mafia down.

It also made his death at least a little useful to us: now that he's out of the way what do his persistent accusers have to say for themselves? Nidorich was mercilessly hounded by DS and Luckii, who were also responsible for Jada's demise as well if I recall correctly.

Let's ignore that though and look back at the El vs Belle vote from a few nights ago. Let's see everyone who's alive right now as well

-Darksoul
-Luckii
-Sem
-Belle (though she may as well be dead)
-Toru
-Ked
-Demelza

That's all of us. Most of the roles are also still active - we've only lost precious Carmen, our bus driver, and Tan our Mad Bomber, but he was dreadful anyway I'm glad he's gone >;D

I've already claimed to be the Priest, and the fact that no one's bothered to contest that is a pretty good clue that should mean that I'm a good (lol) guy this round. The only other person that we can be positive on is Belle, who unfortunately hasn't been around in ages.

We still have our Doctor and Detective, neither of which have been very present, so I'm willing to pin those roles on Ked and Toru.

The last active role we still have is the Double Agent, which is the scariest one. It most probably isn't Belle since she was the double agent in the last game. If we go by the idea that Toru and Ked are both the Detective/Doctor then that means the Double Agent must be either DS, Luckii, or Demelza. "But Sem, what if the Double Agent decides to side with the villagers!" Don't be so naive. Of course the double agent will choose mafia.

Now, let's look back at the El vs Belle battle. Let's not just look at that but look at the people who voted for Belle who are still alive.

-Luckii
-Demelza

We're left with these two. What do either of you have to say for yourselves, really? =)

I'm glad someone has agreed in finding Luckii at least the slightest bit suspicious. On the subject of the Double Agent; Imposing such a role on me would be a very, very dumb thing to do. I would never be able to handle a role like that.

In all honesty, Double Agent doesn't seem like a fitting role for Luckii as opposed to Demelza, who, with her skills in words, would probably be quite good at it. Most of me doesn't want to believe Demelza would be Mafia, but durrr. That's exactly the kind of mindset that makes one lose the game. Which you all just did as well.

Plus there's the very, very tiny chance Demelza as the Double Agent would actually side with the Townies, but given how little initiative she has shown as of yet, I wouldn't believe so.

Long story short; I have a strong suspicion Demelza is the Double Agent. Please keep that in mind provided I don't survive this round. But nonetheless, I am casting a vote for Luckii.

OH COME ON D:

Dark Soul said:
In all honesty, Double Agent doesn't seem like a fitting role for Luckii as opposed to Demelza
...what are you insinuating?

Anyway, I must say that I'm sorry, to all those villagers that I have voted to lynch. I've made some reeeeal big mistakes this game.

I've been scouring the past days, and it appears that DS and I have been a sort of tandem. We've been constantly mentioning each other in our posts, agreeing with each other most of the time, then (albeit incorrectly) voting off the suspicious one. And I ahve to say that I'm a bit miffed at you're suspicions of me, DS. Going by your logic, I can say the exact same thing about you. And just because you may not be able to cope with a role like the Double Agent, does not mean that Petey was not an evil bastard and lump you with the role anyway. Anyway, giving the role to someone such as yourself would be somewhat of an interesting twist to those watching, as judging by the games you've played in, you like to play innocent. Surely Petey wants to make the game interesting as well.

I have heeded your warning about Dem, though, and I shall be keeping a close eye on her.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

If I was double agent I'd be a lot more active in this game then I currently am, because surely the role of a double agent is to screw with everyones mind while he or she plays for a side? And Sem, who's to say the double agent wouldn't side with village? Mafia aren't doing great, we've killed a few at least, jumping ship could be a half decent option. The El vs Belle battle was complete pot luck who I voted for, if I remember rightly I came in late, suspected Belle more then El but in the end just tossed a coin for my vote. I think (from memory), if we've killed mafia since, my votes have been ones which go towards them, I'd be fighting hard to twist your hands if I was mafia, over losing members.

I think Jesper could be double agent, I wouldn't put it past Peter to give someone like him such a role, just to enjoy what happens. In other mafia games I've played giving someone a role which they wouldn't be able to deal with very well brings out the fun in the game. Yes, I have skills as a journalist, and I admit myself I can twist things very easily, but that's no fun for the host to watch. Plus this is only my second game.

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Lynch Luckii.

Demelza

Eevee Tamer
Staff member

Lynch Dark Soul

I'm gonna go with my gut and say he could be double agent.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

And with that, DarkSoul has been ejected out of the nearest window. He was innocent.

In other, more pressing news, Demelza has been struck down by holy wrath from nowhere. Evidence shows that she was the Doctor - but she was also a Double Agent; split between being a Villager and and Mafia.

As she was the last remaining Mafia member, the game is now won; the villagers are victorious. The Hit List has been updated with everyone's real roles.

Status
Not open for further replies.