• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 3: Mafia Day Vier (1-3 Oct) Aquatic Frost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Day Vier (1-3 Oct) Aquatic Frost

... oh my gosh you guys I went out to a philanthropy dance for one night.

I guess...
There isn't much else to say D:
Semmy don't get me wrong, you are my waifu and ilu
but
I don't think Katie would be so bold as she has for no reason.
So I.. I trust her x:

Semmy I'm sorry </3

Lynch Katie D:< I'm already having enough trouble following this game, how much more if Katie were to use her other-worldly powers?~ Also I sold my soul to Sem just days before this started so >:D

Tbh, everything has been said here...Also, I'm glad I have a temporary laptop so I can be more active in the discussion <<

There are a few people I suspected...I suspected Jerty when DS came up dead, but that's a little too obvious to not be a set up imo.

However, I have a gut feeling that we're barking up the wrong tree with both Sem and Katie, however, Red was extremely intriguing in his wording of his post...if Sem is indeed the double agent, that could prove extremely interesting (and take off some tension in this game). I suspect a couple of other people, but we shall see what happens. As it stands, I vote to Lynch Sem.

Ilu Sem and I apologize. This game definitely won't be the same without you </3

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

Akira Rose said:
Ilu Sem and I apologize. This game definitely won't be the same without you </3

But... All he did was join bandwagons to get innocent people killed. You realize he most likely killed Chad too, right? I gotta say, you guys are just making yourselves look extra suspicious at this point. :p

And RX, your wish is my command. Begone, good sir! God will judge thy actions in the afterlife~ ^-^

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Townspeople Double Whammy

Despite another split decision, the townspeople finally settled on a target. In a cruel and unusual display, they pushed Sem into the street, where the sun was shining, bird were singing, an ice cream van's jingle was playing and children were laughing. This happy display proved too much for im, and he exploded on the spot. Documents surfaced later, revealing sem to be a member of Joyeuse.

Despite the sun, a thunder cloud rolled in. A bolt of holy lightning barrelled down, catching an unawares RX and vaporising him. He was later revealed to be a member of Colichemarde.​

Status
Not open for further replies.