• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 3: Mafia Day VI (10-12 Oct) Choking Loss

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator
Mafia Strike Back

After the loss of so many Mafia so far, they have dealt a decisive blow to the townspeople. The body of Demelza was found this morning with bruise marks around her neck, indicating she had been suffocated in a struggle.

Demelza was later discovered to be the Doctor.

Also, in a surprising development, Linkachu has stepped forward and admitted that she has used her holy powers to strike down RX two days ago.​

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Re: Mafia Day VI (10-12 Oct) Choking Loss

Dem. :'(

Also, don't vote for LoN again guys. He's innocent and you're wasting votes.

Ked, I say you're the final mafia member. Prove me wrong.~

Speak up, Ked. Wondering why you found innocent me more suspicious over Belle, the double agent mafia.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Poor Dem, what did she do to deserve this? :'(

Anyway. Five of us left. We know Katie's the priest, so there's three people I could suspect. jerty I believe to be innocent, so that leaves Ked and LoN. As LoN has already called out Ked, I'll concur: Prove you're not Mafia. My vote hinges on this point.

Gosh, Belle actually had me convinced that she's a townsperson, that sneaky little...

Anyway, Katie's the priest, LoN's the detective (?) either way, Katie told us not to lynch him and we trust Katie, so that leaves Teapot and Ked... most people think that Ked's mafia. Belle did say to me that she suspected Teapot and since she knew who was in both families, all my suspicions fall to Ked. You've got some explaining to do, mister.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I'm getting trigger happy now, so I'm just going to jump to the chase and say lynch Ked. Even if I'm wrong it won't end the game, so it's a risk worth taking.

(Considering that the detective is still alive and a different suspect has yet to be identified, I'd say we're likely correct in our assumption)

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

This bandwagon seems like a good one to follow, upon further thought. I trust Katie's opinion.

Lynch Ked.

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

Since we've reached a majority, I don't see any point in continuing this day.

Final Mafia Struck Down

Today, the remaining townspeople finally showed their cunning and located the final remaining member of Colichemarde, Ked. To stand for her crimes, they had her immortalised in bronze. Literally. She's within that bronze statue. A warning to all future Mafia families that the townspeople are not to be trifled with.​

A conclusion thread will be posted momentarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.