• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 3: Day One (Sept. 19-21) And so it begins...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Day One (Sept. 19-21) And so it begins...

Before I kill El, I should change my vote to abstain. I hope the night gives us some answers.

Just playing Devil's Advocate for a second, however;
I can't imagine how waiting out the night would help at all :c
If anything it's just more of the same, only difference being 'oop someone done went and killed them there peoples derp da doo'

If we go the first day without lynching or at least wildly accusing, we lost a day of progress and essentially watch two people get picked off with no real notion as to the Mafia's M.O.
I mean, I'm still not in favor of lynching by any stretch, but maybe if we voice any and all suspicions of who we think might be mafia, we might make some headway tomorrow based on how the Mafia families react? :c

also El it is because he is threatened by you, clearllyyyyyyyy

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Belle, you make an extremely good point, but as yet we've got nothing to go on. I think I'm not the only one who doesn't want to be the first to accuse someone, especially if that proves to be false.

However, it might be worth calling someone out at random, see what they say. We might find someone suspicious by chance, and it's as good a plan right now as any. Thus far, everyone's been really careful about what they say: maybe it's time to rattle the cage a bit.

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator

I call Data out. He's mafia. Prove you're not, Data! >=O

*ahems*
I can see where you guys are coming from, but when there are no suspicions to be made then there's really nothing that we can go on. We can start throwing accusations around and people will get defensive, and then we'll either be right in our accusations or dead wrong. Anyone who's accused is going to defend themselves.

It's one thing abstaining during future turns when evidence is much clearer, but we're damned if we do here and damned if we don't. I'm personally waiting because I don't want to be responsible for killing off an innocent. I don't like the idea of mafia getting a head start, but beyond trying to read El's mind it's the best option I have.

*Lynches El 8D*

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

I'll agree that not discussing anything or throwing out accusations can hurt us, as we'll have really nothing to go off of for Day 2. However, the whole original reason behind the Day One abstainings were so that we don't wildly accuse somebody and help out the mafia. Is there a chance we get lucky and kill a mafia? Yeah, but the odds are that we don't. So it's smarter to play the numbers and not kill our own unless they do something silly and make themselves look really suspicious (*cough*youknowwho*cough*).

Now, to call somebody out at random...number 15 on the list, I am calling you out! D:< (Yay for Witch Trial-esque accusations~ :'D)

Yoshimitsu

Former Moderator

The Town is silent

Despite the knowledge of this new threat, the townspeople have stayed their collective hand and chosen to gather more information about what to do.

More info as we get it.​

You guys know what to do ;D

Status
Not open for further replies.