• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 2: Day Two: Bang Bang

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Day Two (July 25th-26th): Bang Bang

I can see your point, but as for myself I believe that I have a good reason for abstaining this time. Since I've been away, I missed some of the start and I want to catch up with everything before pointing people out.

But as said, I do understand your point.

Shocari said:
Can someone please explain to me why you guys are abstaining? That's hurting more than it's helping.

I don't see why you're being quite so provocative towards those people who abstained or chose to leave their vote until later, Sho - Surely they all have their own views and ideas respectively? Give them (or us, I held off too) a break.

Even so, I do see your point - although rudely put. We have to narrow the suspect list down if we're gonna get the mafia out of our town, and mafia or not, he's suspicious enough from the evidence already listed.

I'm gonna decide my vote now, and its to lynch DS.

Well, I suppose I should vote now.

Dark isn't helping himself by being that little bit too suspicious. There's always the chance that he's enitrely innocent, but ... We never know, I guess ^^
Taking all of the past comments into account, I too must vote to lynch Dark Soul. There's a niggling feeling in my stomach telling me he might be a townsperson, but what has to be done has to be done.

(I still love you, Dark ; 3 ; )

Last edited by a moderator:

I am so late D:

Reading through this thread, you guys do make a good point about DS being possible mafia. I agree with most of your opinions about abstaining and such, so I will try to avoid that unless I really need to.

I'm just going to hop on the bandwagon and vote to lynch DS. Like LoN and Red said, even if he isn't mafia we'll have an easier time picking out the real mafia.

D

Darkspyro97

Well, after reading Sho's and Red's posts I have decided to jump on the bandwagon and Lynch DS

Well, I am still a bit conflicted about this. However, I feel that, as Sho said, abstaining is just doing more harm than good; while we sit around and wait for someone to appear suspicious, the mafia are going to take out at least two people, while the vigilante kills a third. I don't like the idea of hitting another innocent target, but I don't like sitting around and waiting either.

After reading through Sho's argument toward DS, which I agreed with much more than the argument against Blazi, I'm going to join the consensus and vote to Lynch DarkSoul.

(I still love you, though, Dark) D:

Difficult. Difficult. Difficult.​
Chadwyck said:
I'm not entirely sure what to do at this point. I think that Sho is being pretty hasty to point a finger at Blazi, but I'm not going to rule out that Blazi's post was a bit suspicious.
Someone has to start throwing out names or we won't get anywhere but it does seem suspicious the way Sho came right out, called Blazi's post ridiculous, and then decided to lynch him right off the bat. Suspicious but I don't really think that's enough evidence to lynch Sho.

and theeen there's Blazi. I still don't really think his earlier post seems very mafia-like and thus I see not much reason to lynch him either. However, I am kinda suspicious now and I will be be watching his posts.

Third option at this point is DS who is suspicious for jumping right in to defend Blazi. Some of the things he said felt odd... But I get this feeling he was just trying a little to hard to defend Blazi's weird post and isn't actually mafia. Though, he is still quite suspicious e_e

gaaaaaaah.
Thus why this is difficult >__<
hmmmm...I suppose the best option is to lynch DarkSoul.
If you're innocent I'm really sorry ;_;
If you're mafia then HA! GO TOWNSPEOPLE

Last edited by a moderator:

</////////////3

why do you scrutinize everyone that I love ;;
I'm still wary of all this, namely because I'd hate to see every person who defends another player cast under such a great deal of suspicion that it eventually leads to, well
this.

That being said, Sho and Red make excellent arguments, as we've come to expect from them. Both for lynching DS (I'm sorry bb you know I love you ;;) and against abstaining in general. The latter of which being an argument that I made myself on the first day of Mafia, though I feel I should point out that it got an innocent girl killed.
I..
I don't like how hasty this all seems D:
We're making such flimsy arguments for the sake of thinning out the numbers and bettering our 'ratio.'
I just
:I

But I'm going to side with Sho and Red on this because, frankly, I trust them.
Poor reasoning I know, I'm sorry DS :c
But, I'm going to have to vote to lynch you.

Edit: I vote to lynch DarkSoul.

After going over what everyone said, I have to agree DS is suspicious. I'll join the bandwagon just this once...

Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft XDDDDDDD

Belle just won at life :D

liar.png

Setoshi. DIE. You little whore. The fact that you edited your post to hide this is incredibly suspicious. I'm going to vote against you next round with pleasure.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Wow Sho. Calm down a bit there, buddy. There is no need to use such strong language. >> And also Seto, the reason that Sem said to wait on Katie is because Sem and Katie are eternal rivals forever (OTP ♥). Plus why would he be defending Katie when nobody accused Katie? XD Plus, Sem is /always/ wrong in this game. XP

But yeah, way to not be reading the first post in the thread. O___o

And Belle...XDDDD ilu~ ♥

Alright, I said that if I see something to change my mind, I'll change my post.

This has evidently happened.

I'm voting to Lynch DarkSoul

(Dear lord if you're innocent I'm so sorry D: )

So, I read all the previous posts, just as Shiny pointed out. So, I'll as well vote to lynch DS since the protection of Blazi seems a little suspicious. But then again, why would Blazi want to lynch DS as well?

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

Last game, mafioso would often sell their comrades to make themselves look innocent. Similarly, mafioso would also defend people who have little or no good evidence of being part of the mafia. In this game, don't rule out the possibilty of anyone being mafia. Just because they voted for a mafioso, doesn't mean they're innocent!

Also, we have two mafia families now, which heightens the chances of anyone voting to be mafia. We have to be careful! ;3

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

Blimey Sho. This is a game, don't jump down people's throats.

Dark Soul said:
In which case all the people who voted for the lynching are now more suspicious- Including you and I.
Yes, such as you.
I believe the above-quoted (well, and edited :p) post is actually suspicious. I'd understand DS wants to defend Blazi, but why? I know that Shocari said Blazi's reasoning was suspicious, but I think his reasoning was less flimsy than Dark Soul's. Infact, Shocari seemed awfully eager to accuse Tun (not that I'm sure that was very serious, it looked it from the way he said it, but he didn't act on it) and jumped on Blazi. I won't deny Blazi's seems a bit suspicious (reading it again...) but DS seems moreso. He said it himself.

I... shall wait for further developments. After all, first we were kinda against Blazi, now DS... Opinions could change. No need to throw out a vote yet.

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football

I see no reason for you to "wait" any longer, Cycloneblaze. At this late point in the "day", DS is more than likely going to be lynched, and I'm sure that Data/Teapot is going to close the day relatively soon. Just throw out your vote on who's more suspicious; remember, the next most suspicious person will probably be killed by the other mafia gang, or the vigilante, or whoever. ^^

... and Shori, seriously, you need to CALM DOWN. XD I'm sure he editted his post not do arouse suspicion but because he's embarrassed he made a really bad mistake. Quit taking this game so seriously, guys~

I'm not taking this game seriously, nope. My game-sona is. I kind of imagine this an RP of sorts, and we're all our own respective little character, acting slightly different from how we normally would in order to adapt to this kind of situation.

Well, considering this thread is named (July 25th-26th) and my laptop tells me AMG IT'S THE 27[sup]th[/sup] I guess the die is cast here. Lynch DS, he seems most suspicious as I outlined, and as has been outlined by others.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

CORONER'S RESULTS COME IN. ALSO, MORE DEATH.

The autopsy on this morning's dead bodies is in, and the identities of the deceased have been extracted lovingly by surgical instruments and shoddy medical practice. Sem was a townsperson, and was attacked by the Crimson Order, and Linkachu - who was a member of the Baudelaire family - suffered an unexplained but seemingly connected demise, caused by her being in a tender loving love/hate relationship with Sem - they were a couple. Brendan Savem, from traces of gunpowder found on what we could find of his remains, has been determined to be the Mad Bomber, blowing up Luckii of the Baudelaire family who attacked him in the night.

Moving onto more recent endeavours, the townspeople have exacted bloody revenge upon Dark Soul, who was brutally and swiftly executed. Medics on the scene quickly identified his affiliation as Mafia, but the identity of his family was obscured by blood, and a more thorough search of his abode will be required to discern that information.​

Status
Not open for further replies.