• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 2: Day One: Returning in Force

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Day One (July 23rd-24th): Returning in Force

Okay Shiny. Thanks guys for trying to be optimistic for me in some ways, but I reread my posts and I deserve a lynching for presenting myself incorrectly as someone threatening. And due to my schedule for the day, this post has a 99% chance of being my last. But I want to let you guys know that I understand that a day one lynching would be useful for the townsfolk. I am innocent I just want to let you know I told you so. You'll find out later. But if you need a sacrifice, I don't see why I can't be the one.

You guys are going to be mad at me if I end up innocent or not after I die. I know this. Your going to be mad at me for being a stupid mafia person or mad at me for being a "suspicious" townsperson. I blame the last on not being around as long as you better known peoples. And any more reasoning against me is a little unnecessary at this point considering I've failed as a town person. So just get your votes in and I'll be on my merry way out of your lives. Good luck getting rid of the mafia though. ^^;

It's so frustrating not having anything to base a defensive argument on. Everything I say is scrutinized so much it's ridiculous. And I can't pin anything on other people. No one here seems to be able to pin anything on other people. I'm gonna follow these boards closely and speculate stuff, so if you ever want to talk to the suspicious towns folk, just send me a message.

And buh-bye.

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Savichez said:
You guys are going to be mad at me if I end up innocent or not after I die. I know this. Your going to be mad at me for being a stupid mafia person or mad at me for being a "suspicious" townsperson. I blame the last on not being around as long as you better known peoples. And any more reasoning against me is a little unnecessary at this point considering I've failed as a town person. So just get your votes in and I'll be on my merry way out of your lives. Good luck getting rid of the mafia though. ^^;

I can assure you that we will not be mad at you. If anything we'd just blame Sem for being a terrible leader again and be on our way. Now there is no need to be melodramatic, this is a game. We may get a bit wrapped up in things (holy shit did I ever last game XP) from time to time, but this is still just a game. And as we didn't target you "because we don't know you". There are plenty of new people playing in here, you just happened to post the first suspicious post (and I mean really suspicious) so that's why you posted. I like to think of a lot of this as being like politics. You have to watch carefully everything you say because there are people scrutinizing every single word of it.

Bad timing of me to take a two day rest I suppose

Savichez said:
and why do you think my weirdly worded messages automatically mean "I'm gonna kill EVERYONE!! Muahahahaha!!! >:D"?

OH CRAP SHE'S GONNA KILL US ALL D:

But seriously, my instincts are telling me to go with abstaining for this round.
I don't want to be associated with any of this collateral damage thing, despite it's tempting lynch-happy ideal :>

Indie said:
Savichez said:
and why do you think my weirdly worded messages automatically mean "I'm gonna kill EVERYONE!! Muahahahaha!!! >:D"?

OH CRAP SHE'S GONNA KILL US ALL D:

But seriously, my instincts are telling me to go with abstaining for this round.

I'm also still abstaining, but now because I feel sure Savichez is the Mad Bomber, due to her frankly self-destructive attitude. She's digging a hole here, and I think it's because she wants one of us to fall in =0
If you lynch her, I had better not get killed for it =/

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator

Hmm. Changing my vote to abstain. Not that it matters at this point. Have a fun death, little one ♥

Also:

Red said:
If anything we'd just blame Sem for being a terrible leader again and be on our way.

I didn't lead this. Belle did. As much as I love taking credit for the misfortunes of others you can't actually pin this on me ;-D

Last edited by a moderator:

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

It is, of course, wonderful to see the generosity and goodwill we show to our newest members. Anyway.

DEATH VISITS SAVICHEZ

As predicted, the first blood of the hunt has been spilled by the ever-eager rabble. Unfortunately, their blows were without good cause: Although there was speculation that Savichez was Mafia, and then speculation that she was the Bomber, Savichez has been conclusively proven to be entirely innocent.

This will no doubt affect the proceedings tonight, as there is expected to be no less than a killing each by both Mafia family, and rumour has it that there is a masked marauder who wishes to take justice into their own hands.​

Status
Not open for further replies.