• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 1: Day Six (July 2nd-3rd): Mr Todd, If You Would

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator
SHINY SLAIN

Shiny has been found dead, only two days after she was admitted into the committee. She was found attacked with what appeared to have been shaving razors. As was reported last night, the committee have yet to root out another member of the Mafia.​

Sem

The Last of the Snowmen
Former Administrator
Re: Day Six (July 2nd-3rd): Mr Todd, If You Would

Let's see if I can get another townsperson lynched~

Let's try Weeds this time. One of these people is bound to actually be mafia.

Last edited by a moderator:

• I don't know why, but my heart is beating so fast right now. We're only down to five, which probably means that we're almost done. If we get this one right, we might win the game. This has to be like the third time that I said "I'll kill Weeds today", I just kept getting sidetracked with convincing evidence, and more convincing cookies <<. So now that Sem is in the same state of mind for most of the day, I won't have to worry about missing out on the goods.

I also meant to post my evidence in the previous round, but time constraints forbade me to do that, so now that I have the time, I'll post the main reasons why I believe that Weeds is Mafia.

[list type=decimal]
  • The RMA Factor - In the early days of this crisis, we should be familiar with the accusation rivalry between Mr. RMA and Weeds, right up until the former's untimely immolation. Can this be coincidence? We have already drawn the conclusions, which have been met with firm denial.
    Weeds said:
    Think about it, if I WAS mafia, would I really want to say I think Mr.RMA seems suspicious, and then kill him off?
    Yes, that is exactly what you would do. By doing exactly the thing he says is stupid to do if he was Mafia, he will have the opportunity to make himself look innocent and a "pawn" of the mafia, which we all are, and have always been.
  • Dirtied Shiny Objects - Shiny is now dead, slain in a most gruesome fashion nonetheless, even if we could attribute that part mostly to Teapot. Still,
    Shiny Eevee said:
    I know I've just been added, but I've been following this game for a while, and I would like to place blame on Weeds. In the past two rounds, he's avoided (or at least, at first avoided) putting blame on people that would later be revealed to be true mafia members. Only when a hard piece of evidence was revealed did he finally decide to lynch Red. And even then, his wording was weird.
She took the words right out of my mouth, and look where they left her. In a bizarre way, I think owe her for doing that. In the few days that she was alive, she always came forward to accuse Weeds, even if she changed towards the more popular choices towards the end. If Weeds was mafia, then he would clearly see Shiny as a threat, especially in this late stage of the game, when the number of suspicious people has almost completely drained out. If I was in his place, I would know that if Shiny continued, I would be dead in almost no time at all.
[/list]

So yeah, this should be the final time I say this. So, I choose you Weeds!

The evidence that has amounted points solely to Weeds. So for this round, the Weeds bandwagon seems secure.
Weed(s) the garden >=o

One of these people is bound to actually be mafia? Come on, listen to what Sem is saying! He's managed to get two townspeople lynched already, and still you're jumping on his bandwagons? I'm having a growing feeling that I'm the only townsperson left. Lynch me then, and don't listen to reason. I vote for Sem, and sincerely hope that someone decides not be lead by someone as obviously mafia as he is.

Brendan Savem said:
First off, and most recently, is Weeds, since he was the only one of us that chose not to kill Dwayna yesterday,

angry-bird.jpg

This is my bandwagon now!

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

WEEDING BY FIRE

Weeds, who has been revealed to be a townsperson, has been lynched by the committee, bringing the total number of townsfolk alive to just two. This renders the number of townspeople equal to the number of Mafia, and thus tonight's killing will result in a victory for the Mafia.

See Page 6 for a full report, and analysis.​

Status
Not open for further replies.