• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Mafia 1: Day One (June 14th-16th): Enter the Lion's Den

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Day One (June 14th-16th): Enter the Lion's Den

Abstain.

[me=Shocari]inserts some witty Phoenix Wright "OBJECTION!" to killing people.[/me]

Sir Red

Charms' Caped Crusader

Abstain.

Now hopefully the activities of the night will present us with something to go on, and then we can get to the lynching and witch-hunting that RMA so badly wants. :p

I have just read through this topic (I didn't realise it had started until now) and yes, RMA seemed suspicious but others saw how he looked like that and blamed him. Maybe the people who are pretending to protect the citizens are the mafia, but as everyone has so rightly said we can't judge and don't know who they are until we have more evidence. We don't want to start blaming each other, that's what the mafia wants us to do to help them with their job.

I'm going to abstain.

Teapot

Virtual Duck Enthusiast
Staff member
Administrator

ANGRY MOB PLACID FOR NOW

The committee for dealing with the Mafia menace have reached no conclusions in their discussions today. Although some had speculated there would be an instant and damning response, this has not yet come. Reports from inside indicate a lack of evidence to act.

More as it comes.​

It's now night-time. I'll post a new thread tomorrow with tonight's outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.