• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Luneon's Drawings...

L

Luneon

Whee! Here's some of my Fan Art! A few Fakemon, and a couple of actual Pokemon out already. But since I can't be bothered to resize them on my photobucket account, the images may seem a bit big. But meh, whatever.

Now, before I ramble on too long, I'll post the drawings...

Arrogant.png

An Arrogant Umbreon. I know, XD!

Cloueon.png

Cloueon, the Flying Type Eeveelution. It's name is Cloud+Eon, in case you were wondering. The wings are spiky because... Well, that's just because I'm weird. X3!

Curious.png

Meh. Smudgy. This is just an Umbreon I drew when I was bored. I think it looks wierd...

Glaceon.png

I think this Glaceon looks cute. But another one I drew when I was bored, so meh.

Luneon.png

*huggles* This is the one I got my name from! Luneon! The Evolution of Umbreon! Yes, I love Umbreon. :3

Pareon.png

This is my favorite! The Ghost type Eeveelution, Pareon! Paranormal+Eon, if you were confused at the 'Par-' Part at the beginning.
It's got the scythe tail! It's like the Grim Reaper's best friend! ... Yes, I'm wierd. :3.

Toxeon.png

Meh. This one looks like a Jolteon. It's called Toxeon, but it isn't in the attack form. Toxic+Eon.

And I pixel arted the Arrogant Umbreon to be Shiny and Normal:

ShinyPixelart.png
Arrogant-1.png

I personally like the Pixel Art version of them... :3.

So... How do you like them?

Note: Yes I know, I always draw them from the side. I can't draw them from the front or else they'll look like plushies thrown into the middle of a Monster Truck rally. XD!

Hmm...some of them are actually pretty good, especially for things drawn on binder paper. ^_^;; I think your best one is the umbreon (I love the expression), and it looks really great colored. You did a really good job with the pixel art.

Overall, I think you need to work on anatomy of animals and such. Also, it may help to try drawing them in other poses...even if you don't share 'em, it's always good practice. Like sometimes, their legs and necks were a bit off...do you use references? Just Google Image Search, like, "cat" or "dog" or even "umbreon", and you can use their images with help for how to draw certain body parts in certain positions.

So yeah. Pretty good job for a beginner *cough*lookwho'stalking*cough*. ^_^

Prof. Cinders

Mathemagician
Staff member
Administrator
A bit of criticism: the front legs are a bit odd. I'd suggest looking at how cats', wolves' or foxes' legs look like from that angle - it's helped me when I draw animals a huge lot. ^^" Other than that, they're excellent so far. Keep 'em coming!