• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Luna~Sun High School (Roleplay)

Go to this link to join -> https://pokecharms.com/threads/luna-sun-high-school-discussion.20230/#post-689292
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Bella looked up to see a huge building in front of her, Luna~Sun High School, she quickly went inside. She walked up to the front desk and got her dorm key and the lock for her locker, Bella went to her dorm, hung up her sunhat, and walked into her bedroom. It was a white room with a black bed in the corner, a dresser with a mirror, and a desk with a computer. She sat down on the bed to rest for a while.

Robert silently walked into the large building, as he had a light grip on his toy dagger. He gulped once he took swift notice of the desk that towered over his small size. He decided to push a chair towards the desk, as he carefully climbed on it once he secured a grip on the cushion. The receptionist had a perplexed look at the boy that climbed onto the counter.

"Hello, how may I help you little boy?" The receptionist asked.

"Here for keys and s- stuff... a- also not l- li- little," Robert replied, as he somewhat tightened his grip on the short knife.

"What's your name? I've never seen you around before," The receptionist added, as she eyed over the boy's peculiar clothing.

"R- Ro... Robert J- J- Jones," The little boy answered with a dubious tone, as he carefully adjusted his phrygian cap to normal levels.

"Okay Robert, here are your keys then. This one's for the room and that one's for your locker. Be careful with them alright?" The receptionist stated once they handed over the items to the boy.

A nod was given to the receptionist before the boy climbed back down onto the ground. The chair was pushed back to its original position, as the boy decided to make his way towards his dorm. He quickly deposited the keys in his bag, as he could only hope that he could get the day over with without too many problems to encounter.

Clyde walked toward the school with a bored look on his face. "School... the place where it's either really good or really boring. Time to see which side of the coin I'm destined for." He said to himself as he walked inside and looked at everyone already there, human and vampire alike. Once he made his way to the desk, the lady walked up to him. "Hello, how may I help you today?" The lady asked. "I'm here for a dorm key and whatnot, name's Clyde Acula." Clyde responded nonchalantly, but not as bored as he looked. The lady nodded and prepared a key-chain with the necessary keys. "Here you go, Clyde. Enjoy your time at school." The lady said with a little smile. "Heh, no promises." Clyde joked as he walked down the halls to find his dorm, as he did, he began to whistle a calming tune.

Robert toddled down the hallway, as he noticed a man that went past him. It was apparent that the man attempted to find their dorm, as the little boy followed the man at a Sunday walker’s pace. The boy somewhat loosened his grip with the toy dagger. He approached the man as quickly and quietly as he could.

“O- oh... h- hi, l- lo- look... f- for r- ro- room too?” Robert inquired, as he twirled the short knife for a brief moment with his right hand.

Clyde stopped whistling and walking before he turned his head toward whoever was calling him, he didn't see anyone until he looked down to see a very young man. "Well hey kid, yeah, I'm looking for my dorm, why, you looking for yours?" He asked, clearly he didn't change his tone upon the sight of the child.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis walked into the entrance of the school, excitement flooded her. She walked to the receptionist, “Hello, I’m Otis Russell, and I would like the keys to my dorm and stuff.” She smiled at the lady, and the lady smiled back. “Okay, your dorm number is thirteen, and so is your locker.” The lady handed her two keys, and Otis grabbed them. “Thank you!” She walked down the hall, being as cheerful as ever. As Otis went by, she spotted her dorm. The door opened with a click as she put the key in, and Otis walked inside. “Wow, so cool!”

Bella got off of her bed, walked out of her bedroom, and then opened the door of her dorm. She looked around and pulled out a minimap of the school out of her pocket. She walked to the Cooking club, which was on the second floor, and grabbed a cookbook. She flipped through the pages until she saw a cupcake recipe. Bella grabbed the ingredients and began to make them.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius walked up to the receptionist "My name is Lucius Mortalus, I'm here for my dorm and locker keys." The receptionist gave him the keys and he walked to his dorm, his dorm was number 15. He unlocked it and walked in. He looked at the mirror unsurprised to find no reflection. He lay back on his bed looking at the ceiling, this was nice, "well let's see what this school brings" he said to himself.

After arriving at the school, Zenix went up to the front desk to ask for the key to his. "Hi umm.....my name is Zenix Sorrel....." He said a bit shyly, "I'm... here for my dorm key...." "Okay then. Here is the key to your dorm," the receptionist said as she gave him the key. "Th-Thanks," Zenix replied and went off to find his dorm.

Standing shoulder to shoulder, sharing a dubious expression of angst, the Taylors let out a sigh in unison as they stood before their new school. "Looks boring." plainly stated the smallest of the three, Emma. Her sister, Evie nodded slightly.
"All schools look boring." Evie noted, causing Emma to give her a glare. Evie had her own doubts about the place, she flinched at each figure she saw walk by, despite being half-vampire; the girl couldn't help but fear being bitten by one of her classmates in the middle of the night. Emma, who was a bit too outgoing, eventually smiled and twirled dramatically in place before pointing to the building with open palms and mouthing the words 'our new home'. Eli, who had stayed pretty silent the whole trip, huffed before leaving his sisters and walking into the school; of course, he knew they would follow. The siblings had always been close, and they knew it was nice to have such reliable friends as each other, but it could be a quite a pain as well.
"Elijah Taylor." the male confidently stated, flashing the receptionist a grin. Eli had always been a charming boy, in a manipulative way but still sweet. Once given his keys, he made room for his sisters by standing to the side and leaning against the counter.
"Emma and Evie Taylor." Emma announced both of their entrance with dramatic flare, the receptionist just sort of acknowledged them before giving the girls, each, their own thing. The triplets all gave their thanks before walking away together, all smiling about their own expectations for the school.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius left his dorm he walked around and saw a small group, siblings clearly. He walked over and said "Hello there, my name is Lucius Mortalus, and you three are Emma, Evie and Elijah Taylor I presume" he said motioning to each of them as he said their name, he had probably messed up Evie and Emma, but he knew all their names from the list at the receptionist's desk, he had seen three names with the same surname and guessed it must be these three. He stood waiting for a response.

The sudden talking from around the corner caught the two girl's off guard, both jumping slightly and causing Emma to fall into a quick giggling fit. Evie, still rather shook from the male knowing their names, just sort of nodded quietly. Elijah glared at the other male for a moment before assuming that this boy had heard of them from somewhere and was not some sort of creepy stalker. "Good to meet you Lucius, guess you kinda stole our lines." Elijah joked about the male already knowing his and his sibling's named. Elijah could tell this other kid was a student, at least he hoped so; he never liked talking to teachers anyways.
"You seem friendly enough-" Emma said, causing Evie, who was more socially conscious, to sigh. "Are you in any of the clubs around here? Or sports? I just don't know where to start!" Emma raised her voice slightly to add emphasis to the many activities available around the school. Evie and Emma both had been into drama since they were young, it was an obvious subject for them, but Emma figured making friends was their top priority at hand.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius smiled "Oh clubs yeah I'm in the Parkour Club, well actually I'm the president and only member of the Parkour Club." His eyes flashed as he said this. He looked at them "so you people looking forward to going here. I can't wait even though I'm different to everyone else"he said pointing at his horns with a clawed finger, "half demon, comes with some perks, but uhh yeah, so where are your dorms, I could help you find them if you want".

(Figured I'd try and resurrect this RP.)

Clyde grew tired on waiting for the child to answer his question, so he decided to find his dorm room. On the way, he heard his stomach rumble. "Huh... serves me right for only getting a small breakfast..." Clyde said as he decided to find a place to get something to eat, while he only had a flat liquor bottle of blood with him, he was more hungry than thirsty. He noticed the cooking club, while he had no plan to join said club as he planned to join the Gaming club, he wanted to know if there was anyone inside making good food, he stepped inside and noticed a fellow vampire going through the cookbook and appeared to be baking something. "Hey there, what's cooking?" He greeted as he leaned against the wall near the door frame.

Bella turned to the vampire "Oh! I'm making some cupcakes." She grabbed the cupcakes out of the oven and set them on the counter cool down. "You can have one of them when they cool down and I put the frosting on them." Bella smiled, "My name is Bella Drain, Leader of the Cooking Club."

Dead account

Previously Super Lazy Man
Samuel went inside lunar high " wow, that is just, big." He said as he walked to the front desk and asked for his keys "Samuel Ria please," sure thing, here locker and dorm, dont lose them! "Alright thanks " he said walking off to the cooking club a d found two people "oh hi there, i am part of this club and, i am gonna make cookies" he said taking out the ingredients and taking out a cooking book out of his bag

Clyde nodded and smiled, what secretly surprised him was that was the first time he smiled in a while as he rarely got offered anything good. "Don't mind if I do." Clyde said as he put his hands in his pockets and decided to sit on one of the chairs, albeit in a highly informal manner, he turned he head to the other vampire who entered and stated he was going to make cookies. "Heh, you waste no time." He joked as he looked back at Bella. "By the way, my name's Acula, Clyde Acula." He added as he leaned back a little bit more in his chair.

Bella put red frosting on the cupcakes, She then grabbed a container of white sprinkles and sprinkled them on the cupcakes. She grabbed a cupcake and handed one to Clyde "Here you go! Hope ya like them" She smiled. Bella grabbed a cupcake for herself and took a bite, she then ate the rest.

"Bella, you're a lifesaver, thanks." Clyde said as he helped himself to the cupcake handed to him and was slightly amazed at the flavor. "Hmm, not bad." He said in a clearly impressed tone of voice. "I can see why you chose cooking. Me, I'm happy to stick to the gaming club." He said as he cleaned his hands of any crumbs before he left the cooking room to get to class.

Dead account

After some time , Samuel went to class, like always, after that he took out a phone and started to look at cooking tutorials "pizza?, no i can make that,cake?nah, hamburgers yea!"he whispered to himself "this is gonna be good"

On her first day, Rain was sitting by herself. The other students in the cafeteria all had someone to talk to, but she was too shy. Were the people here really bloodsucking vampires? She'd never spoken to one, and the piercing red stares they occasionally shot her only confirmed the terrible things she'd heard about them.

Rain forced herself to look down. Under the immense pressure of predatory gazes, she meekly nibbled her spinach wrap.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis walked in the cafeteria, and she smiled. Otis was carrying a lunch box, it was a bright yellow color. Lunch was her favorite time of the school year. She noticed a girl sitting alone, and Otis walked over to her. “Hello! Can I sit next to you?”

Dead account

As Samuel noticed what time it was he decided to go to the cafeteria, when he got there he sat down to eat the cookies he had made earlier, and drinking blood from a bottle "now thats the stuff! " he told himself, still eating on an empty table

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Thanks!” Otis sat down next to Rain, and she placed her lunch box on the table. “I won’t suck your blood silly! I’m not a Vampire, I’m just your average human!” She opened her lunch box, there was a water bottle, and a Greek style chicken wrap. Otis quickly took out the wrap, “I hope I remembered to put Feta cheese in it this time...” Otis mumbled to herself as she took a small bite.

Rain relaxed a bit when Otis assured her that she wouldn't suck her blood. The contents of the girl's lunchbox further eased her worries, since there wasn't a hint of red in that water bottle. Finally, the blonde didn't see any fangs when she took a bite of her chicken wrap.

"You're a human, just like me..." mused a softly smiling Rain.

At that moment, a student chugging blood in the corner of her eye caused her to swallow nervously, and she forced her attention back onto Otis.

"It's just, I've never seen real-life vampires, and now I'm going to school with them. To be honest... I'm kind of scared," she confessed. "But, you don't look uncomfortable at all. How did you get used to it?"

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
“Yep, I put Feta cheese in it this time!” Otis smiled as she swallowed. She looked towards Rain, “Well, it’s okay to be scared.” Otis took a few seconds to think, then she came up with her answer. “I just imagine that they aren’t Vampires! As long as I think of that when I see one of them, I’m usually not afraid.”

Pacing into the lunchroom, a welcomed change of scenery from the dull monotony of the classroom, Aster wrinkled his nose at the myriad of scents that filled his senses. The variety of dishes present within the cafeteria was staggering; between the cafeteria prepared dishes, and those brought from home by students, at least 50 different odors had mangled themselves together -hitting the vampire right in the ol' factory glands the moment he entered.

In truth, he wasn't particularly hungry and as such had no plans to get food. He'd headed to the cafeteria simply out of habit; besides, where else was he to go? It was thus with an air of nonchalance that he scanned the room, identifying the vacant seats as he walked. He'd been prepared to take a seat at the far end of the cafeteria when he passed by a pair of girls, snippets of their conversation falling into his ears.

“I just imagine that they aren’t Vampires! As long as I think of that when I see one of them, I’m usually not afraid.”

He paused mid-stride, almost doing a double-take. Could such a method actually be used to conquer one's fears? It seemed a ridiculous notion, however, the girl's body language seemed to convey she believed 110% percent in what she'd just said. "What a powerful imagination you must have..." The comment slipped out on its own, mirroring his inner thoughts.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She then heard a voice, “Huh?” Otis then saw a Vampire, and a few seconds past before she replied with, “I like to think I have a powerful imagination.” She took another bite of her chicken wrap, and she started chewing it. Just imagine... The thought made her feel calmer, and Otis smiled once more.

Rain didn't know it yet, but her blood was vampires' intense attraction. So for the time being, Otis's idea of treating them the same made sense to her.

"You're right. I can try that," said the girl with more conviction, smiling. Clamming up earlier but calming down now, Rain's nibbles became full bites, and she comfortably finished the rest of her meal.

"What's your name? I... don't have any friends here yet," she continued. "But I hope that can change, or living in room thirteen really does make me unlucky..."

Otis's eyes were looking somewhere else as she trailed off. Perhaps Rain had been too lost in thought to hear the male voice that caught the other girl's attention, because when she turned her head, she was thoroughly stunned.

There stood a tall, imposing, raven-haired boy, with intimidating dark eyes that stared into her timid light ones. This close to her, he tested everything that Otis had told her with his presence alone.

Yet her friend remained unafraid, touting her powerful imagination and flashing the vampire a fangless grin.

"I-I’m Rain, and m-mine is kind of weak," she attempted to introduce herself, her smile equally pathetic.

Last edited:
After the long and agonizingly boring lesson was over, Clyde went with everyone to get lunch, once he got his food, he looked around to find a place where he could sit, sure he could sit a vacant table for peace and quiet, but he figured he should try and be sociable to some extent. He looked around to see who else was in the cafeteria, his main interest was the two human females taking to each other, Clyde was honestly glad that this place didn't allow only vampires, even if something about one of the humans seemed off to him, but he shrugged the feeling off and savored both the flavor of the food and the sweet silence of his isolated table.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked at Rain, “Well, my name is Otis, and my dorm is number thirteen too!” She noticed the very thin thread of tension between the Vampire and Rain, and soon it disappeared faster than a heartbeat. Otis tried to imagine again, and her mind became more calmer. She listened as Rain introduced herself to the Vampire. “So, what is your name, Vampire?”

Last edited:
"It's Aster -Aster Wyn Sangus, and it's a pleasure to meet you both." Or so he supposed, whether the duo of girls was pleasant company remained to be seen, but he'd kept those words to himself. He didn't really have much else to say though...he'd merely stopped by as a point of curiosity. Finding himself without an immediate topic to follow up on, the Vampy boy shifted around awkwardly, "Then...I'll -er, see you around..?" He didn't plan to stand stock-still from much longer, and making himself at home at their table seemed rather rude. "I don't suppose you'll tell me what year group you're in?"

What were the odds that the first person she spoke to turned out to be her roommate?

"Maybe I'm not unlucky after all," considered Rain. "I think we can be friends, Otis. You fit in so well here, and being around you might calm me down too."

With the intimidating vampire just standing there, the mounting awkwardness of the situation crumbled her barely surviving smile, pursed her lips, and extinguished her small hope.

"I'm 16 and a second-year," she continued in response to Aster's question. "But my father had always taught me at home, so this is my first time in a public school, and being around vam-"

Rain was superstitious about things as trivial as her own room number, so a towering vampire in the flesh only exacerbated her fears. But she stopped herself, because she'd be in much greater danger were she to come off as rude.

"I mean, I-I have my first class now, but it was nice meeting you!" she settled, standing up suddenly. She glanced between Aster and Otis, excusing herself with a quick nod and hurrying out of the cafeteria. The girl had finished her lunch and concluded the conversation rather distantly, a cold wrap, in more ways than one.

~~~

Rain was a mortal human, but the five minutes between the end of lunch and the start of her class felt like an eternity. There they were again: pale necks turning her way, desirous fangs peeking through bloodsucking mouths, and vampiric eyes peering into her back. Every now and then, a student would bump into her as she passed the crowded hallway, seemingly on purpose.

She was trying to keep an open mind, do what Otis had told her and imagine vampires as humans. But from the subtle behaviors she noticed, the girl was convinced that her fears were not unfounded. The creatures that burned in the light saw her in a different one, appearing as if they were out to get her. How could Rain treat them equally, if they didn't do the same to her?

"Excuse me, Rain," asked the teacher, interrupting her in-class reflection, "why is the slope of the production possibilities frontier negative?"

Searching the room for shreds of confidence with her bright, blue eyes, but finding none in the disapproving red stares of her peers, she began uncertainly. "The PPF curve..."

"The PPF curve is downward-sloping because, as we move to the right on the x-axis and produce more of that good, we move down on the y-axis because we're producing less of another good."

"Right. And what is the underlying assumption of the PPF?"

"Full utilization."

"That's correct. We're already using everything at our disposal, so if we want to increase production of one item, we're going to have to reallocate more and more of our existing resources away from another. That's the principle of opportunity cost. Choosing one thing means we're losing a quantity of something else."

Rain released a measured sigh. Thankfully, she'd constructed an answer from the bits and pieces of macroeconomics that entered her space, dodging what might've been a silver bullet for any vampire classmate in her position.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
She smiled at Rain, “Yeah! Being friends with you would be great!” Otis turned towards the Vampire who had just introduced himself. “Well, you have a nice name.” Otis took a deep breath, her eyes closed for a second before opening them again. “And I’m in the First Year Group.” She was usually known to not be very smart, Otis really only remembered information that was actually interesting to her, like art tips or facts about video games. Otis waved goodbye to Rain, and she got up as well. “Nice to meet you, Aster, but I have to go to class too.” She then made her way to her first class.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Lucius walked down the halls, well he pretty much glided down, keeping away from most people due to his appearance. He was so deep in thought he collided with a girl leaving the lunch hall. He hit the floor hard before getting up and dusting himself off, he reached a hand to the girl, "oh I'm sorry wasn't looking where I was going" he gave her a smile and continued to hold out his hand to the girl, to help her up "I'm Lucius Mortalus, half-vampire and half-demon at your service". He gave an over-dramatic bow.

BoredSnowglobe

Previously OtisRolePlays
Otis looked up at the Vampire that had bumped into her, and she took his hand. “Don’t worry! Nice to meet you Lucius!” She smiled when Lucius bowed, Otis even laughed a little. “Well, my name is Otis.” She did a small bow as well, and Otis looked back at Lucius.

Rain's relief at having given a satisfactory answer was fleeting, because the student who just walked in and sat next to her was the same vampire she'd seen chugging blood in the cafeteria. Now his pale face stared back at her, asking her name, and if she minded telling him.

Viscerally, she did, but there was no obvious reason to. It was just a simple question. So the girl did what vampires do, sucked it up, and managed a simple answer.

"I-I'm Rain."

That's all she had to say, right? For now, at least. The teacher didn't appreciate the boy's tardiness and took his attention away from her by putting him on the spot.

"Samuel, here's a follow-up question," he challenged. "What are the opportunity costs when the economy is below the PPF?"

There it was: the silver bullet.