• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Lukario's drawings of randomness (Requests are open~)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice art DJ! Not that I'm surprised or anything, your art is always adorable ;)

Windows 7 paint is actually really easy to work with once you get a mouse. I don't recommend the paintbrush tool when you fill in the drawing with color because it leaves white around the line. I work with making the pencil the third size, but that's just me. You'll get used to it.

Keep on artin'~!

*Steals mouse from my mom's laptop*
New siggies~
2rmlg2b.png

Yes I might be am leaving soon so make your requests~
New Cosplays, I used Tun for this because she is that awesome :3
2q35flu.png

D:
Why are you going to abandon us?! We'll miss you awesome arts :C

I shalt make a request soon so I can get it before you go off to New York and get yourself some HATZ~!
Could I have a picture of a Vanipucchi please? And could it have a snowy background, if you want of course.

Thank you~!

Oh goshness, Lukey, that is, like, extremely adorable~ ♥

May I just say that, looking through your gallery, you have certainly improved. c: This chibi-ish thing you've got going on is ceeeeertaiinly adorable to no end~! I agree with everyone else that more shaderies should be happening (excuse my street lingo, yo) but even sooooo, your work is so goshdarn squee <333

Lukey... I like that name! Call me it from now on! Anyways, I am extremely bad at shading and stuffs (When I say bad, I really mean lazy)

I have another drawing here, this one is for my good friend Alanya (The cat crazy person who always says "meow~") because she loves Hitomoshi, this is not my best one yet because I hate gen V pokes! They are really hard to draw! To be honest I don't know how anyone could think this is cute, but my emo friend thinks so, I hope she gets her sanity back one day...
27y2u4l.png

I spent an hour on it, most of that time picking the colours correctly and after all that I still got quite a few wrong!
P.S I would like to say a big thankies to Ked for getting me obsessed with Vanipucchi xxx
Edit: I found this hiding behind a leopard in my computer, it's a little mean but still funny xxx
2j7hns.png

Also, you should pronounce leopard "lee-oh-pard" because it's so much cuter! Bye for now~!

You're welcome C:
I'm glad to find another person who likes Vanipucchi~

Your new works are super awesomes and stuffs. The shading on Hitomoshi looks really awesome and ghosty and stuffs. I think the new Gen Vmons are easy to draw, especially Hitomoshi. But, that's just my opinion.

*/////0/////*
Oh My Wow-!!

What a fantastic picture of Vespiqueen!<33
Bug Types :> Derp.
You've drawn it unbelievably well- I never attempted it just because she seemed so difficult .//~//.

And your Pikachu is the cutest~♥
Please draw us more Lukey!

K xx

Loving the Vanipucchi joke. I would so buy that!

Really liking what you're doing here; working with MS paint can be so evil sometimes... okay, most of the time. Mainly because you don't have the freedom that you have if you have a program that can use layers. After flicking through your art a bit (Whoo Salamence Ballooonz!), I've noticed that you have Anti-Analyis (or however the hell you spell it) on. If you don't know what it is, well look at that picture of your Vespiqueen. Look at the black stripes. Do you see those annoying whitish pixels around the edge? Yeah, that's what I'm talking about. I really can't stand them. This isn't a fault of yours, because I'm pretty sure in MS paint, you don't have the choice whether it's on or not.

The way I can think to get around in on MS paint is to first put in your lines for the picture in a colour that you know you won't be using in the picture you're drawing; I normally go with a fluro pink or something like that. Something that stands out. Once you're happy with the linework, do all your colouring in now, but don't use the fill tool, use a normal paintbrush. It does take longer, but it helps get rid of those lines. Then, after you're happy with that, go over the lines again in your final colour (black I'm assuming). Then just get rid of any of the draft lines that you can see, do a bit of a touch up if you need it and that should get rid of it. It is a bit more work to do but it should make your artwork look better, more professional. But if you want to leave it there, then that's just fine too. Your artworks awesome regardless.

You can't say I didn't try on this one... Do you think it looks better with or without shading?
15i5cug.png

219ni3l.png

*Continues listening to BEP's new song*

With shading. It's much better. But I don't know if it's because of the shading or because the first is a lot lighter in the yellow part. It's so light it's strange. AndI disagree with you, Hitomoshi is cute, and that drawing you made of him looks the more professional of this thread. I really liked it, it's so incrediblawesometasticute X3. Could I request a smaller one to put in my avatar?

Gee Snetonobre~ You are quite the art critique! I must have improved~ But read the first post before requesting because you forgot the secret word :-\

Last edited by a moderator:
Gee Lukey (because you like this name :D), sorry, I was only looking at this page to remove it from my not-read threads, but was so bored I decided to see these arts, and I didn't expected something like that. It almost looks made by some artist from Nintendo. So, HATZ, can I request a avatar with Hitomoshi? It looks so cute, specially with that shading in his face. And why the secret word is Hatz? I mean, how is that pronounced? Like "Hats" or like "Hates"?

Ha! I do what you do all the time! The secret word is HATZ because it is the first thing that came to my head!
ru19wg.png

I tried to do a new one but they all turned out wrong so I swiped the text off the last one and added a border sorry.

Okay, I was fearing you wouldn't do it as cute as the original anyway ;D. And yeah, I think that I really writes everything that comes to my head ;D (quite ironical, since I almost never posts in the "The Post Your Thoughs Of The Moment Thread"). Thank you for it ;D.

Thank you~ But could you please give me credit since your using it as an avvie? That would be great~
New art:
Kasumi wanted me to draw more Lucky Star so here is Tsukasa Hiiragi, my favourite Lucky Star character~!
etzg5t.png

Pichu~!
2lnb6km.png

A new cosplay! Please dont laugh! It is meant to be me but I made myself look 13 and ugly! I'm not ugly in real life, im quite smexy actually, according to my girlfriend... My hair is quite hard to get right since I have a blonde mohican and the rest of my hair is brown...
2u59p21.png

Oh Lukey I love the Ampharos cosplay! :D
It is positively adorable~
My only slight critisiscm is the heavy black lines around the eyes :3
But it is still so cute~♥ (as always!)

Weyhey, it's Tsukasa! :D She looks superb!
I really love Patricia Martin, because she looks identical to me, and my OC :>
I'm not sure if it was intentional or not~

I can't wait to see Kagami, Miyuki and the others appear here sometime~<33

HATZ~ Are you still doing siggies? *big Oshawott eyes*
If so~ Would you mind making me a Gengar one with "Kasumi Slater" on it~?

Little notch-eared Pichu made me D'awwww in pure delight<3

Last edited by a moderator:
I forgot it was called notch since everyone has started to call it spiky!
If you insist~
28mimf5.png

or this:
2h5i9h0.png

Just tell me if you don't like anything and i'll happily redo it for you~!

Uwaaaa~<33
They're both perfect! Oh my, thank you Lukey!!

I'll use one as my 'Charms sig, and the other for Gaia ://D
These are amazing, thanks so much!<33

I'm so glad you like them! I sure don't! Make sure you mention that I made them but I know you will since you are so polite! Love you Kasumi~
o55m41.png

I used to be really good at drawing spheals when I was younger and... I still am! *Sobs*

Ah, I see another enthusiast of cute art! And I must say, it is very good cute art!I especially like the Doreidia you made for Louie, that one's cute.~ And the Furret. That one's nice too. And the Glaceon, and Vanipucci. Very cute.

I think you're going to make a very good artist. Actually, you pretty much ARE a good artist, but improvement is always possible. ;)
Keep up the squeeful art!

Status
Not open for further replies.