• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Lucario's Sig Shop

Okay so I'm not near as good as LoN, but I've wanted to do this for a while. I guess this is an okay place for you to go if LoN is too busy or whatever. Now for the examples:

requestcopy.png

pokemaster316.png

siggie2.png

The first one is just two TCG scans I found that I put together for someone who wanted it. The second took a little more work. The gold in the backround is a brush I found, and Arceus was made to go into the backround better using another brush. Laslty is the third. It's just a simple elements sig. Not much special about it. :p

Simply tell me what you want in your sig and I'll get it done. I'll ask if I need any more info.

S

sheesheesh

I would like a lime green/dark blue swirl with a Linoone on top, please. Also I would like some red text that says "Not even Chuck Norris can resist..." or something. If you aren't willing to question Chuck Norris' abilities, just have the text say my name.

Hello,I have a request:
Image:Ho-Oh and Lugia (arrange it like the first signature in the 1st post to match the text)
Background:just make it look good,I trust your artistic ability.
text:Heart Gold,Soul Silver,witch will you choose...

Okay I'll be done with your request soon. I'll for sure have it tommorow, but I've got Gimp on this computer, so I'll try to make it turn out, even though I'm MUCH better at Photoshop.

Edit: I can't use Gimp period. :p I finished it on photoshop. I can't make the text work, so if you want I can just stick your name on it and get rid of the other text. Or I could make that Soulsilver FTW banner you told me about the other day. Here's the semi-failed attempt:
tyler.png