• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS ~LucarioKings Trade Requests~

Well Lucario here,I am currently searching for a chimcar (any lvl will do)...i am willing to give up my LVL 43 PURUGLY wich has:Sucker punch,Charm,captivate,and slash (Which rocks my sox!!) i know he/she (i forgot the gender) is willing to be taught anything. Right when you get here don't fight the fighting types... please reply quickly and the next day i will get to go on wi-fi is about friday night,maybe. but after that im all open.

-LucarioKing

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Question. Did you get that Chimchar you wanted yet? If not, I could breed one for you and trade you the egg. I don't really need anything in return, but I'd take the Purugly if you're offering.

um...no i did not get the chimcharr yet so actually that would be great. but first my purugly is lvl 49 and it's attacks are sucker punch,shadow claw,body slam, and slash. so please reply to this post and we can work out a date and time to trade!! ;D

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
Yo. I'm just trading Chimchar over to my other game now so I'll breed it for you afterwards. I might be going out this afternoon but I should be around in the evening if you're available.

Do you have MSN, or can you enter the Pokecharms chat? Those would be the easiest ways to hook up with me. Otherwise, just send me a PM for what time works best for you.