• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Love Triangle

Our story will take place in the Academia of Sorcery, in which a group of male students learn to cast magic. (Females become witches instead, and their school is different.) That's going to be our first year, (age is 15) and in the first day of the school we are exposed to a powerful curse, making us to fall in one another, by mistake. Spell will be broken by the proffessors later of course, but what will happen next?

Meanwhile;

Magicians fight against demons, who are creatures that can not be seen by normal people. Lately, a necromancer appeared, who is trying to open the gate to the demons' world, and the story will build around that.

---

Rules: Rules of the forum also applies to this roleplay. Please feel free to ask to join! This roleplay is organized for only three characters, one being mine.

Character sheet:

Name:
Sexuality:
Appearence:

Type of sorcery: (Offensive / Defensive / Supportive / General)
Backstory:
Personality:

(I will post my character later.)

Name: Vigart Myaim
Sexuality: Male
Appearance: Black Robes, With a white shirt and red shoes, Black Trousers, Peachy Skin and red eyes, Handsome-ish.

Type of sorcery: (Offensive / Defensive / Supportive / General): Offensive
Backstory: Not exactly Known, due to how secretive he is. People assume he killed his own parents or something. But he does have a natural talent when it comes to magic
Personality: very secretive, is nervous Around girls, Rude, Disobedient.