• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Lost

Nothing was safe in the Lost Forest. There was danger around every corner; many hostile Pokemon and other creatures inhabited the forest. The air is misty and foggy; very chilling. But what happens when some humans get trapped there?

The group of humans found a secluded hut in the Lost Forest, where nothing could get to them- at least, not inside. It is dangerous to go outside, but sometimes it is needed. There is no way out of the Lost Forest.

Rules

• No being overpowered
  • No cursing, though stuff like crap, idiot, etc. is okay as long as you're not directing it personally towards someone.
  • No hating someone- your OC can hate their's, though
  • Please be as literate and spell the best you can
  • Shiny Pokemon are allowed
  • When battling be creative; don't dodge every move, and don't constantly attack every second
  • Normal Pokecharms rules apply
  • Put Lost in the 'Other' section so I know you read the rules

My sheet:

Name: Aura
Appearance: Silky blonde hair, light blue eyes, brown leather jacket, dark purple long-sleeved shirt with lighter purple misty texture on the shirt, black adidas shoes, white skin (not trying to be racist)
Personality: Usually keeps to herself, can be seen as dangerous or intimidating, doesn't speak much, loves darkness, doesn't like people, is incredibly loyal to her Pokemon, very smart, helps with ideas to escape every once in a while, has a secret
Pokemon: Mighteyena, Lycanroc (Mid-day form), Ninetails (Alola form), Houndoom, Salamence, Sceptile
Other: Secret ^^

Aura sat in the backroom- her room- she usually sat in, alone. Just as she liked it. She pet her Mighteyena, who had lay down beside her. Aura had the lights on dim, so she could see, but it was dark at the same time. She was reading in her book about.. something. She never told anyone about her secret. It was personal. It's not like they would care anyway- she was an outcast from the rest of the group that was captured. It was just her luck to get caught in the Lost Forest with them in this small cabin. She sighed. She would find a way out of this place- she just knew it.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
( First Time posting an RP Reply on here, hope it's good enough. )
Name: Jack T.
Appearance: Dark - brown Hair, Blue Eyes, Black Leather Vest, Dark-purple Shirt, Black Slacks, Dark-brown Boots, Black fingerless Gloves.
Personality: He seems friendly to new faces, but grows more neutral and slightly annoyed towards them over time. Especially when they are overly optimistic and/or full of energy. He can sometimes outsmart some people and find flaws in their ideas
Pokemon: Mismagius, Hypno, Lampent, Honchkrow, Weavile, Trevenant
Other: Lost

Jack looked out through the window of his room, Lampent giving out a dim light, yet enough to keep a good look at every corner of the Room. Jack let Hypno guard the door into the Hall, not wanting to be disturbed, in order to figure out who and what got him into this mess. Although, it really wasn't worth trying for long as his mind was still recovering from the knockout he took before being kidnapped. Sighing in Annoyance, Jack went away from the window and walked around his room, slightly stressed, but keeping calm. He knew that he would get out of this forest, even if it required conflict and potentially violent actions.

Name: Isaac Chandler
Appearance: A bit tall and thin. Wears a mint green hoodie with dark black jeans.
Personality: Shy and sassy at times. Puts up walls most of the time and isn't comfortable with new people. Can't find a way out of the forest just like everyone else.
Pokemon: Noivern, Sylveon, Dodrio, and Crobat.

Sylveon lay at his feet slightly chirping and purring as he slept. Isaac slowly got up, careful not to wake the sleeping Pokemon. He stared blankly out his window. He knew it was hopeless to even try and go out and escape. Isaac was slowly losing his mind being cooped up in the small cabin. He went to his small shelf and looked at his selection of novels. None of them really peeked his interest. He flopped hopelessly onto his bed while Sylveon rested on the floor.

Aura stroked her Mighteyena once more before she stood up and headed over to the window, which currently had silky black curtains pulled over it. Aura pulled them aside to stare out into the dark and misty forest filled with tall and thick sequoia trees with dark trunks. She sighed, turning away from the window and sitting back on the bed. She thought about the others, who had been foolish enough to try and escape- they had been taken from some sort of creature that roamed these woods. And it wasn't only them; there had been reports of missing people- not only trainers, but regular human beings, as well. Aura knew most about this force- her brother had been taken by it, and once, at night, she had seen a tall and dark shadow roaming the forest. She hadn't told the others- it was personal, in a way.

Name: Cayla
Apperence: A Black and pink shirt with ripped blue denim jeans and some black and white Nike
Personality: Always a caring girl but can get a bit mischeivious at times
Pokemon Shiny Vaporeon Torchic, and Charizard

Cayla got up from the log she was sitting on and looked around to see if any pokemon. Unfortunatly, didn't see any signs of a pokemon anywhere. She then sent out her Vaporoen to accompany her. Cayla was happy to see her Vaporeon dancing around her feet. Then Cayla continued along the path of the forest to get home. Once she reached the doors of the white and pink home she sat on the wooden swings in the porch. She looked along the misty forest and went inside to rest.

DevVoid

Deciding of putting the thought aside, Jack opened the door to the hall and returned Hypno to his Pokeball as he left the room. Taking a look around the hallway, Jack noticed voices of the other kidnapped trainers. Jack cheered up a bit, knowing he wasn't gonna have escape on his own. Jack took a few steps down the hall, and decided to knock against a door, hoping to get an answer. If he was gonna work with these strangers, he could start by introducing himself to them to work out a plan to escape the forest.

After a good rest, Cayla sat on her bed for a good minute or so. Then she stood up and headed to the window. It was dark and gloomy outside. She couldn't see much of the the treetops outside so she went downstairs to have dinner. She sent out her pokemon so they can have dinner as well. While she was eating, she knew she couldn't escape this by herself. She'll have to team up with other trapped trainers.

Aura heard a knocking at the door from one of the other trainers. She closed her laptop, then got up and opened the door. She saw Jack standing there. "Hi.. Do you need something?" She asked. She hadn't really seen or talked to him- when she had joined in on one of the 3 escape plans, she had saw him, but not said anything. "I don't think we've talked before," She said.

Cayla got out of the house and in the distance she saw 2 trainers talking. She went over there and introduced herself" Hi, I'm Cayla!" she said. " I thought I'd drop by and say hello. If you wanna come over to my house, its over there." Cayla said pointing to the white and pink house. She said "See you guys then!" saying bye to the trainers

DevVoid

Jack looked past her, and his Stare waved across her room.
" Yeah, Hello. I'd like to introduce myself to everyone, considering that we are gonna have to work together in order to possibly ever escape the forest. "
Jack took notice of the Mightyena before locking his stare with Aura's.
" Well, my name is Jack Thomas. Though, you can call me either. Nice to meet you. "
Jack did a poor attempt of a peace symbol, just raising his hand to his head and let it flop down in an arch back to his side.

(Pikaeon809, we are trapped in a house in the woods. We can't leave.)

"Well, I guess that could be smart. I'm Aura." She held out her hand to shake his hand, which she rarely did.
He had a good point, though.
Aura's Mighteyena jumped off the bed and trotted over to the two trainers, sniffing Jack with suspicion. He stepped back once, growling a bit and the fur on his neck rising. "It's alright, Knight." She told Mighteyena. Aura called him Knight sometimes; it had become a nickname since then.

DevVoid

Jack shook her hand as a purple light lit up behind him.
" Nice to work with you then, Aura. "
Jack's Lampent flew up onto Jack's shoulder and it's purple fire blazed up at the sight of Mightyena.
" Don't worry about Lampent, he tends to get a bit worked up at strangers around me. "
Lampent flew a little bit around Aura, examining whether he should trust her or not. It flew back to Jack, lowering its bright flame down into a regular small light and snuggled up to Jack's other arm.

"No worries," She said, shaking his hand. After they released hands, she stroked Knight's black fur.
"Knight has always been.. well, protective." She told Jack.
"Well, what now..?" She asked. She didn't really care at this moment. She noticed the sun starting to trail down the blue sky, which was now darkening at the prospect of nighttime. "There's not much to do, since it's almost nighttime, and all." She pointed out, her light blue eyes blazing with the setting sun.

DevVoid

" Well, that was all I really wanted to do. I'll be returning back to my room, if you have any more questions or something. "
Jack answered, walking back down the hallway with Lampent floating around him.
As he opened the door to his room, he let Lampent in first and threw out a Pokeball, letting out his Hypno to guard the door to his room as he entered.

Aura's eyes trailed after Jack as he went back to his room, his Hypno guarding the door. She sighed, then turned around, closed the door, and flopped back down on her bed, gazing up at the roof that had been painted to look like the night sky with white dots to look like stars. She raised her hands in front of her eyes, staring at the silver bracelet that had a couple small diamonds encrusted into it. "I've been treated so wrong.." She muttered so quietly she could barely even hear herself.

Name: Melody
Personality: Before she got lost in the Lost Forest and chased by a machete-wielding maniac, Melody was cheerful and optimistic, and softened liked to playfully tease her friends. She also loves music.
Appearance: Melody has long, black hair and grey eyes. She wears a black jacket, and usually carries around an electronic piano. She had to ditch it somewhere in the woods when she was chased by the crazy machete guy. She's currently splattered with mud, and has a cut on her arm wrapped in a torn piece of her t-shirt. Melody also has a twisted ankle.
Pokemon: Allegro the Chatot, Mozart the Krikitune, Rosa the Maractus, Queen the Geodude
Other: That one really cool TV show with the flashbacks, flashforwards, and flashsideways, but a bad ending. Also known as Lost.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Melody brushed the bushes aside to see a large house. Her spirits rose. Finally, civilization! But then, her hopes fell as she realized that the house she saw was not in some urban city or subdivision development, but still in the middle of the Lost Forest. Maybe someone lived there, and could help her get out of this place! Or maybe... It was the home of the crazy machete maniac that had chased her through the woods an hour ago... Melody swallowed nervously, drawing her dagger and keeping a hand on her Pokeballs. Already she missed the familiar weight of her electronic piano.
Limping out of the bushes, Melody pressed herself against the side of the house. She carefully looked through one of the windows, seeing a living room. No one was in it. Melody made her way to the front door and pushed it open. It swung open with a loud creak. The girl limped into the house, closing the door behind her.

Last edited:
(Hey Cardboard Shinobi, you're missing something ;) )

Aura heard creaking from the front of the house, and was instantly alarmed. She exited her room, bringing Knight with her. She saw a girl, who had limped into the house. She had a torn piece of her shirt on her arm, which Aura assumed was a makeshift bandage for an injury. Aura strode up to her, Mighteyena beside her and growling in warning. "You've made a mistake coming here," She told her. "I'm Aura, and why are you here?"

(Alrightly, I got it.)

Melody looked up at the girl, frightened. She gripped the dagger in her jacket, but relaxed slightly when she saw that Aura wasn't wearing combat boots. The only thing she had been able to notice about the man chasing her was is black combat boots.
"P-please... There's a person out there chasing me with a machete... Is there a phone I can use?" Melody asked, her voice tinged with desperation. "They're trying to kill me!"

DevVoid

" So, a maniac out and about, eh? "
Jack stood in the hallway leading to the rooms, Hypno and Lampent with him.
" Well, sorry to say, but as far as I can tell, there is no possible device for communication here. The only thing you can get here is a place to sleep and temporary protection. "
Jack walked closer, his Lampent flying around Melody and examining her. His Hypno stood infront of Jack, acting as a bodyguard.
Lampent, after stopping his examination, used Pain Split to recover a part of Melody's wounds by sharing his Lifeforce with her.

Melody gasped as her wounds were healed, and shot the Lampert a grateful smile.
"Thank you." She said to the Lampert.

"But no phones? No Pokegear? Nothing?" Melody asked skeptically. "Well, do you know where the nearest town is?"
Melody brushed her belt, and a Pokeball fell off. It hit the ground, then released it's Pokemon, a Chatot. It looked around, then looked worridly at it's trainer.
"Squawk! What's wrong? Squawk!" It asked it's trainer. Melody bent down and picked up her Pokemon's Pokeball.
"No, Allegro. It's still not safe." Melody said.

(I believe you, but could you tell me please? Thanks)

Aura sighed, her hand resting on her waist. "Hate to say it, but there's no communication out here. No service for phones or Pokegear, and no civilization anywhere near here." She stroked Knight's black fur; he was sniffing Melody curiously. "We only have each other and our Pokemon to talk to."

(Sorry, I meant to say that I added it to my first post. Lost, amiright? I guess you've never seen the tv show.)

"Whaaaaat?!" Allegro squawked loudly. Melody was also shocked.
"You... You mean you don't know how to get out of this forest?" Melody said, dumbfounded. "I... I guess they called it Lost Forest for a reason, but I assumed that those Lost were eventually, you know, not lost. How long have you been here? How do you survive?"

DevVoid

" Well, we just have to hold out until the day and then gather food from nearby sources while the day lasts. It's hard work, but it'll have to do for now. "
Jack retrieved Lampent and Hypno back into their Pokeballs.
" As for any escapes, we did plan some, but none have ever worked. "

(Nah, I haven't seen the show :p You got the pass correct, though *Clap clap*)

"Yep. That's about right," Aura agreed, gazing out into the now night sky. The moon was barely rising, but it was still almost pitch black out there. Aura's eyes trailed to Melody's Chatot. "I used to have a Chatot," She told the trainer. "He... He wandered out into the forest one day. I don't think he's safe; he might not even be alive.." She trailed off, remembering what great friends she was with the brave Pokemon.