• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Lost In Unova!

Henry takes a deep breath as he stands on the ramp of the cruise liner. The sir was fresh, the sky clear blue. His heart was thumping hard in his chest! He was super excited about his new journey! He was going to train hard and learn new things! He grins big as he walks down the ramp and throws his arms up in the air. "HEEEELLLLOOOOOO UNOVA!!!" He says out loud and laughs. He was super excited to get his journey started.

With a flash one of his Pokémon was released. "Gaaatttrrr!!!" His trusty Feraligatr throws his arms up in the air as well and grins. Henry couldn't help but chuckle and rub him on his back. The Pokémon really wanted to see this new region! Plus they were on a new adventure! So he couldn't contain himself.

"Alright Feraligatr! With you and my other Pokémon, we will for sure best every gym and make it to the big leagues here!! Are you with me!?" His Pokémon cheers and nods. Henry points forward and begins to walk, his Feraligatr happily following behind him. Though after ten minutes worth of walking, he realizes he has no idea where he's going...... "uh oh......I think we're lost....." Both Henry and Feraligatr hold their heads low. Not a good start to their journey.

Ry Burst stood as the boat pulled into the Nuvema Harbor. He had finally made it, Unova. Ry smiled. He was gonna have fun here.
Ry got off the boat and noticed the shouting boy. Unova was full of pumped up trainers and new pokemon Then he noticed the Feraligatr, a pokemon Ry recognized form the Johto region. Ry walked over and said, "This is a strong Pokemon, is he yours?" Ry asked the boy.

Henry blinks a few times and grins big, puffing out his chest. "You bet he's my Pokémon! He's also pretty strong if I do say so myself." He chuckles lightly and rubs his chest with his knuckles. "This here is my partner! Nice to meet you!" Feraligatr smiles and nods. "Gatr!!" He greets happily and waves his hand.
"My name is Henry! Nice to meet you!" He holds out his hand to him. "I'm here on my own journey here in the Univa region!"

Ry shook his hand and smiled. "So your traveling Unova too, huh? Well so am I." Ry said.
ry tossed out two pokeballs revealing his Sceptile and Infernape. "Meet my two pokemon Fuego and Jet." Jet nodded quietly and Fuego smiled and gave a peace sign.
"We're gonna win the Unova leauge!" Ry shouted. His pokemon cheered when they heard this.

"Yep! This is our first time in Unova! It's nice to meet a fellow trainer who's never been here!" He chuckles lightly and grins. He blinks and his eyes sparkle, looking at the two Pokemon. "Whhooooaaa.......they look so cool!!! An Infernape AND a Sceptile?!?!" Feraligatr grins and gives a thumbs up. "Well besides my buddy Feraligatr, I also have two more!" He tosses up two of his Pokeballs, his Arcanine and Kroodile are relased. Arcanine barks and wags his tail. Krookodile grins and puffs out his chest.
"Sorry to say, but if anyone is winning it's going to be me! Right guys?" His Pokemon cheer loudly.

"Then let's test our strength with a batte!" Suggested Ry, with a grin on his face. He had just arrived in Unova, and was already getting a battle.

He blinks a few times. "Oh! Well sure! We can battle! Sounds good to me! But when I win I'll make sure to be a gracious winner! So don't worry!" He chuckles lightly and gives a thumbs up.

Fuego returned the trainers thumbs up. "Okay since the rest of my team, isn't here, lets make it a two on two battle." Ry said smiling. He nodded at Jet who stepped forward. "And Jet will start things off."

"Sounds good to me! Two on two it is!" He rubs his chin in thought. "Jet huh......well alright! Then I think the smartest thing for me to do is use my Arcanine! You ready buddy?" He looks at his Pokemon who barks and licks his cheek. He takes a few steps back and Arcnine stands in front of him. Krookodile and Feraligatr cheer on their friend.

"Perfect." Said Ry smiling. "Jet here prefers to be agaist types he's weak against," Ry explained.
"Start things off with Swords Dance!" Shouted Ry. Jet stuck his arms out and focused his energy. He slowly moved his arms in different directions, channeling his power.

He chuckles and lowers his sunglasses over his eyes. "Alright, that's good to know. This should be fun! Alright, Arcanine let's start off this battle with a strong attack! Flamethrower! GO!" Arcanine opens his mouth and releases a stream of fire at Jet.

"Aerial Ace!" Ry shouted. Jet jumped into the air, narrowly avoiding the barrage of flames. Then he spun in mid-air, enclosed in white energy, and charged at Arcanine.

Henry whistles, impressed. He smirks and points forward. "Alright, Arcanine I want you to use Flame Charge! Meet him head on!" Arcanine nods and soon fire envelops his body and he waits until he was close before lunging at him.

The two pokemon got knocked away. "Jet, use Energy Ball, rapid fire!" Ry comanded. Jet leapt up and fires a barrage of energy balls towards Arcanine.

Arcanine slides back a bit when he lands on the ground. He shakes his head and growls. "Alright, Arcanine! Dodge! Let's go!" Arcanine dodges each energy ball as best as he could, but he gets hit in the face, making him stumble back and shake his head. "You alright Arcanine?" He looks back at his trainer and nods. "Alright! Flame Charge! Once more!" Arcanine becomes cloaked in flames once more and charges at Jet.

"He's increasing his speed," thought Ry to himself.
"Crouch and use Leaf Blade on his stomach!" Ry shouted. Jet ducked below the Flame Charge and aimed a Leaf Blade on Arcanine's exposed underbelly.

Henry blinks and adjusts his sunglasses. "Oh, no....." Arcanine's eyes go wide and he lets out a yelp when he's struck in the stomach. The flames disappear and he hits the ground. "Hey, Arcanine are you gonna be alright?" Arcanine slowly stands up and barks, crouching down low to the ground and growling. "We should keep out distance! Flamethrower! Go!" Arcanine inhales and releases a stream of fire at Jet.

"Energy Bal!" Shouted Ry. Jet held a ball of green energy in his hand and smashed te flames with the orb, still in his hand. Flames blasted around Jet, as the flames were split in half by the Energy Ball. "Let loose a Leaf Blade!" Ry commanded smiling. Jet swung at the Energy Ball, sending it flying through the weakened Flamethrower.

Henry lifts up his sunglasses, his eyes wide. "Whooooaaa.......that's actually pretty smart...." Arcanine was just as surprised as his trainer. He sees the incoming energy ball that explodes when it hits his face. He stumbles back and pants softly. "I know you're starting to wear down Arcanine! But we're not done just yet! I want you to give this all you've got! Flame Charge! One more time!" Arcanine howls and stomps his feet, kicking up dirty. He then lunges out of the cloud of dust and races towards Jet surrounded in flames.

"Counter with Aerial Ace!" Shouted Ry. The two Pokemon collided. "You got this!" Shouted Ry. Jet had beaten Fire types head on before. He could do this.

Both Pokemon push against the other, going head to head! They seemed to be equally matched with power and determination! Neighter was going to let the other give an inch.
"Hang in there Arcanine!!!" Arcanine growls. He wasn't going to give in.

"Jet, now Leaf Bladee!" Ry comanded. He was starting to feel the flow of the battle. Jet, swung his leaves down, without breaking stride, and aimed right for Arcanine's head.

"Arcanine! Crunch!!!" Arcanine reaches his head up, his mouth wide open. He bites down on the green glowing leaves and pulls him down to the ground. "That's the way to do it!"

"I guess its time," said Ry calmly. "Use Leaf Blade Hurrincane!"
Jet boosted the energy in his leaves by using Leaf Blade. Then he started to swing around and around, to make to Fire type dizzy. "Energy Ball Now!" Ry shouted as Jet aimed a ball of green energy, with his free arm, straight for Arcanine's mouth.

Arcanine blinks and watches him go around and around and around, making him dizzy and bob his head back and forth a bit.
"Arcanine!! Watch out!!" Henry calls to his Pokemon. Arcanine gets hit right int the mouth. The ball of energy explodes and a cloud of smoke surrounds the fire type. He falls to the ground with a thud and swirly eyes. "Arcanine!!" Henry grips his hair and hangs his head low. "Well....you did a good job out there buddy." He chuckles and takes out his Pokeball. "Alright. Return." Henry rubs the back of his head and chuckles. "Well, you sure took me by surprise!" He laughs. "But I still have one more Pokemon to go!"

Noticing Jet's weakened state, he returned the pokemon to it's pokeball. "Fuego, lets go!" Said Ry nodding as the Infernape stepped forward. "My name is Ry Burst and I'm gonna be a master!" He boasted. "Your move."

He chuckles lightly and he winks. "My name is Henry Hedervary and that just happens to my dream too! Alright, Feraligatr! Time to go!" He points forward. Krookodile sulks on the ground. "Er....sorry buddy! Next time! I promise!" He laughs nervously. Feraligatr hands his sunglasses to Henry who holds on to them. He gets in front of his trainer and he grins. He puffs out his chest and smiles. "Alright, time to start things off with Aqua Jet!" Feraligatr becomes surrounded in water and launches himself straight at Fuego.

'Counte with Thunder Punch!" Shouted Ry as Fuego swung an electrified fist at Feraligatr. Ry smirked. The water from the Aqua Jet would act as a conductor, making the electricity do even more damage. And after the attack either hit or failed, he would be close enough for Fuego to do some real damage.

"Alright! Time to go up buddy!" He points up and laughs. Feraligatr shoots up, avoiding the electrified fist and comes around, hitting him in his back. Henry grins big. "I gotta admit! I'm surprised he knows that move, but that doesn't mean I don't know a way around in this sort of situation." He chuckles and his sunglasses shine for a second. Feraligatr lands on the ground and the water disappears