1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lost and then Found!

Discussion in 'Pokémon Games Discussion' started by Twilight Link, Mar 9, 2014.

?

Have you ever lost a game and then found it a long while after?

1. Yah, less then 1 month!

18.2%
  2. Yah, 1-2 months!

9.1%
  3. Yah, 2-3 months!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Yah, 3-6 months!

9.1%
  5. Yah, 6-12 months!

9.1%
  6. Yah, more than a year!

45.5%
  7. Nope, never in my life!

9.1%
  1. I lost my White 2 game 6 months ago and found it yesterday! :D

Linkachu likes this.
  2. Linkachu

Linkachu Hero of Pizza
    Staff Member Administrator

I believe that I may have misplaced my GBA Pokemon games once and couldn't find them for a few days (a terrible time period </3). Beyond that the most I've ever done is misplaced my Pokemon games for a half hour or so because I tend to go into a "WHERE ARE MY POKEYMANS?!" craze whenever they're not readily locatable. :x

3. Yes...my Sapphire. It went missing a couple years ago. That's right, it is still missing to this day ;_;

4. Magpie

Magpie Feathered Overseer
    Staff Member Moderator

@ShinyZekrom009 that's terrible D':

Funnily enough I lost a Pokemon game for the first time ever for the month or so before Pokemon Bank came out. I was pretty upset because it was my copy of White that went missing... and obviously had by entire competitive team on it including Thunderdog. It finally turned up in a pretty simple place but goodness me I was really worried I'd actually lost it. I have a friend at work who plays Pokemon so I've been taking my 3DS and such to work for our joint break to Streetpass and trade and such, and I was so worried I'd somehow dropped it on my travels. Not so, all was well :D

5. Green Dragon

Green Dragon Formerly supertrainer300

Wait. . . I voted for no. Can I change that?

I recently lost my Y Version on vacation, but it turns out I'd just left it at home. Phew. . .

6. i think i lost some of my gbc games and im sure its been a very long time since ive lost them and ive been to into other things ive forgotten about them alot

7. I recently lost my Platinum, White 2, and SoulSilver games and I'm still looking for them