• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Lost (A pokemon mystery dungeon story)

Luna trotted to the cave no one ever came out of this cave it was called frosty cavern.
Five pokemon have gone in before this brave Snivy no one knows what happened to them and she was determined to find out.

Getting her hopes up to find the missing pokemon and maybe treasure she headed in.
Immediately she noticed how cold it was no matter she was a strong Snivy.
She continued her path down the icy road whilt walking she noticed a small camp the fire was put out and there were apples.

Eclipse crouched and watched to see if there where any other Pokèmon Before she walked up to the apples. Eclipse quickly ran and grabbed 2 apples in her mouth and made a dash for the cave exit. The Shiny Umbreon bumped into some pokèmon. The small Umbreon was a bit smaller than a Snivy. She had a fluffy coat like a eevee but she had already evolved. Eclipse dropped one and she looked up to see a Snivy. "H-Hi"

"Howdy! I'm Luna! Are you new around here? Or are you one of the lost five?"
Luna inquired.
Luna then soon realized that she said alot of stuff and maybe she confused the poor pokemon.
"Um sorry 'bout that its just I... came here in the first place to find the lost five.Think you could, I don't know,forgive me?"

"O-oh I'm Eclipse and yes I was one of the lost five, but I managed to escape but I don't remember witch way to go, I was so scared.." the Umbreon that looked like a eevee hugged Luna. "C-and I come with you to help save my friends?" Eclipse asked the Snivy.
(Edit: here is how I look, only blue rings instead of yellow and yellow eyes instead of red cause Eclipse is a shiny)
eevee_splice_adoptable_2_open_by_avenraichuxx0-d4evwvm_edit.png

Last edited:
Eclipse blinked and let go "I remember passing a big rock" Eclipse said and pointed to the big rock "I also took turns and weaved around trees and stuff" Eclipse said and her yellow eyes gleamed and she let go of Luna.

Jackie, a smaller Sawk looks from behind a tree to see a Snivy and very small shiny Umbreon near a fire. "They must be new here, they realize how dangerious it is in this forest, right?" He says with a sigh. He quickly runs up to them to greet them.

Eclipse bolted out and started to run for the big rock. Eclipse might looked like a miss-coloured eevee but she could still run faster that a eevee. Eclipse wasn't such a scaredy cat but after being captured for a month, it was pretty scary for the little Eon considering she escaped instead of being let free. Eclipse climbed on the rock and hid in a small gap in the middle of the Rock.

Jackie stops and says "Don't worry, I'm not going to hurt anyone here. I just want to help out." He cautiously moves forward and says "My name is Jackie. I live nearby" He says pointing toward a tree. "I can't help but notice your trying to head forward. It's very dangerious for you to be out here." He says but then notices the small Umbreon run away. "If your going to go in there, your not going to do it alone, let me help you." He says to the Snivy.

Eclipse shook wildly "I'm not coming!" she says and tears slid down her cheeks. She slobbed, Eclipse was the one who was treated the worst from the missing five. She had nowhere to go, her parents are dead and now Luna's by this scary pokemon.

Jackie sighed, he knew how most smaller pokemon was afraid to be near him, but this was a whole new level. "Poor child, something must have happen her...If I could I would help her but..." He mentions to himself. "I try to be nice, but for some reason, most smaller pokemon are afraid of me." He then rolls his wrist over, revealing a nasty burn. "I once got this burn from a Magby because he thought I was a monster. But really, I'm not. If I was like most of the pokemon in this forest, I would have already attacked you two." He takes out some assortments of goods. "Anyways, I brought some stuff that I hope could be useful, you and your friend are more than welcome to them all if you wish" he says.

Eclipse popped her head out and then squeezed out. She slowly made her way to the Sawk and sniffed at him. "I-im Eclipse" the small pokèmon said and sat down at the Sawks feet, hopefully going to be petted. Eclipse calms down when she is petted.

Jackie leans down and pets Eclipse. "My name is Jackie, I'm sorry if I scared you." He says apologetically. "Do you forgive me? I'm a very nice guy. I wouldn't even hurt a Flabebe." He says.

Eclipse froze and clung on Jackie "N-no!" Eclipse said and held a tight grip but enough space to breathe. She Quivered slightly and looked around wide-eyed.

"Yes we can't avoid it, who knows when a Zoroark or some other pokemon could appear and fight us, for all we know that raichu sitting in that corner looking evil could destroy us,"

Eclipse whipped her head around the see freaky looking Raichu before letting go of Jackie and dashed back into the small hole in the big rock. A audible cry could be heard from the rock witch was Eclipse's.

A growl was heared and Eclipse jumped out with a giant stick in her mouth. She repeatedly hit the Raichu with the stick until it dropped to the floor, dead. "That'll teach you not to stare and be creepy" Eclipse said and ran back to her two new friends

Tears welled in Eclipse's eyes and she ran off, to go find her four missing friends. "Keegan, Lemmy, Shasta, Blitz, I'm coming!" Eclipse said as she ran, tears ran down her cheeks.

Jackie ran after Eclipse slightly "Wait! It's too dangerious out there!" He tried to catch up but can't. He stared in the direction Eclipse ran to. He then faces the Snivy and says "I'm going to go after Eclipse, like you said, who knows what evil pokemon waits for us.

He then runs in the direction Eclipse ran while putting on a Power Band.

Eclipse tripped and looked around. She tried to get up but a vine wrapped around her paw and lifted her in the air. "Helppppp Meeee!!!" Eclipse said as she dangled from the rope. She saw the next landmark, oozing tar.

Jackie hears Eclipse and runs in her direction faster. He sees her traped in a vine. "I'll get you down!" He yells up to Eclipes as he jumps up high and cuts the vine with Brick Break.

Jackie looks at the tar. It looks impossible for even him to get across without getting stuck. "There must be someway across" He says. He looks around and sees a fallen log. "Maybe a bridge could help" He says as he picks it up and throws it in the tar, walking across carefully."

Eclipse got up from her lying stance to a sitting one. Eclipse closed her eyes and started to sing a song. Vines shot out and held the log from falling. Eclipse continued to sing but nothing happened this time.

Jackie carefully crosses the log bridge and makes it to the other side. "Something strange is happening here..." He says. He looks around. "I've got a feeling that we're not alone here." He says preparing to attack if they get attacked.

Jackie looks around. "That might explain the vines..." He says while looking. "Hopefully the Serperior is friendly, if not, then we might have ourselves a battle here...

Jackie stands his ground and looks at the green light. "We mean no harm to you" Jackie says, trying to avoid a fight. "We were only passing through and did not mean to disturb you.