• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Lorien Legacies

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Sign up here (only 2 spaces) https://pokecharms.com/threads/lorien-legacies-discussion-thread.21313/#post-785530

Kasai sat in the small run down shack he was hiding in, he suddenly let out a cry of pain as he felt a seering pain in his back, another scar, yet this one felt different, almost worse than before, Number 2 was dead, simultaneously he started to feel his body adapting to something, he heard a noise outside before his shack was blown away. He now stood in the wreckage, completely unscathed staring at a group of about five Mogs. 'wait unscathed?!' he was freaking out this was his first Mog encounter since Todd died and now strange things were happening to him. He ran at them, as he ran he felt his body change, suddenly he was on all fours, and running with immense speed, he collided with one of the Mogs tearing him apart with his..claws? the Mog faded to dust once Kasai was through with him and he turned to the next two, he could smell burning, he glanced around him the ground was on fire, he freaked out and fled, running as fast as he could in the other direction, he caught his reflection in a puddle as he ran, he had become a Cheetah.

Grace was sleeping soundly in her room, when the pain started, she cried out causing, Izzy, her Cépan, to come rushing in. "What is it?" she asked before seeing the glow on Grace's ankle, "oh no, not Number 2", "this is different, it hurts more" Grace cried out through the pain, "the charm must have been broken, none of us are safe, we shou.." Izzy started to say when a small device came in through the window, a grenade! Izzy grabbed Grace and got her out of the room as the grenade exploded, Grace clutched Izzy's arm and closed her eyes, thinking they needed to get out of the house, when she opened them, she found about 4 Mogs aiming their guns at her and Izzy, the two of them went into action, Izzy pulled out a Loralite blade and sliced through one of the Mogs, who crumbled to dust, she dusted the second by stabbing it through the chest, Grace punched one of the Mogs in the chest she knew she was slightly stringer than humans as all Garde were, but when she hit the Mog he was sent flying, he faded to dust just before he hit the ground, she easy grabbed and snapped the neck of the fourth and final Mog, her and Izzy stood panting, "we have to find the others and fast, especially if your legacies are manifesting, and double especially if their Cépans are deceased." Izzy stated solemnly, before heading back into the half ruined house, to grab supplies.

Last edited:

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Kami was in love with her newly constructed modern home, at least that's what she likes to call a poorly done shelter from pieces of wood she can find, but as she went in to take a look inside of her house, all her effort was destroyed when about five Mogs just waltz in and blew it all away, she stood at the wreckage of her home, crying. Because of this sudden change of scenery, it made her infuriated, she punched the first Mog to approach her, but she wasn't expecting them to turn into dust just like that, she backed away from all the Mogs, she didn't want this to happen, but all she could do was just wish Layla was here to protect her, she just stood there horrified, but that's when she faced her attention to the huge boulder coming to squash the Mogs, as it squashed them, it just wobbled around until it came into a full stop, even her brain couldn't process what just happened before her eyes, but after that, she just ran and ran, and that's when she realized she was headed for a huge tree up ahead, her reflexes didn't quite kick in, and she crashed. Her vision got blurry, as if seeing Layla coming to help her, before fainting.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie sat in an abandoned building in London, with her knees to her chest. Her eyes were puffy and tearstains covered her hoodie.
Talia had been gone for too long. She was most certainly dead.
Number two had died recently, she knew that much. Which didn't make her feel better.
I'm one step closer to death.
She heard the door breaking off the wall, and she shot up. Bursting through the entrance were a group of Mogs, obviously with the intent to kill. Their guns were pointed towards the young girl.
Allie's weapons were not in this room, they were upstairs. She had no chance of getting up there in time.
Backing towards the wall, her eyes began to glow blue. Instantaneously, icy spikes began raining from above, stabbing into the Mogs' skin. The spikes gradually grew bigger, and soon grew big enough to kill. Within a few seconds, Allie was the only living creature in the room, for a few moments anyway.
Two more of the aliens burst through one of the walls with a loud crash, their guns once again trained on Allie. The girl bolted to the other side of the room, extending her hands in front of her in a weak protective gesture.
To her wonder, a ball of energy formed in her palm and flew towards the Mogs, creating a loud explosion. Most of the building was blown away, and it began to collapse. She ran out of the wreckage before it could collapse on her. Fortunately, the Mogs weren't so lucky.
She ran like she'd never run before, tears streaming down her face. What was happening?

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael was walking through forest on east side from London. More than two weeks passed since he went back to city to find some more supplies, cause he wasn't really feeling safe in London. He was very tired and he decided to sit and take a break when he felt great pain, and saw another mark appearing on his ankle. Number 2 was dead. After that 7 Mogs surrounded him. He was trapped. He didn't know what to do, when suddenly he felt weird kind of power going through his body. He swung his hand towards two Mogs and hit them with some kind of Lightning. They instantly turned in dust.
"I created gap, now I can run" Michael thought and ran through space he made for himself.
Remaining 5 Mogs started chasing him and trying to shoot him down. He dodged most of the bullets, but he got hit by one in his shoulder. Michael turned around and swung with his other arm and hit 3 other Mogs with Lightning and they also turned to dust.
Two remaining Mogs were still trying to kill him, and then he turned around and made some kind of energy blast with his hands that hit Mogs. They were gone.
Michael sat on the ground very exhausted and with great pain in his arm. It was worse than he thought. He tried to stand up but it was too hard for him. If they found him like this, he would be dead.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
One Week before...
Telmo gazed up at the Avenida da Liberdade. What a gorgeous boulevard. He looked from left to right, trying not to look suspicious. Quickly, he ran into an alleyway, like he knew the place like the back of his hand. He jumped on top of a closed dumpster, and jumped to hold onto the bottom of a balcony. Swiftly, he made his way all the way up to the roof. He stood on the top to spot for something. He didn't know what, it just felt like something... A crash was heard in the distance, and he parkour jumped form roof to roof to find the source. Telmo finally made it, and looked down at the commotion. A Mog... Vatborn. Memories came flooding back,and he started to get a headache. Something about Lorien... Keri... Mogs... He got nauseous and accidentally fell off the building. To his dislike, it was being recorded on BBC Portugal Live, so the entire county saw him... Originally, Telmo didn't have memories. But a sight of a Mog brought them all back. As far as he knew, he was just very athletic for his age. Falling, he started to remember his legacies. Telmo opened his eyes in sudden determination, and started to activate legacies randomly. Healing... No. Manipulation of Sound... No, Aha! Duplication. In front of the whole nation (plus a Mog), he duplicated himself to create a human ladder (or Lorien ladder) to stop his landing. Of course, they all started arguing immediately despite their situation. The Mog smirked, and charged at him with full force. "Wait, if I just do this,..", he began, and began to unleash a blinding sound toward the Mog. Grinning, he then had his clones attack it, and of course, defeating it. His clones began to disappear, and he started to resume falling. The rapid use of his legacies knocked him out mid-air, though the Lisbona Fire Department took care of it by a landing pad. Of course, the news made it's way from Portugal to Britain, where it was broadcasted worldwide to the entire public. He was in such a state he didn't care, though Keri did. He was in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and watched it Live. He sighed in concern, turning it off. He'd heard attacks from Mogs all over the world, and felt a gigantic wave of Mobs might attack Earth.

Last edited:

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
She fled into the woods, not stopping for anything. Because of her intense emotional state, she had little self-control and the ground began freezing where she stepped. Crying even harder, she ran at top speed, with no thought in her mind except to get as far away from the city as she could.
Her hair had turned light blue alongside the revealing of her legacy, which only unnerved her more. She would stick out much more in a crowd now.
As she ran, something told her to stop and look to her left. She did, and saw a boy around her age sitting on the ground. He was visibly injured. And - to her surprise - a vague sense of recognition formed in her mind.
"Oh my gosh," she breathed. Wiping her tears away inconspicuously, she went over to the boy.
"Are you alright? What happened to you?" she asked. Her natural tendency to help people took over her mind.

@MihajloJedi

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Pain in Michael's shoulder was worse and worse, but wound stopped bleeding. He was about to go when a girl came in forest.
"I am fine... I was attacked, there were much more to them... I am not sure are they still around... They wounded me, it hurts... I need to get out of here... As soon as possible" Michael said with breaks between each sentence when girl asked for help.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Realization formed in the girl's mind, as she remembered why she recognized this person.
Dropping her secrecy, she replied "I - I got attacked too. Maybe half a dozen. Found out that my legacies are Ice Manipulation and Energy Blasts. Blew up a building while I was at it. Here, maybe this will help."
She held out her palms, and a pink healing glow formed in her hands. She mentally pumped her fist triumphantly, knowing that Healing was one of her Legacies.
Ice manipulation, energy blasts, healing - I wonder what my fourth Legacy is? Other than the typical enhancements of course...

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
After the countless interviews one week before, he sat down in the alleyway he called home. By now, he was getting tired of his fame, and just wanted to delete it all. Portugal may know him, but surely America wouldn't. Honestly, he didn't think that was worth an International Award. He rubbed his eyes, thinking of how to get to the foreign country. Wait... Why were Mogs going after him? He's Number 10, the best number! It is the greatest, after all. Did they reverse the process?

After an hour, he already made it to the Lisbon Portela Airport. He tried to blend in by getting the 'minor section' of the plane. Once he boarded it, he headed there. "O voo 708 de Lisboa para Nova Lorque está agora a sair!", the announcer said, and the plane began to take off. After 7 hours, Telmo fell asleep, though the plane landed. Nearly asleep, the Minor section departed the plane and onto land. "New York City!", Telmo exclaimed with passion as he looked at the bustle and hustle of the city.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
He had made it. New York City, he had turned back to a human, he had figured out how to change from animal to human pretty quickly but Cheetah was still all he could do, he had also figured out he was completely invincible from the outer of his body. He also made an assumption that fire manipulation might be a third of his legacies but he hadn't figured out how to use it yet. He was now in time square, when suddenly several SWAT cars pulled up, the men stepped out and pointed their guns at him, he chuckled to himself, luckily telekinesis had been a constant thing so he had grown to be pretty skilled with it. He stopped chuckling when two Mogs stepped out of one of the cars, this was bad, what kind of deal did they have. Without hesitation, Kasai went into action, turning into a Cheetah he ran at the SWAT teams he used telekinesis to throw their guns away with ease, he kept and grabbed one using his teeth and threw the man, not killing him however, he would not kill the humans. He dealt with the SWAT pretty quickly, after that he dealt with one Mog but the other threw a grenade at Kasai, (this isn't the big explosive kind, more of an incapacitating one that does some shrapnel), he caught it in his Cheetah jaws but the Mog need him in the mouth causing him to swallow the grenade, it went off, shrapnel coming out his left side. Kasai threw the Mog using telekinesis, the Mog dusted. Kasai limped away as the Cheetah, eventually entering an alley before entering an abandoned building, he was breathing heavily, with the severity of the shrapnel damage he had to stay in Cheetah form. He happened to have however missed the nearby news crews, capturing everything live.

Grace was grabbing supplies with Izzy, when Izzy stopped at what was happening on the slightly damaged telly. "It's a Garde, it has to be, we're going to New York, we can make a base of operations nearby and fight the Mogs at their own game, no more hiding is what I say. Right let's go!" Grace just stared at the TV, he was wounded, I just hope someone reaches him." She grabbed her bag and followed Izzy out the house.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
As Kami woke up, pain stung her back, number 2 was gone, this is getting more difficult, she stood up and walked, finally she arrived at Kobe, she felt safe there, but something was tingling in her head, telling her to go to someplace, she forgot about it, but it just kept ringing her head, then just like a light bulb lighting up, her hands started to glow, "huh?", and before she knew it, her hands were already shooting blinding rays of light, many people faced her with confusion, some even panicking and shouting, "w-what's happening to me!?" Kami shouted in confusion, suddenly she heard sirens in the distance, she ran as fast as she could, looking back from time to time, she's not safe there anymore, she ran to Kobe Airport which is on an artificial island, but as she reached the airport her hands stopped from the light, she went in, slightly ducking her head, she went to a place where no-one is, her mind is telling her to create a distraction, she fired the light again, people started to get up from there seats to take a look, while Kami dashed to where the planes were, police chasing her, and just like magic, a light blue form of light seemed to cover her, the police crashed with the force field, while Kami was running to a nearby plane, taking off in a runway, she followed it and was surprised to see herself faster than the plane, she jumped at the top of the plane, holding her place, she should be flying in the air now, but she's not, this is heaven, she felt like a hero.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Thank you, but I don't think it would be necessary since I have Rapid Regeneration. I think my other three are Manipulation of Electricity, Force Fields and Energy Blasts." Michael said to a girl. He realized she was one of the Garde, but he didn't know her name or anything else.
Michael stood up with constant pain in his shoulder. He looked everywhere around themselves, and there was no one.
"We have to go. I was trying to stay away from the city, but I guess we are not safe anywhere, so it doesn't matter." Michael said and started walking in direction of city.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Telmo Amarel walked around 72nd Street with a happy smile. It seemed the press wasn't at him anymore! Gosh, Portugal was addicted to him. It wasn't till he stopped to look at television through a window. "Why would they need this? Shouldn't you just--", he was cut off by the television turning on. He narrowed his eyes, and a crowd of people gathered 'round. It showed the live footage of him off of Avendida da Liberdade, but this time, it showed a secondary video. The crowd of people were flabbergasted, even leaving Telmo a bit confused. Wait... He took off, starting to remember who Kasai was. Then, he started to regain memories of Keri. It felt like a migraine. He just wanted to get back to Lisbon, now. After running away, he stopped. The migraine stopped. Whispers came into his head, saying 'Number 9...', confusing him. "Oh meu Dues! Number 9 is in New York!", he realized, hitting his forehead. Trying to track Number 9, he ran around the large city's numerous alleyways, looking for him.

This is where a possible opening comes in with Number 9.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai heard sounds nearby, they had found, they must have. He stood up wincing at the pain and slowly prowled his way to a window over looking the alleyway, but he half fainted from the pain dropping out the window and landing on the ground in the alleyway, he groggily looked around, still in Cheetah form due to his internal injuries, he spotted someone, he growled at them before spotting that it wasn't a Mog or a SWAT he felt a sense of knowing towards them and sighed gratefully before slipping into unconsciousness.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
now, people may think that a girl on a plane headed to Tokyo, is strange, well... it is strange, Kami felt like she was gonna die, an hour of nothing to do, but see endless clouds, finally the plane landed in Tokyo, Kami jumped from the plane, people gasping, "THANKS FOR THE RIDE, MISTER!" Kami shouted at the pilot, while running past the guards, to the exit of the airport, wait... why was she going out the airport!?, she questioned herself, after minutes of walking, Kami raised her head and realized she was already in downtown, this was spectacular, she always dreamed of going here, but... this wasn't what her mind meant, she walked for several minutes, before reaching a boutique, "hm, come to think of it, i need a disguise", she checked her pockets, which she grabbed her phone from, she removed the case, and... there was no money left, she looked down in dismay, "well, no choice, i'll have to do the same thing i did in Kobe Airport", she sighed, and did the whole thing again, except with her not knowing which plane goes where, hesitant about her actions, she jumped in the cargo hold of a random plane just before it closed. Kami didn't know where this plane was headed, but at least she was safe... for now, maybe it's a coincidence that the plane she rode was headed for "New York".

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"O-oh yeah. I know three of my Legacies are Ice Manipulation, Energy Blasts, and Healing, but I don't know what my fourth one is. I have the typical enhancements, of course, but - hey, wait!"
She caught up to the boy easily. "Do - do you mind if we stick together? My sister - Cepan - is -" her voice cracked - "dead."

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Sure, you can come with me. My Cépan died same day we landed on the Earth. I didn't even have a chance to talk to him or anything." Michael said and sighed.
He looked in direction they were heading to, and he saw that they have long way to the city.
"So where have you been all this time since you landed?"Michael said to start a conversation.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
The young Lorien shrugged. "I've kinda been moving around constantly. My Cepan - Talia -" she faltered again at this - "was really paranoid all the time, so we were never in the same place for too long. She went out to scout the area around a week ago. She didn't come back." She looked at the ground.
"I've seen so much of this world though. It's.... so interesting. Even though my life is perpetually on the line. I'm not able to be killed for a while yet, but that doesn't stop me from being scared."

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"Actually, I think I will disappoint you now, cause I think that spell is broken. We all can be killed now. This realization didn't mean anything to me since I am Number 3, so I would be hunted what so ever."Michael said with calm expression on his face.
His shoulder didn't hurt much now. His Rapid Regeneration started working.
'Finally, it was really painful' he thought.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Currently, he was thinking of how the American News spoke in fluent Portuguese, but then he stopped in his tracks. "Oh meu Deus!", he exclaimed, though he didn't even know what to do. It was a teenager who fell from a higher window. Telmo was on the short side, so he didn't really determine what age he was. Whispers came back in his head, and he started to remember exactly who he was. "Number 9...", he said to himself. Checking for a pulse, he knelt down on his right knee, knowing that he'd make it through. After he found a pulse, a strange energy released from his hands. It was yellow in colour and soon encircled Kasai. The energy appeared to have healing properties, and fixed the injuries he had embraced.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"..sh-oooot." the girl said quietly.
Feeling awkward, Allie decided to try something. She concentrated hard on her power, and a blue glow surrounded her right palm. Instantly, a small ball of ice materialized in her hand.
A faint smile appeared on Allie's face. She began tossing the ball up and down.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai stood up, now back as a teen, he was wary of the person and his legacies reacted to this his hands setting alight, "who are you" he asked. Before he realised this was the Garde that he had seen before collapsing, he extinguished his hands, "sorry, um I'm Kasai" he held his hand out for a hand shake.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"私の人生の17時間が無駄に (17 hours of my life, wasted)" Kami said while faintly smiling, but then suddenly the cargo hold of the plane opened, she covered her eyes from the blinding light of the outside world, before running as fast as she can again, to get out of the airport, but the guards here are faster, Kami can either BLIND THEM, or make them CRASH IN A FORCE FIELD,... she chose both, first using lumen on them, then making a force field for them to crash on, finally she got out of the airport, she ran and ran as fast as she could, like she did in Kobe and Tokyo, but she stopped when she noticed this boy and a CHEETAH! at an alleyway, she didn't know who this boy was, but she slowly approached the two, whilst at the same time ready to take off running... again, but as she went closer she noticed a strange energy encircling the boy, she was amazed by this, causing her to remember who he is, "number 10" some kind of voice whispered to her, she then faced her attention at the unconscious cheetah slowly turning into a human, "number 9" the voice whispered again, she slowly backed away from them, this was making her uneasy, she thought she was the only one with those "powers", her vision got blurry again, as if seeing these two being introduced to her by Layla, Layla never told her about these two, or she never had the chance to, "u-um, you may not k-know me, b-but you two seem f-familiar, have we ever m-met?" Kami asked the two boys quietly, slightly stuttering.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Telmo shook the teen's hand, introducing himself," I'm Telmo. Telmo Amarel." Again, he was blown away at the fact everybody in New York could speak Portuguese. Unbeknownst to his legacy, he asked another question. "What are you doing in New York?", he asked, though it would only sound like he was babbling nonsense, as the only language he's ever learned was Portuguese.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Kasai stood and turned to look at who had spoken, it was a girl, she was quite pretty and seemed nervous. "Seeing as you have a pendant, I assume you are one of us, so that is why you seem familiar, and to answer your question number 10, I am in New York because I am on the run from the Mogs, anyway I have established that the Police and I think FBI are working with the Mogs probably due to the Mogs twisting the truth as usual. Also our charm has been broken so it doesn't matter what number you are anymore, now do you two know how to fight, I would rather not have any more scars burned into me." He looked the two up and down.

Grace walked out the airport at New York, she saw what looked like a Mog running at her with a box like thing strapped to his chest, the shock when she realized what it was made her accidentally teleport to Time Square where the TVs showed footage of the ruined airport after a suicide bombing, she looked around her quick before it hit her, she hadn't grabbed Izzy, her Cépan was dead because of her, she fell to her knees crying.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
It took a bit for Telmo to realize Healing was one of his abilities. Then, he hit his head. "C'mon...", he complained at the fact of their charm being broken," Number 10 is supposed to be the greatest number..." He looked over and saw another one. He jumped backwards a bit, startled. Telmo was the most confused person in this situation. First off, he got a new Legacy, neat. He just learned of his Lorien heritage a week ago, there's another Lorien who appeared next to them (Telmo has slightly bad hearing, so he couldn't hear Kami), and his Cepan seemed to not exist. He sighed, and answered Number 9's answer," Um... No. And I don't really know how to activate a Legacy, only if I'm in stressed situations, so far... I barely remember training, and the list goes on..."

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"That is a cool power. " Michael said when girl made ice ball.
"I wonder... What else can you do with that power? Can you make an ice beam or something like that?" Michael asked girl very interested in her Ice Manipulation.
After Michael asked that, he heard a weird noise, or at least he thought he heard it. He stopped for a second just to look around, but he saw nothing suspicious.
'I don't think anyone is following us. And even if they are, we could probably lose them when we get to the city.'Michael thought.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
Allie tilted her head. "I don't really know. When the Mogs attacked me, I summoned ice spikes from out of nowhere that fell down onto them and killed them. Other than that, I've got no idea."
She heard the strange noise, startled slightly. She stopped in her tracks, looking around, but didn't see anyone.
"...that didn't sound good.." she thought out loud.

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
"It probably isn't nothing, but we should hurry up anyways" Michael said.
He wasn't sure were that Mogs or just some animals, but he did not wanted to risk.
"How fast can you run? I am just asking cause if we keep this tempo, bigger are our chances of getting attacked. Sooner we get to city it is better."Michael said with small change in his voice.

aurivee_

Previously EeviumZ
"Fast," she said simply.
She began running at a rather quick pace, a bit faster than average for the Loric, but not ridiculously fast. After all, she'd had plenty of experience running.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
"Number 10..." Kami whispered, she thought number 10 didn't exist, but her mind was right, and the other was probably number 8 or 9?, Kami didn't really bother to know who the healing guy was, "oh, i-i'm number 6" Kami replied to number 10, "i guess i'll be calling this guy number 10, from now on" Kami thought, since maybe it would be rude to ask his real name, Kami was surprised however, when number 10 said he got chased by mogs, Kami got chased by mogs too, are the other Loriens coming to New York?, or maybe it's just a coincidence that she got on a cargo hold of a plane headed for New York, still it was really confusing for Kami.

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
"Wait...", Telmo said to himself," Is one of my other legacies something to deal with language? Neat!" He wondered if he would have to learn how to fight in a brief montage that only suspended a day. Telmo shuddered at the thought, he only came to New York to escape the paparazzi. He started to remember something... something very crucial... very important. About his homeland, Portugal. His escape pod didn't flee randomly, did it? There was something back in Portugal that drew the pod into it, Keri told him before departing... but what was it? He felt it was something to deal with his pendant, and looked anxious at the thought.

Nombre De Usuario

Previously JesusoChristo
Kami smiled at these two, at least she's not alone anymore, but as far as her questions go, that same tingling feeling in her mind that led her to these two appeared again, it's as if telling her someone is also in new york, "um, can you stay here for a while, i'll be back, i promise" Kami said to number 10 and 9, she ran to Times Square specifically, and the greater is... why?, she came there and looked all around, looking people in the eyes, if that same voice whispered to her again, there was this one guy who seemed offended by her, she covered her face and walked past him, and something caught Kami's eyes, it was a girl crying, and then that voice whispered to her, "number 7", this is confirmed, she is a lorien, Kami walked up to her and asked in a quiet tone, "hey there, are you okay?" Kami felt like she needed to bring her to the others and fast.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Grace looked up through watery eyes, "um, m..my Cépan died, it's my fault if I had grabbed her, we could have teleported out together. But now she is dead." She didn't care whether this girl was Loric, she was sad and angry and felt like pushing everyone away. She gave the girl a long hard look, your one of us aren't you, "what number?" she asked intently, she couldn't believe it she had found another Garde, she glanced over the girls shoulder a boy was running at them. Kasai had followed after Kami, he now reached her seeinbthe other girl, most likely another Loric, he heard sirens in the distance and tapped Kami on the shoulder whispering, "we should go, sirens probably mean police or FBI, and I believe they are both working for the Mogs, most likely some kind of power deal or something, anyway can she walk, we need to leave". In response to his question, Grace stood and turned to the two, "so where to?", Kasai stopped, "uhm, Kami any ideas?".

MihajloJedi

Previously m1h4jl0
Michael started running as fast as he could and he quickly reached the girl.
"With this tempo we will reach city in no time!"Michael said loudly after he passed girl.
'I guess now they won't attack us so easily' Michael thought

(@EeviumZ, sorry for late response I have been really busy last few days)

XanthousXatu

Previously SwiftSwoobat
Telmo got frustrated about his opinion not getting any attention. He may have mumbled it the first time, and was too insignificant to be posted. "Let me refrain, we should get to Lisbona as fast as possible! There's something there that matters a great deal! I don't know what, but I think it's something to deal with Sao Bento Palace." He just felt rushed to get there with fellow Loric as fast as possible, it had to deal with Lorien, he knew that for sure.