• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Looks Like Team Rocket Is Blasting Off Again Discussion

Just joined the forums and my character has always been a TR member, so loved spotting this RP! If it's too late to join I completely understand. I'm also open to being placed at a specific area if it helps my character come in to it all better. I looked through the thread and read the summary on here of what's going on so far. Maybe Def is at the other end of the tunnel or something with a get-away truck? Could just be an old furniture truck for example so not to look out of the ordinary. Just a suggestion though, I'm very laid back with things and will never be offended if any ideas are shot down or just don't feel like they fit ♥

Name: Defaeco, Def for short
Pokemon: Not 100% sure on his full team, but deffinite ones are Arcanine, Raichu, Vaporeon
Faction: Rocket
Role: Veteran? I know there are admins already. I don't think he'd be a regular grunt, he'd have been loyal to TR from the beginning.
Appearance: (Optional) In Uniform || Casual
Personality: Laid-Back, Calm, Sarcastic, Sneaky, Determined
Loyalty to your team: 20/10
Backstory: (Optional) Def has been with Team Rocket ever since it was formed by Giovanni. When disbanded, he lay low and just went about a quiet life. Hearing the return, he was sceptical of the new leader at first but gradually came completely loyal and is very passionate about making Team Rocket great again by any means possible.
Other: Def deeply loves his pokemon, especially his Arcanine. If there are any abandoned Growlithes or Arcanines, he insists that they be put in to his care so he can train them.