• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS looking to trade for a legit Celebi, Arceus or some interesting shiny pokemon

I have 4 legit event pokemon: mew, Darkrai, Shaymin and Jirachi as well as wealth of other rares to trade (including a Rayquaza I'd happily trade) (and i can breed phione eggs in addition to just about any pokemon)

However I'm looking to trade for a legit Celebi or Arceus (maybe Deoxys, however it is a much lower priority as i already have a 3rd generation hack).

shiny may also be considered for trade but it depends on the pokemon.

The pokemon i trade for a legit Celebi or Arceus will accompanied by a master ball (but the event pokemon muat be legit)

I know that but i intend being open to trading for a while to come and that will apparently be an Arceus event in The US soon enough. BesidesI'm actually more interested in Celebi

I'm interested in Mew, but the only shinies I have for trade are Furrett, and Dewgong. And no events for trade, but check my trading post for all the legendarys I offer.