1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS looking to trade for a legit Celebi, Arceus or some interesting shiny pokemon

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Jouichi, May 8, 2009.

1. I have 4 legit event pokemon: mew, Darkrai, Shaymin and Jirachi as well as wealth of other rares to trade (including a Rayquaza I'd happily trade) (and i can breed phione eggs in addition to just about any pokemon)

However I'm looking to trade for a legit Celebi or Arceus (maybe Deoxys, however it is a much lower priority as i already have a 3rd generation hack).

shiny may also be considered for trade but it depends on the pokemon.

The pokemon i trade for a legit Celebi or Arceus will accompanied by a master ball (but the event pokemon muat be legit)

2. Just for the record, there are currently no legit Arceus oustide of Japan.

3. I know that but i intend being open to trading for a while to come and that will apparently be an Arceus event in The US soon enough. BesidesI'm actually more interested in Celebi

4. I'm interested in Mew, but the only shinies I have for trade are Furrett, and Dewgong. And no events for trade, but check my trading post for all the legendarys I offer.

5. well i have an event deoxys.

6. well, I'm interested, what exactly where you wanting to trade for it