• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Looking to trade Event Shaymin

Well, April 18th has been and gone, and though the little green hedgehog has a certain charm to it, I'm really more interested at getting Darkrai at this moment.

Yeah, that's a long shot, but I might at least try, no?

So, onto the critter:

Shaymin (no nickname)
No Gender
Impish Nature
Level 50
Classic Ribbon
- Seed Flare
- Aromatherapy
- Subsitute
- Energy Ball

It's pretty untouched, except for the fact that I've taken the Micle Berry from it. If you want the Micle Berry, let me know so I can have a shot of growing it (I'd assume you can grow it anyway).

I'm available most nights, mornings and pretty much all day Saturday (this excluds Tuesdays, Thursdays, Fridays (all day except morning) and Sundays evenings... so in retrospect maybe not 'most' nights). Currently I'm on British Summer Time, but if you drop me a PM or some such, we can probably arrange it through that or the chat.

Edit: I should also add that my connection can be dodgier than Jaqui Smith's expenses, just so you know.

You know Shado, I missed out 'so' in that sentance XD

I'll go edit that in now, thanks.

(I was hoping this would have been about a Darkrai ._.)

wait you're offering an event shaymin for an event darkrai...

if that's the case ill take you up on that offer...
pm me if your interested for more info about the darkrai

Hsoyn, I don't like the shiny form of Darkrai and, as far as I am aware, Arceus is also NOT Darkrai.

Besides that, I am arranging a trade with Aero, but am leaving this thread open for the interim in case that arrangement falls through (which I hope it won't).

So, I'm going to turn down your offer.

P.S. When was Arceus made officially available?

Shaymin's back on the market, same requirements as before, normal Darkrai. However I'm going to throw one more thing in here, if you can nickname it, call it Dimitri for me please :)

Thanks.