• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Looking for trades from Kanto/Johto/Unova!

Hey guys! I'm back with some bargaining deals! Been while since I've been here so be gentle!

As the title suggests, I'm looking for generic Pokemon from the Kanto/Johto/Unova regions.
I'm offering up starters with their hidden abilities and various Pokemon that you may be interested in, just give me the name and I'll see if I have any in stock.

Also, I breed different Pokemon with different natures, if you're looking for a specific Pokemon with a certain nature, leave a comment and I'll definitely make one for you.

I'll also be looking to get multiple Arceus codes to trade up this month of August, so if you need a code, leave a comment with an offer! (I'm not asking for much tbh, I'm not aiming for shinies or anything. But if you have extra legendaries that would be nice! just something with value)

Thanks and if I made a mistake in this post let me know!
Its good to be back and prepping for the Sun and Moon release!
P.S. I'm also looking for a Hoopa! If anyone is willing to trade or offer please let me know with a reply! (: