1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DPPt/HGSS Looking For Psyduck.

Discussion in 'Pokémon Trades and Battles' started by Figs, Sep 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. You think It would be that simple, but it's not. I was trying to get a Psyduck off of the GTS (Click: http://www.pokemon-games.com/portal/gamenews_detail6.jsp ) But More Specificly, From Sugimori

(Name: [​IMG] )
    (ID: 38793)

And what I am Offering, One of Two Things, Both of which, if anything, are a rip off to me, but I'm willing to let it slide, Either

A Dragonite, Fully Trained, Level 100, Adamant Nature, with 396 attack.

OR a Mew, Level 50, Un-Trained, and has a Calm Nature.

(One or the other, Not both)

Plus, Any Item/Tm/Berry of your choice

(Note: That While someone may want to trade, I will want to check the Psyduck Before the actual Trade.)

And, before you question me, just know, I have my reasons, and that those reasons are none of your concern.

2. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

Friend Code:
    4983-5151-3791
    He doesn't want any old Psyduck, he wants a Psyduck with Sugimori as the trainer ID. They were being given away randomly on the GTS a few months ago.

3. Sugimori works at GAME FREAK.

4. baratron

baratron Moderator of Elder Scrolls
    Staff Member Moderator

Friend Code:
    4983-5151-3791
    Dear Lord, how much of a n00b are you? Ken Sugimori is the guy who designed almost all of the Kanto and Johto Pok

5. ...I forgot this topic existed XD Well anyways, its been over two months since I posted this, with no (Trade related) Response, so ima just close this, if anyone wants to discuss the matter further, thats what the PM button is for :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.