• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Looking for Prankster Purrloin

I decided to include one on my competitive team, and after some research I found out its HA is very useful. :3c I just can't find one and GTS isn't being too reliable lately. I could trade in exchange of it one of the following, with their respective hidden abilities:

Eevee (Anticipation)
Happiny (Friend Guard)
Chansey (Healer)
Geodude (Sand Veil)
Torchic (Speed Boost)
Ponyta (Flame Body)
Magikarp (Rattled)
Froakie (Protean)
Skitty (Wonder Skin)
Sableye (Prankster)
Seviper (Infiltrator)
Gligar (Immunity)
Vulpix (Drought)
Sneasel (Pickpocket)
Charmander (Solar Power)
Abra (Magic Guard)
Dratini (Marvel Scale)
Combee (Hustle)

Some were earned via trades and some were bred by myself. So, anyone? ;u;

I can get you one. I currently have a Prankster Liepard, but due to it's IVs being pretty good I want to hold onto it, so I'll breed a Purrloin for you. Is there a specific nature you wanted on it? I have a lot of Dittos of varying natures so I might as well save you the time if I have to breed it anyway.

In return I'm really interested in that Gligar - I've been wanting one of those.

I can get you one. I currently have a Prankster Liepard, but due to it's IVs being pretty good I want to hold onto it, so I'll breed a Purrloin for you. Is there a specific nature you wanted on it? I have a lot of Dittos of varying natures so I might as well save you the time if I have to breed it anyway.

In return I'm really interested in that Gligar - I've been wanting one of those.
The Gligar I have is one of the traded Pokémon I got. It's japanese and female. Do you mind it? I have no preference for nature! :3

The Gligar I have is one of the traded Pokémon I got. It's japanese and female. Do you mind it? I have no preference for nature! :3

Not in the slightest, I'd be using it to breed a competitive Gliscor anyway. Do you have a preferred time? My friend code is 0576-3987-9350.

Not in the slightest, I'd be using it to breed a competitive Gliscor anyway. Do you have a preferred time? My friend code is 0576-3987-9350.
Sweet! ^^ Deal then. I usually am free on evenings and at night, but it's good to lookout for timezones. I'm from Brazil and if I'm not mistaken, I'm two hours ahead from USA. I could trade today as well, if you're free! My FC is right here below my avatar anyways. :3

Okay, I'm from Australia so I'm GMT+10, probably about 13 hours ahead of you. I can't trade right now sadly, but I will be able to around 9am your time, or any time in the morning really if that suits you.

Okay, I'm from Australia so I'm GMT+10, probably about 13 hours ahead of you. I can't trade right now sadly, but I will be able to around 9am your time, or any time in the morning really if that suits you.
Oh wow, I have friends from there, the time difference sure is harsh! Would you be free around 9pm? It'd be 8am for me and I believe I'd be awake already. I added you already, btw! :3