• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking for Pokemon to draw...

Hey everyone!

I've recently been enjoying making artwork here on Pokecharms and I'm looking for things you want to see.

The only rule is that it has to be Pokemon related. Pokemon, trainer, I don't know if I can do fusions yet, but I can try...

This is my request schedule:

Emolga (by Lightning-the-Emolga)
Pikachu (by Shocing Trainer Zipz!)

Last edited:

Zipz

Previously Possibilit
Huh. Seems like a thing I should not be in! Anyway Imma burst in uninvited which might get me in trouble but please draw me with either a Pikachu or a Pichu please! (Now that I look at this sentence and all the other people who were in I might be to late to reply :0 )

Good luck with your English class, if you apply yourself I'm sure you can bump your grades up. I don't mind waiting but would you be able to draw Magby acting like a prankster wearing an unzipped black leather jacket and his hair done in the classic anime punk style. It doesn't have to be as exaggerated as this picture I've posted. It's for a delinquent OC's team of prankster Pokemon. I hope i'm not too late to the party but even if i am thanks for taking requests. It's really cool that you share your artistic talent with fellow fan forum members
https%3A%2F%2Fwww.anime-planet.com%2Fimages%2Fcharacters%2Fokinawa-delinquent-58572.jpg%3Ft%3D1395589875

I hate to turn you down, but I've actually stopped doing requests for a while while I try to get my life together cuz I'm graduating High School in the U.S. and I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. So I'm actually really behind on this request page. And I'm trying to proceed with my written works...

I hate to turn you down, but I've actually stopped doing requests for a while while I try to get my life together cuz I'm graduating High School in the U.S. and I need to figure out what I'm going to do with my life. So I'm actually really behind on this request page. And I'm trying to proceed with my written works...

I... see. Well considering the circumstances I can understand. Here's hoping that works out then?