• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Looking for players for a more structured RP. (PTU)

Hello! I am new to this website, and I have been really wanting to role play in the Pokemon world....but not just freeform RP...

Would anyone be interested in playing the RPG called Pokemon Tabletop United? It will consist of mostly roleplay just like here in this website, however, there will be the element of chance involved, trainer classes, mechanics and stuff too. It's similar to other games like Dungeons and Dragons, Pathfinder, etc.

Basically it's just the same, mostly we are role playing and creating a story together around our characters. However, there will be mechanics involved-mostly around battling-that will bring a lot more strategy into the RP! There are also many different trainer Classes, that do everything from embracing different battle styles, to support inside and outside of battle, to even fighting alongside your pokemon! But mostly, I really want to focus on the role play and the story around the game.

Anyone interested?
-I am looking for people who are very active, and very dedicated-

Last edited: