• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Open Looking for people to start a My Hero Academia RP?

Hey everybody, just finished the 3rd season of this and I would really love to do some RP based around this show. I'm looking for about 6 experienced people, myself included, to get this off the ground. If enough people show an interest in the idea I'll set up something a little better than this ragtag thread.

Thanks for your time.

I dont believe we've rped together very much, but I can assure you ive been in my fair share of MHA rp's so ive got a good idea of how they work. That being said, id love to see you come up with something unique to make this adaptation your own, so id like to join the rp as well.

I dont believe we've rped together very much, but I can assure you ive been in my fair share of MHA rp's so ive got a good idea of how they work. That being said, id love to see you come up with something unique to make this adaptation your own, so id like to join the rp as well.

Looking forward to it Zander. I'm hoping to get an interesting bunch of characters for this so I'll do my best to set it apart from other MHA roleplays you've already been apart of.

Last edited:
Ive got a couple character ideas in mind but im not gonna choose anything until sheets are available and some of you have posted, just to make sure my character isnt to similar to anyone else's. (It happens to me a lot, it sucks)

Yeah, like when the nomus were swinging their arms like they’re at a rave party behind shigaraki, or when Deku had his rematch with Bakugo who got extremely swole, or when all might’s eyes sparked like the Elder Centipede from One Punch Man

sSoul

Previously Swirled
OKAY DEN, THE QUIRKS CAN BE PASSED ON, I WANNA KNOW IF HAVING THE QUIRK RECIEVED FROM THE CURRENT USER IS ALLOWED.

Alright @SoulDemon and @Rohan Kishibe I'm afraid you two are not accepted, I've read through some of your posts in other roleplays and I just don't think your what I'm looking for in roleplay partners. Regardless of that thanks for showing an interest in this, enjoy the rest of the season as it rolls out.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
Okay....I understand, it's just hard finding a good MHA RP that lasts long and doesn't die, or is already dead, I kinda wanna start my own, but I dunno, I think I am, wish me luck! Enjoy the Rest of the Season.

Hmm... i mean, I've been in a few of these but they have a habit of dying quickly. Which is sad considering recently i've learned to be more consistent. Seriously, I had a whole team of villains OC's that I made for a friends RP that I never got to use because it died out before they'd appear lol

Hmm... i mean, I've been in a few of these but they have a habit of dying quickly. Which is sad considering recently i've learned to be more consistent. Seriously, I had a whole team of villains OC's that I made for a friends RP that I never got to use because it died out before they'd appear lol
Alright Generation I'm also wary about accepting you, looking at your most recent posts. Most of them are very small, so much so that I'm actually going to have to decline you. Sorry to be harsh but to prevent this Rp from dying really quickly I need some roleplayers who can create something lengthy.

sSoul

Previously Swirled
I could do that, but I digress, you did reject me, and I don't blame you. Anyways, I'll probably still post but ya know, not joining so bye.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seth continued to stay stuck to the wall. He could easily take out the smaller robots at lightning speed, but the larger ones were stronger and were already dwindling in numbers. He looked down a large road to see a small one-pointer walking across between two buildings. It was basically on the opposite side of the entrance, so not many were there yet. "Maybe if ...." He launched one extremely long chain, wrapping it around a leg of it. He grappled all the way down there, landing atop it. "Woah." Down the road was like the holy grail of points. A swathing mass of robots. And they were too trapped to move efficiently. He ran through the narrow road, slicing through more and more. "12, 15, 17, 19, 23, and, 24!" He launched into the air, crushing atop one. He looked back down the way he came from, seeing many more robots still to go. It almost seemed... too convenient.
That’s strange, from my time I was RPing with gen he was very good, I would see how big his posts was and I would think of stuff like “wow!” I don’t know how long this example is since I’m on mobile, but if it’s short then there are definitely some longer like 3 paragraphs or something really good.

That’s strange, from my time I was RPing with gen he was very good, I would see how big his posts was and I would think of stuff like “wow!” I don’t know how long this example is since I’m on mobile, but if it’s short then there are definitely some longer like 3 paragraphs or something really good.
That one is about a paragraph. I'd be hoping for about 3 paragraphs per post honestly, if you don't think you'd be up to that then this might not be the Rp for you.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Seth realised that many others were probably ahead of him. "Gotta pick up the pace on these." He prepared himself for his special move, jumping as high into the air as he could. He could use both spikes and chains, but he didn't have to use both at once. "Spike Storm!" He launched a barrage of spikes from his wrists, as many as he could handle. The barrage of spikes started lashing onto the weaker robots, pummelling them. However, some of the 3 pointers started stampeding towards the crushed robot he was near. "No you don't!" He launched down many layers of spikes, using them like Police Stingers to disrupt the robots movement, making them immobile. He landed back down on his robot mount. "39." He grunted, heaving out large breaths through the smoke and steam. "Not enough." He dragged himself down the robot he stood on. "You've been good to me buddy, but I need you." He grabbed it, hooking into it with two chainspikes, and flipping into the air, launching it spinning towards the 3 pointers trapped in the stingers. A large explosion happened, and he looked back at the clearing smoke. The four 3 pointers had barely survived, and the blast had destroyed the stingers. They marched slowly onwards, preparing their missiles. He didn't want to be like dad, he didn't want to use his old moves. But he needed them. He hopped into the air, yelling and launching 8 rows of spikes deep into the ground. "Spike Surge!" The spikes made ripples in the ground as they honed in towards their targets, popping out of the ground to launch the bots into the air. They landed, finally giving him their points. He wiped blood and soot from his chin, caused by the numerous explosions he had caused. "51."

Seth wiped the last bit of blood from his cheek, looking to the boy. "Probably a power absorber. Surprising amount of them, varying degrees of power." He looked in the direction he went. "This could be a good test, to see how she handles my quirk. I do want to figure out the heroes here with true skill, and who's going to get blown out of the water. Although it might not be too hard." He thought to himself. It had taken him a long time to finally use his quirk effectively, and now was when it would all pay off. "Excuse me, but I have an entrance exam to pass." He grappled over a small building, sniping down a few 1 pointers on his way to another area where there would be more free bots. "56 won't be enough, even if I ace the test." Plus, he hoped to make it into into the top cut. Suddenly, a missile grazed past his face in mid-air. He tracked the line of fire to a 3 pointer in the distance. "You just made the worst mistake of your very short life." He wallran his way to it, swinging off on his chain and grappling onto the turret. After a while of swinging around it, the turret eventually snapped off, Seth launching it with his chain the direction of a nearby 2 pointer. He landed, worrying that maybe he was too far off in the distance. Was he missing the action? At that moment, a three pointer turned a corner, blasting him into a building with a missile. He dragged himself up, his ears ringing from the blast. Limping out of the storefront, another 3 pointer turned the corner, then another, all assailing him with homing missiles. With every last ounce of his strength, he flipped himself onto a wall using his chain, wallrunning along it, the missiles hot on his tail, ripping away the edges of the wall. He looked back ahead to see a balcony in his way, which he vaulted over, attempting to run across to the other side. Starting to lose momentum, he jumped off the other side just in time as the missiles were about to swarm on him, buying him more time. With a final shot, he swung his limp body from the archway roof above the trio of 3 pointers, doing a full wheel into the air and back down. The first missile hit the archway, bringing it down on the first two three pointers. But the last two caused the real chaos. The final three pointer saw the 2 missiles coming towards it, and figured the appropriate reaction was to launch another one towards them. The missiles collided just in front of it, the exact moment a large chain of bots turned the corner towards it. The resulting chain reaction resounded throughout the entire line, tearing up the two streets as it even made it around the corner. Seth's points had increased massively to 74. However, the full flip he did in mid-air had caused him to have to drop his chain, launching him into the fountain at the centre of the area. He drifted back up, his blood-covered face just making it to the surface, barely breathing, and certainly not conscious.
I mean, it’s not split into 3 paragraphs, but those block of texts can be easily, and it’s still big

You're the reason my First attempt at a MHA RP died

You're the reason my First attempt at a MHA RP died
Ayyy, no reason to point fingers or start arguing or anything guys. Remember, we all joined this site with different experience levels. I mean ive been on this site for just over a year now and I can honestly say, most of us, including you and the newer member SoulDemon, have improved immensely since then. All im saying is, dont be angry about past rps, collaborate to improve for future ones.

Sorry you guys didnt make it in, hope to see you in some other roleplays real soon. :)

Yeah let's not start any arguments that we don't need to. If anybody starts causing problems in the Rp they'll be kicked out anyway, so any issues will be resolved.

I'm just pointing that fact out, he said that many of his MHA RP died too soon but I wanted to remind him that one of those RP died because he stopped posting when his character was a at the center of the action, I'm not angry about it anymore, I just wanted to let him know

I don't even remember you though, have you changed your user? I think I know which one you meant, but I'm not sure. Also i might have to dip out of this anyway. Got a ton of exams soon so not sure if I can be on enough.