1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Open Looking for people to start a My Hero Academia RP?

Discussion in 'General Role Play Discussion' started by Nebula-Newt, Apr 15, 2018.

1. Hey everybody, just finished the 3rd season of this and I would really love to do some RP based around this show. I'm looking for about 6 experienced people, myself included, to get this off the ground. If enough people show an interest in the idea I'll set up something a little better than this ragtag thread.

Thanks for your time.

2. SageNeb

SageNeb Previously 5DigitNeb

3. Two nebula in one Rp? A good start.

SageNeb likes this.
  4. I dont believe we've rped together very much, but I can assure you ive been in my fair share of MHA rp's so ive got a good idea of how they work. That being said, id love to see you come up with something unique to make this adaptation your own, so id like to join the rp as well.

Nebula-Newt likes this.
  5. Looking forward to it Zander. I'm hoping to get an interesting bunch of characters for this so I'll do my best to set it apart from other MHA roleplays you've already been apart of.

#5 Nebula-Newt, Apr 15, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2018
    Mystic Zander and SageNeb like this.
  6. I have been in a few MHA rps, and have a unique set of OCs to use. Count me in.

SageNeb and Nebula-Newt like this.
  7. I’m in too and I’ll invite some one too @Epic_Banana (I’ll kill the chicken later)

8. Yo, don't worry bout that. -uses battleaxe to cut chickens head off and drops it into a fire to complete the ritual-

9. Ive got a couple character ideas in mind but im not gonna choose anything until sheets are available and some of you have posted, just to make sure my character isnt to similar to anyone else's. (It happens to me a lot, it sucks)

SageNeb likes this.
  10. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

You had my attention at My Hero Acadamia, OP 4 is actually fire tho....

SageNeb likes this.
  11. Yeah, like when the nomus were swinging their arms like they’re at a rave party behind shigaraki, or when Deku had his rematch with Bakugo who got extremely swole, or when all might’s eyes sparked like the Elder Centipede from One Punch Man

SageNeb likes this.
  12. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Oh that muscle boi is Bakugou, they do look alike...

SageNeb likes this.
  13. It’s a joke, that muscle guy isn’t actually Bakugo, it’s Bakugo’s Dad!(this is a joke too)

SageNeb likes this.
  14. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

THEN WHO IS THE B U F F BOI

SageNeb likes this.
  15. A manga character that you will have to wait to find out!

16. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Curses, also in this RP, is One for All and/or All for One allowed?

SageNeb likes this.
  17. Doubt it, as All for One is only owned by ONE, and All for One is Deku's quirk.

18. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

OKAY DEN, THE QUIRKS CAN BE PASSED ON, I WANNA KNOW IF HAVING THE QUIRK RECIEVED FROM THE CURRENT USER IS ALLOWED.

19. Alright @SoulDemon and @Rohan Kishibe I'm afraid you two are not accepted, I've read through some of your posts in other roleplays and I just don't think your what I'm looking for in roleplay partners. Regardless of that thanks for showing an interest in this, enjoy the rest of the season as it rolls out.

20. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Wait what why? I feel inaqaduete ;_;
    Why me?

21. Sorry mate, you're just not what I'm after. Have a good day though.

22. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Okay....I understand, it's just hard finding a good MHA RP that lasts long and doesn't die, or is already dead, I kinda wanna start my own, but I dunno, I think I am, wish me luck! Enjoy the Rest of the Season.

Nebula-Newt likes this.
  23. Hmm... i mean, I've been in a few of these but they have a habit of dying quickly. Which is sad considering recently i've learned to be more consistent. Seriously, I had a whole team of villains OC's that I made for a friends RP that I never got to use because it died out before they'd appear lol

SageNeb likes this.
  24. Alright Generation I'm also wary about accepting you, looking at your most recent posts. Most of them are very small, so much so that I'm actually going to have to decline you. Sorry to be harsh but to prevent this Rp from dying really quickly I need some roleplayers who can create something lengthy.

25. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

I could do that, but I digress, you did reject me, and I don't blame you. Anyways, I'll probably still post but ya know, not joining so bye.

SageNeb likes this.
  26. SageNeb

That’s strange, from my time I was RPing with gen he was very good, I would see how big his posts was and I would think of stuff like “wow!” I don’t know how long this example is since I’m on mobile, but if it’s short then there are definitely some longer like 3 paragraphs or something really good.

sSoul likes this.
  27. That one is about a paragraph. I'd be hoping for about 3 paragraphs per post honestly, if you don't think you'd be up to that then this might not be the Rp for you.

SageNeb likes this.
  28. SageNeb

I’ve improved from then, but yeah I still think gen has made good posts. That’s all I wanted to say

29. Noted.

SageNeb likes this.
  30. sSoul

sSoul Previously Swirled

Wait paragraphs for text don't count right?

SageNeb likes this.
  31. SageNeb

I mean, it’s not split into 3 paragraphs, but those block of texts can be easily, and it’s still big

sSoul likes this.
  32. Alright fine, I'll give him a chance.

33. You're the reason my First attempt at a MHA RP died

34. Ayyy, no reason to point fingers or start arguing or anything guys. Remember, we all joined this site with different experience levels. I mean ive been on this site for just over a year now and I can honestly say, most of us, including you and the newer member SoulDemon, have improved immensely since then. All im saying is, dont be angry about past rps, collaborate to improve for future ones.

Sorry you guys didnt make it in, hope to see you in some other roleplays real soon. :)

Nebula-Newt likes this.
  35. Yeah let's not start any arguments that we don't need to. If anybody starts causing problems in the Rp they'll be kicked out anyway, so any issues will be resolved.

36. I'm just pointing that fact out, he said that many of his MHA RP died too soon but I wanted to remind him that one of those RP died because he stopped posting when his character was a at the center of the action, I'm not angry about it anymore, I just wanted to let him know

37. I don't even remember you though, have you changed your user? I think I know which one you meant, but I'm not sure. Also i might have to dip out of this anyway. Got a ton of exams soon so not sure if I can be on enough.

38. Its Me Koopa6000, Previously know as koopa000

39. Alright this is getting way too messy for my liking. I'm gonna dip out of this myself, you guys feel free to go ahead with all this anyway.

40. You're going to leave your own RP without even starting it?