• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Looking for Oshawott

I'm currently on a roll to complete the starter trios, but I just can't seem to find an Oshawott!
I'd be willing to trade a Snivy or Tepig for it and I have some Fennekin eggs as well. I can breed Froakie and Charmander's if asked so too.

And while I'm here, does anyone have a shiny Onix? Willing to trade it for a shiny Geodude. ;u;

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I can get you an Oshawott. Do you want its HA or is Torrent fine? I'll take one of those Fennekin eggs you have in exchange. No need to hatch it, I'll trust you on this one. ;)

Oh, that'd be great! I've been looking for one for a looong time. There's no need for the HA since I couldn't get a Fennekin with its HA for you :')
Thank you for trusting, btw! It's more convenient hatching it yourself so you can give it a nickname if you desire so. When are you up for trading?

Psycho Monkey

Member of the Literary Elite Four
I'm going to be pretty busy today, but I'll send you a message when your Oshawott is bred. Since you don't care about Ability and you brought up the whole nickname thing, do you want to do an egg trade?

Oh, that'd be very convenient! I tend to change a lot the nicknames of my Pokémon throughout the game, haha. It'd be the best choice.
I'll wait for your message, then! I just need you to know that because of timezones I'm probably a few hours ahead you, so I want to ask you to please have that in mind. ;u;