• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Looking for members for a PRP

I've recently come up with a character who I've been dying to build a story for, and I find building stories on my own is hard for me and always ends up in quitting the production of it. I found this section of the forum and decided, "Why not start my own RP?" A basic plotline and setting is as follows:

Season: Mid-fall beginning Episode 1, subject to change over the course of the story
Date: September 28th, 2006 as of Episode 1 (Let's see who can figure out the refeence)
Setting: Beginning in Celestic town, the cold temperatures are starting to envelop the Sinnoh region, the northern areas becoming much colder than the rest of the year round. This RP will be set to be taking place during the middle of Team Galactic's mysterious plans, (which are revealed later into the story) following the story of a lone wandering runaway from Snowpoint. Taking place over the course of a year and a half, the story is about growing bonds between trainer and Pokemon and finding the true meaning of strength, and what it really means to become the very best like noone ever was.

If you are new to the RP forum, be sure to read the rules of Pokemon Roleplay before submitting a character request for this RP.

The PRP rules are here: http://pokecharms.com/threads/pokemon-role-play-rules.9451/

Make sure that if you are requesting the role of a major character here, that Mega Evolution will play a big role later in the story and if you wish to have your character be capable of harnessing the power of Mega Evolution, that you read the section about Mega Evolution priveleges in the rules and do what is said there. If your character does not get an approval for Mega Evolution usage from Stellarwind Elsydeon, your character will not be allowed to use Mega Evolution at all during the story. You are not allowed to request Mega Evolution for this RP until at least after your character has cleared the sixth gym and has a Pokemon capable of this transformation, and make sure that your character has developed an appropriate bond with their partner in order to increase chances of approval. When requesting Mega Evolution from Stel, be sure to include me in the conversation or send me a screenshot of the approval message as I will be making sure you have approval before allowing your character to harness this power.

Submit your character here: https://goo.gl/forms/AkIIZq6Mrp8Xe2t42 (for friend and rival roles, in your application, remember that the main character's name is Laxxus (male, 14 years old))

If your character is accepted, you should get a message from me. This will generally be a closed RP once all of the characters have been selected, and you can contact me on discord for further inquiries if needed, (Tag is Airus#5382) as most of the time I do not check many messages here. I hope you're interested, and good luck if you apply :)