• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS Looking for help with my team

I'm looking for help with bettering my main team. I really have about a team and a half, and I tend to switch the pokemon around quite a lot.
Going to start with the pokemon I typically have in my team and then the extras.

Lily- Charizard (brave) + Razor Claw
HP= 289 Atk= 227 Def= 191 Sp. Atk= 251 Sp. Def= 200 Speed= 218
Fire Blast
Overheat
Flamethrower
Heat Wave

Tortuga- Torterra (quiet) + Rose Incense
HP= 327 Atk= 278 Def= 258 Sp. Atk= 229 Sp. Def= 194 Speed= 131
Earthquake
Leaf Storm
Energy Ball
Stone Edge

Becca- Lapras (hardy) + Splash Plate
Hp= 378 Atk= 223 Def= 207 Sp. Atk= 209 Sp. Def= 243 Speed= 165
Ice Beam
Thunder
Sheer Cold
Hydro Pump

Ajax- Relicanth (naive) + Earth Plate
Hp= 337 Atk= 241 Def= 299 Sp. Atk= 134 Sp. Def= 156 Speed= 187
Blizzard
Stone Edge
Earthquake
Hydro Pump

Jupiter- Ampharos (quiet) + Magnet
Hp= 301 Atk= 180 Def= 205 Sp. Atk= 313 Sp. Def= 236 Speed= 141
Thunderbolt
Iron Tail
Focus Blast
Thunder

Those are the main ones I tend to use. The next two get switched out as the first pokemon in my party.

Cromis- Skarmory (naughty) + Soft Sand
Hp= 271 Atk= 181 Def= 286 Sp. Atk= 124 Sp. Def= 162 Speed= 178
Stealth Rock
Flash Cannon
Spikes
Dark Pulse

Jack- Aggron (brave) + Stone Plate
Hp= 306 Atk= 272 Def= 371 Sp. Atk= 170 Sp. Def= 150 Speed= 135
Stealth Rock
Fire Blast
Thunder
Blizzard

and these next ones get randomly switched into my party at times...

Taran- Arcanine (modest) + Shell Bell
Hp= 293 Atk= 226 Def= 198 Sp. Atk= 253 Sp. Def= 203 Speed= 236
Flamethrower
Overheat
Fire Blast
ExtremeSpeed
{switches with Lily}

Shavri- Milotic (naughty) + Splash Plate
Hp= 305 Atk= 166 Def= 193 Sp. Atk= 255 Sp. Def= 272 Speed= 206
Aqua Tail
Ice Beam
Hydro Pump
Blizzard
{switches with Becca}

Xenobia- Roserade (jolly) + Shell Bell
Hp= 243 Atk= 191 Def= 142 Sp. Atk= 255 Sp. Def= 262 Speed= 262
Energy Ball
Petal Dance
SolarBeam
Giga Impact
{switches with Tortuga}

Zaifan- Manectric (brave) + Magnet
Hp= 267 Atk= 227 Def= 178 Sp. Atk= 265 Sp. Def= 176 Speed= 216
Thunder
Discharge
Thunderbolt
Overheat
{switches with Jupiter}

Rishri- Golduck (jolly) + Splash Plate
Hp= 284 Atk= 213 Def= 210 Sp. Atk= 223 Sp. Def= 195 Speed= 233
Giga Impact
Hydro Pump
Ice Beam
Blizzard
{switches with Becca}

Benny Lava- Exploud (calm) + Razor Fang
Hp= 339 Atk= 185 Def= 141 Sp. Atk= 197 Sp. Def= 169 Speed= 151
Giga Impact
Over Heat
Hyper Beam
Blizzard
{switches with Ajax}

Hoping to get a Skarmory the knows Sky Attack, Brave Bird, Spikes, and Stealth Rock. If I do it will take the first position in my team.

Any help you can give would be wonderful!

mmkay, so, let the helping commence!

First off, you might want to do some rebreeding/catching, becuase the natures aren't really doing much justice. Charizard would probably want a Modest nature, which helps it a lot more than Brave does. Brave lowers Charizard's reasonable speed and boosts its low Attack, while Modest raises the respectable Sp.Attack stat whilst lowering Attack. That, along with having four Fire moves, isn't acceptable, because it kills any chance that Charizard has of getting coverage. Here's my current 'Zard:

Charizard@Life Orb
Modest
Blaze
-Heat Wave/Flamethrower(depends on preference)
-Air Slash/Dragon Pulse
-Ominous Wind/Hidden Power Electric
-Roost
Heat Wave or Flamethrower for preferred STAB, with each packing serious heat. Air Slash is for secondary STAB, while Dragon Pulse rids you of Salamence, Dragonite, Garchomp, Kingdra or Flygon. Ominous Wind can demolish the frail Psychics and Ghosts, like Azelf or Gengar, while HP Electric covers your Water Weakness. Roost restores damage taken from Life Orb recoil, allowing Charizard to damage on sight all over again.

Torterra absolutely shudders at having a Quiet nature, which does absolutely nothing to strengthen his high Attack and weakens his good Defense, so Impish or Adamant work wonders. Leaf Storm and Energy ball would have to go, while possibly adding something along the lines of Crunch and Wood Hammer for coverage and STAB, respecitvely. EQ and Stone Edge provide hand-in-hand coverage, leading to a moveset looking like this:

Torterra@Choice Band
Adamant
Overgrow
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
-Crunch
-Stone Edge

Lapras can go either Sp.Attacker, Attacker, or Mixed, but also is a great user of Curse. Sheer Cold's extremely low accuracy is horrendous, so that'll need to be dropped. You can replace it with Psychic for some extra coverage, but can go a whole different route with Curse.
Lapras@Leftovers
Careful
Water Absorb
-Curse
-Waterfall
-Ice Shard/Avalance
-Return
After a few Curses, Ice Shard turns into a powerful priority attack, while Avalance makes an even greater revenge move, both of which go great with low Speed. Waterfall makes for more STAB, while Return can hit other Water types.

I can't suggest anything for Relicanth because I've never used one, so I have no experience on what would work best.

Ampharos won't be needing Iron Tail or Thunder, with both having semi-okay accuracy and the former not serving his Special Attack needs.
Ampharos@Choice Specs
Modest
Static
-Thunderbolt
-Focus Blast
-Hidden Power Grass
-Signal Beam/Sleep Talk/Toxic
HP Grass gets rid of most bulky Grounds and gets good coverage with Signal Beam. Ampharos can be a decent bulky sleep absorber, or can support the team by using Toxic to get rid of Special Tanks. T-bolt and Focus Blast speak for themselves.

I won't comment on the others because I don't want to have a super-large post, but I also don't use some of them, so I'd have no idea what to recommend if I did. Hope this helps!

Thanks a lot. ^_^
I know I need to train up new ones with different natures... *sigh*
I've known that for a while, and kind of been putting it off.

Thanks so much for your help!