• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Looking for HA Snover (Completed)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
I'm planning to use a Hidden Ability Snover/Abomasnow on my upcoming Alpha Sapphire team but currently lack one to breed with, nor have anyone within my Friend Safari collection who has Snover. Is there anyone who'd be able to trade me one?

I don't have anything specific to offer in return but I have completed my Gen VI National Dex, meaning I could easily breed for any base stage Pokemon. I may be able to assist with certain Hidden Abilities, too, depending on which you'd need. Just let me know what you'd like in return and I'll try to do my best to fulfill it. :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
@Linkachu would be lovely! I'm not available until after 3pm CST so when will be a good time to trade?

I'm not entirely sure today because I need to go out at some point this afternoon. I think Central is 2 hours behind me (I'm Atlantic, which is +1 Eastern Time), so I want to say that I'd be good for 4 PM CST but I may not be able to keep that. I'll try to stay in touch but just lemme know when you are around? Feel free to drop me a message on FB when you're free, too, if that could help. My phone gets alerts. :)

Shiny Motley

2016 Singles Football
Fair enough! Will keep that in mind~ I'm actually not sure when I'll be free since an emergency just came up for me so I'll definitely keep in touch