• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

XY/ORAS Looking for Event Pokemon

I am looking for event Pokemon to complete my Pokedex.

The Pokemon I need are:

- Manaphy.
- Jirachi.
- Deoxys.
- Shaymin.
- Keldeo.
- Meloetta.
- Genesect.
- Arceus.

I understand that these are all highly sought after, but I would be incredibly grateful if anyone would trade me any of these.

I have almost 2 boxes of legitimate shiny Pokemon that I have collected since Sapphire and Ruby:

- Scizor.
- Steelix.
- Bronzor.
- Cryoganal.
- Dewgong.
- Mantine.
- Poliwhirl.
- Slowbro.
- Kingler.
- Politoed.
- Kingler.
- Gyarados (Lake of Rage).
- Ninetales.
- Lickitung.
- Chansey.
- Stantler.
- Ledian.
- Shuckle.
- Heracross.
- Scyther.
- Parasect.
- Stunky.
- Nidoking.
- Wobbufet.
- Espeon.
- Mr. Mime.
- Farfetched.
- Bellosom.
- Hoppip.
- Budew.
- Exeggutor.
- Vaporeon.
- Magmar.
- Kricketot.
- Flareon.
- Rapidash.
- Cranidos.
- Kabutops.
- Graveler.
- Gligar.
- Omastar.
- Ambipom

Last edited:

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
I've just finished transporting all my Pokemon from previous games onto Y and I've ended up with two Darkrai so I have one spare if you'd like it. I'm not too fussed by shiny Pokemon, but I'd take a Flareon since you have two :3 Or if you have a Porygon2 I'd happily accept that in return for Darkrai, purely because it's one of the last few Pokemon I need xD

I've just finished transporting all my Pokemon from previous games onto Y and I've ended up with two Darkrai so I have one spare if you'd like it. I'm not too fussed by shiny Pokemon, but I'd take a Flareon since you have two :3 Or if you have a Porygon2 I'd happily accept that in return for Darkrai, purely because it's one of the last few Pokemon I need xD
Hi there! Thank you so much. You have no idea how grateful I am! I will definitely trade you a shiny Flareon :). It's late where I am now, so I'm going to sleep, but if you wouldn't mind adding my code, I will trade with you tomorrow (i'll make sure I'm up even for your time zone). Thanks a bunch!

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Awesome :D I'll add your code now. I'll be up pretty late tonight so we should cross over at some point, I'll make sure I'm on for a quick trade :)

Me: 3024-5774-0408

Hey, okay, finally off to bed now, haha. I'll definitely catch you tomorrow some time (or today in England?) It's 2:52am here in New Zealand, haha. Trade tomorrow! :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
Oops! Sorry I missed you there :/ I'll be home from 10pm British time which will be 9am for you I think? I can be online for a few hours after that time (I'm currently not at home). Hopefully I'll catch you then :)

Magpie

Feathered Overseer
Staff member
You're very welcome, I'm glad I could help :) Shiny Flareon is so pretty, so thank you as well :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
If you'll give me a bit of time to look through my games I might be able to help with either Jirachi, Keldeo, Arceus, or Genesect. I've always stocked up on my event legendaries for these exact reasons so I'm sure I must have multiples somewhere.

I'd really love a shiny Nidoking (it's one I've always had my eye on) so if you're offering one up I'd love to help you out too. I live in the Atlantic timezone, which is 4 hours behind Magpie's timezone. :)

P.S. Your Shiny collection is very extensive! Good job collecting so many. I've been thinking however, if your Sceptile and Swalot are beloved you should keep them for yourself. You have plenty on offer for people to choose from without having to give away your favourites too. :)

Thank you very much! Many kind words :). Swalot was my first shiny on X, and Treecko was my first shiny on Sapphire, so that's why they are precious :).

The majority of these shinies were hatched using the Matsuda method, but about half of them were due to good luck and breeding.

You are right, I think I will remove them from the list. Just let me know if you have any you would like to trade, and I'd be more than happy. Nidoking is all yours if you have some event Pokemon to trade. I hatched him near the start of the year I think?

What's your game ID? I'll add you :)

Linkachu

Hero of Pizza
Staff member
Administrator
After looking through my older games I can confirm that I do have an extra Keldeo, so it's yours if you'd like it. :)

My 3DS FC is 4167-4498-1464. When would be the best times to meet you online for the trade?