• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Looking for Collab Partners for a Animation Meme (CLOSED)

Did you work on your part at all?

• Total voters
THIS IS CLOSED. THIS MAY BE REOPENED SOONER OR LATER
I’m looking for collab partners for the Beachball Meme! Since this is a big collab, there will be 12 parts! You can’t take more than 2 parts. If you can, please use a beach background. There is no due date! However, there is a due date for parts. The due date is May 30
Don’t know what the Beachball Meme is? Here’s an example
Parts:
1- @DaCerluanPerformerDawn DONE
2- @DaCerluanPerformerDawn
3- @Senrova DONE
4- @DManArt&RP
5- @Dootletail
6- @GreenThumb
7- @tokyomustard
8- Myrtille
10-
11- @Yellow.lol
12- @NormalPetra

Last edited:
I'm almost there with my part:

booplines.gif

It should be finished by next week ;D

Got it! It took forever to find an app, but I found one, like, 20 minutes ago! And it took, like, eight minutes maybe...it’d take a couple hours to do well. And since I’ve already been a pain for time, I have it. I’m unsure how to get it to you...

Got it! It took forever to find an app, but I found one, like, 20 minutes ago! And it took, like, eight minutes maybe...it’d take a couple hours to do well. And since I’ve already been a pain for time, I have it. I’m unsure how to get it to you...
You can post it here as a gif

This is it. I’m closing this down. No one has worked on their part at all. Only 2 people have shown progress on this. It’s been about 3 months. It doesn’t take 3 months to animate a 1-2 second thing. I may reopen this in the future, but for now it’s closed.

Last edited:
Sorry to disappoint you...I honestly did make my part, but I didn't know how to make a GIF, and it wasn't good at all because I cannot draw on a screen, and I was going to tell you I was dropping out. I just never seemed to get to that. I understand if you don't believe that I made it...there's been some...drama, you could say...on other social media sites. I was distracted. Sorry to disappoint you.

I’m SO sorry, at the time I still had school and other projects I had to work on, and Flip a Clip was being annoying and crashing all the time for some reason, though I did get to the animation part... kinda. I’m SO sorry to disappoint.

Honestly, I wasn't even sure I'd finish this in the first place, which is why I should have drop out sooner. Sure, there were several projects that I had been worrying about during the school year, but that isn't an excuse for not finishing my part, so I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I hope you'll have better luck if you decide to do this again in the future.