• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Looking For 1x1 RP Partners!

This is currently closed, now its just a discussion thread!

Hello! Hopefully this is the right place to post, if not I apologize |D.

So I'm seeking some pokemon people to RP with, I prefer 1x1 but might go for smaller groups! No bigger then 3-4 though please!

About Me:
I am an artist in illustrative arts and design, I have never ever owned or played a pokemon game. But I have watched the show some bit, and read lots of fanfics, comics, and the like. So I know enough about it to RP pokemon! However because I don't play the games, please keep in mind there might be some small details I miss.

I generally post 2-3 paragraphs, but if its a interaction between two people/pokemon where there's not much so write about. (Like a conversation, or something) My post tend to be smaller due to there being less to write about |D. I'm over eighteen, and prefer mature RP'ers who won't take in-character things personally! Remember, its just an RP!

What Kind of RP's I'm Looking For:
Plot-wise I'm open to anything! The only thing I ask is I would like to play as a Pokemon, or a Gijinka Pokémon that can switch forms. Humans are borring XD, jk jk!! I just really want to play as a pokemon please, you can play as whatever! A Trainer, pokemon, Gijinka, anything really!

I'm open to any kind of plot, from simple wing-it they run into each other in the woods stuff. To Complex world-building or cross-over stuff. Hit me with anything!

Where To RP:
We can RP here on the forums, private messages, email, or I am also on DeviantART and Flightrising, so there works too. :)

Last edited:
Hey id like to see if you weren't busy!? I'm having April vacation after tommorow. And I've been looking for a more detailed rp, as well as a small group.

Is it ok if I tag a few people?

@EspeonTheBest

@PentheWonderful

Figured they might be interested as well.

I'm a naturally artistic person, I like nature, and forests, but I also enjoy inner city styles. Although I'm not older than 18, I don't mind mature RPs, because I've seen some of the darker areas of life. I'm a male, and consider my self straight. I like alternative music, which may seem odd to add in here, but music is essential to my well being, and health in general. I like to play as Humanas it's easier to create a character that way. I do not mind being a Pokemon, which I normally use for causal RPs, that do not include romance. As mentioned earlier I don't mind romance, dating or anything of the sort. I'm very flexible and can be comfortable I'm just about any RP! Thanks for your time :)

Ohoho, is this where all the artists gather?

Firstly, thanks for tagging me, @_Umbreon_ ! I'd been looking to joining more quality Roleplays, but I'm not a big fan of wing-it ones where there are so many things that could fall out of coordination and go stale fast. Plot is what I'm looking for, and if you need help for it, I can lend you a hand. Some tips, though; probably try not to open the spectrum so widely, because things dwindle into chaos quicker than quick.

There are two of my friends I'd like to tag for this roleplay, both very high quality writers with an admirable reputation in Charms, but I think they have their hands full at the moment.

As for personal information... I too am an aspiring artist in fine arts and mixed media. I specialize in acrylic on canvas, watercolors, color pencils, and digital media. Though, digital I mostly do for fun. I'm below eighteen, but don't underestimate my skills. Most of the best writers here are below eighteen as well.

Feel free to bounce some ideas off me.

@_Umbreon_
Hello! ^_^ I am very interested in Rping with you!
Thanks for telling me abit about yourself, its nice to meet you. I am defiantly open to RPing with you, did you have any plots in mind? Also as I said in the OP you can totally play as a human, is it alright with you if I played as a pokemon or a pokemon who can shift into a Gijinka form? |D

@PentheWonderful
Heyo! ^_^ Ahaha it seems so! Yeah I'm up for an RP! I don't have any plots planned out right now, did you have anything in mind?

Its nice to meet other artists! ♥

^My thoughts exactly

If wouldn't mind it, but id figure there'd be some sort of explanation, and that my characters wouldn't accept it right away.

Okay! Would you guys be up for maybing doing an Rp between the three of us? Since you both seem to know each other, |D and it'd just be us three? If not that's fine too just figured I'd ask!

Well, I like an RP that would test characters, and force them to interact. I enjoy character development, of any kind really. Whether that leads to them being enemies, being romantically involved, or just being good friends, or rivals, or whatever the outcome is really, I find it all interesting.

So maybe something that force's them to help each other, or stick together some how? Like, maybe they all end up in some bad situation and have to work together get out of it. Or they meet some how, and find they have the same goals, or they work together to stop some kind of evil.

Does that help a little? What kind of RP do you guys want? I mean I'm pretty flexible so, I want to be sure its something we all enjoy. ^_^

Okay! Would you guys be up for maybing doing an Rp between the three of us? Since you both seem to know each other, |D and it'd just be us three? If not that's fine too just figured I'd ask!

Well, I like an RP that would test characters, and force them to interact. I enjoy character development, of any kind really. Whether that leads to them being enemies, being romantically involved, or just being good friends, or rivals, or whatever the outcome is really, I find it all interesting.

So maybe something that force's them to help each other, or stick together some how? Like, maybe they all end up in some bad situation and have to work together get out of it. Or they meet some how, and find they have the same goals, or they work together to stop some kind of evil.

Does that help a little? What kind of RP do you guys want? I mean I'm pretty flexible so, I want to be sure its something we all enjoy. ^_^

Well, I'm a big fan of the mystery dungeon RPs I've participated in, a long time ago. But I like to do Noir style RPs as well, where its dark, murder mystery type. I'm pretty flexible, and since I'm using a new character than my older ones... Yeah..

Some of my OCs. *Briefly*

Dusk: Umbreon, M
Nocturne: Umbreon, M
Amber: Flareon, F
Lysander: Lucario, M
Othello: Bisharp, M
Rook: Honchcrow*, M
Aura: Riolu, F
Jade: Leafeon, F
Salamander: Scolipede, M

How they are connected..

Dusk and Jade are mates.

Nocturne is not mated.

Amber is attracted to Nocturne, but doesn't show it.

Lysander is not mated, as he is Auras older brother, and she is in his care.

Othello is Asexual.

Rook is not mated, and prefers to fly alone.

Aura is still very young, and cannot mate.

Salamander is caring gentle soul, but sadly hasn't found someone special.. Yet.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Any ways. About the * next to Rooks name. I have no idea how to spell the species he is XD.

Darren "Dusk" Everdale is my newest human Oc. He has Nocturne, instead of Dusk, for his Umbreon, because of name reasons. My old Human Oc was, Rye Everdale, Dusk's missing brother.

Oh, I'm all about character development! In fact, not to promote my own roleplay, but, this thread here is going to focus on character development. http://pokecharms.com/threads/grave-of-the-forgotten.13103/ (Private/Closed - Grave of the Forgotten)

It will be open soon, and it'll be something a bit different from most rps. I'm planning on keeping it a small group, maybe 8-10 rpers maximum. If you don't mind, you should definitely join it! You're more than welcome.
The thread is closed again, but I think I can still fit one more new roleplay in my capacity if you're still interested.

I only ever use my OC Cassie, whom you've probably read briefly about in Burble's discussion thread. Her full bio is here, though it's not up to date yet, since there'll be spoilers for my rp. But more or less you get the picture for who she is.

@PentheWonderful @_Umbreon_

Sorry for the late response! Thank you Pen for the offer, I think I will pass for now but I do appreciate it. ^_^

Umbreon I like the dungeon idea! It would be a good way for them all to meet, maybe they get trapped in the dungeon, run into each other and work together to explore it/escape? We could have some kind of mysterious creatures or something too? Pen what do you think of that idea? |D

As for characters, I currently have three, A female Raichu fusion who goes by...Well Raichu, just because I really like that name lol. A male Emogla fusion called Rodney which I'm using in Burble's RP, and a pokemon male Gengar, but he's not fully developed so I probably won't use him, maybe.

Raichu is a young kid (12-14 ish?), shy and skiddish, seems harmless but is in fact far from it, very curious and loves exploring.
You guys already know about Rodney ;)
And the Gengar as I said I haven't really figured out yet.

Raichu is different from Rodney, she was born as a pokemon who was experimented on to become a fusion, where as Rodney was a human experimented on to be a fusion... So Raichu is more pokemon in instincts, and visa versa for Rodney. They do know each other, but don't really get along, Raichu called Rodney "Mr. meanie pants" LOL XD

Sure, we can do something like that. It makes sense for Cassie to be in a dungeon, though she might be hesitant on working together with anyone who she doesn't know very well.

Not sure how a Pokemon fusion can work in a universe outside of an alternate one like Burble's roleplay though, it... Seems a bit farfetched.

But that's just my opinion :p

@PentheWonderful

No problem, Cassie will be fun to interact with heheh |D. We could have some Ghost Pokémon wandering about in the dungeon too, to give it a bit of a creepy feel. And it would leave room open for other idea's, y'know other secrets, or hidden mystery stuff hidden in the place some where?

And yeah, I admit it is a bit farfetched, but then it is a made up universe. However with that said, if you and @_Umbreon_ prefer, I can play any of them as just regular Pokémon? (Rodney/Raichu.etc.) I mean I'd be fine with that too as well, so let me know what you think of that. :)

Oh gosh. I've been looking for more advanced rps and rpers to interact with, but it always looks like I'm too late for the party! All the good threads with actual detail are all dead weeps
I've been on the rp scene for quite some time if I do say so myself, so I'd consider myself pretty advanced. I know I've grown significantly in the few years that I've been rping due to going back and reading some of my early works and being unable to help but laugh out loud at how cringeworthy my writing was.
I greatly appreciate art and beauty, though I don't really consider myself an artist (or even a writer, just an rper lol) I would draw digitally a lot because I would partake in art based rp groups on deviantart, most of them being Pokemon rp groups.(so I'm pretty experienced with gijinkas as well) my computer broke though so that's over for the time being until I get a new one. I still draw traditionally though. I usually only ever draw people, and love rping because I get to make and draw so many pretty people lol. Jk jk I also like rping because I'm really interested in psychology and personality.
I love the earth and all things natural, I actually used to be a huge hippie(and still am on the inside lmao) so I really like plots that have to do with people who have grown up in the wild and so aren't corrupted with the desires of civilized man, I've always had his idea in the back of my head about a feral kid who was raised by Pokemon haha.
Video games and cartoons are my number one love, I'm even watching Steven universe on tv right now!
I hope I'm not too late to hop in?

@Eons-ago

Helllo! Nice to meet you!

And I know how you feel, that's happened to me a lot too, or the group is really big and I always have a hard time keeping up with large groups. Usually I end of quitting them due to it being too hard to keep up, so I decided to make this to fix both problems! |D Glad it can help others too.
Do you have a DeviantART? Mine is Grace-Winters! :)

I am open to one more Rp-er! Did you have anything in mind plot-wise? |D

I would love to join in to that rp once its posted, too!
Mine is aerophyte, but I haven't been active since my computer broke (u can still follow tho hehe)
Nah, not really. I can never really come up with good ideas from scratch, but once I get the right inspiration (which honestly can be a tiny thing as simple as one scene or just a picture or even like a quote) I'm off!

Post is up! I tagged everyone in it :)

Here is a doodle I did of my Raichu if you guys want to know what she looks like!
Her colours are slightly pale-er, she has a torn ear and scar on the right side, and she likes wearing a blue scarf. She's about 2 ft, and 50lbs, so she's a small one |D
raichu_by_grace_winters-da15iqy.png