• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

DPPt/HGSS lookin for couple pokemon

ALL TRADES ON HOLD!

as me and GodlessM found out my pearl is bugged.... it didnt want to work with wifi and when i went to trade my pokemon to platinum it corrupted both save files....

it will take me alittle bit to get all my games back to where they was....

Your time is impeccable as I just caught these two last night. I can breed you some right away. In return, a Dragon Scale would be greatly appreciated, or any of the following TM's you'd be willing to part with: Taunt, Protect, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Grass Knot, Stealth Rock, Flash Cannon. If all else fails, a male Naive Chimchar will do nicely.

Your time is impeccable as I just caught these two last night. I can breed you some right away. In return, a Dragon Scale would be greatly appreciated, or any of the following TM's you'd be willing to part with: Taunt, Protect, Earthquake, Stone Edge, Grass Knot, Stealth Rock, Flash Cannon. If all else fails, a male Naive Chimchar will do nicely.

i have them TM's aswell so ya ill happily give you them on a pokemon that you want or do you just want randoms?

the dragon scale i have 3 of i think got some on trades yesturday at the event.

just give me a shout on MSN my msn is in my profile