• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Lone Clover Academy RP

Liam was bored of standing in the corridor to see if anyone would come and help so he decided to put the bunk bed plans on hold and walked back into the room to the chair Songo was sleeping on. Then he flicked the monkey on the back of the head and spoke" Get up you lazy monkey we're going out for something to eat and I can't leave you here to sleep or I'm going to get in trouble so let's go."

"Damn it I don't need you flicking me to wake me up you annoying ninja," Groaned Songo as if Liam could understand him before jumping onto his shoulder " but this guardian's hungry so let's get a move on Liam!"

Liam couldn't understand what Songo but could easily guess it was about food as he locked the door to room and walked to the nearest cafe, he preferred the relaxing atmosphere of a cafe to that of a busy cafeteria. Once there he saw a group of fellow students and saw this as a chance to friends. So he walked and asked "Hey, um is it alright if I sit with you guys?"

Nue stared over the group of mages from a distant table,drinking an enchanted coffee. He noticed that the pyro addressed himself, Ryoga was his name apparently. Nue remembered that he was one of the reasons that the bus became a noisy mess which annoyed him. To appease his mind he hoped that there would be rare plants for him to obtain and spent the night trying to find some. Because of this he forgot even go to his dorm much less sleep. He pulled small blue cloves from his bag and sprinkled them into the coffee, turning into a light brown shade.

"You want me to mes with them?" Paladin asked, popping out of Nue's shirt.

"The last thing i want right now is a commotion" said Nue, but the rat already was walking towards the group

"Hey, you. Ryoga was it? You better not cause any trouble. My friend over here is trying to relax." Paladin points over to Nue, who was now staring daggers at the rat.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
As Shadok ate, Ember found where Axel was. In a better place than Shadok. '' Well, it was not the best experience there in the room but ... Oh. You, ''Ember said, seeing Ryogan.''Well ... Shadok is a jerk with other people ... But I apologize. I just do not want Shadok to burn everything or whatever. "Ember said sitting down at the table and picking up napkins to eat. '' My name is Ember, by the way. Can I just give you a tip not to get burned or something with Shadok? Do not talk about family with him. He gets angry. "Ember said eating the napkins. "But do not worry ... He will not do anything if you do not do anything to him. Anyway, enough talk about him. "It said pirouetting on the table.

Shadok was eating and when he was over, he went out of school, in a part that had trees, like a mini forest out of school, and he passed the trees, reaching a hidden river. It was a beautiful place, and the sunlight shone on Shadok's face. It had A green field that was descending, leading to the river. Shadok took out a pencil and took out a notebook. He made a drawing, or rather, a masterpiece of that place. He layed down on the soft grass, and looked up at the sky. '' Beautiful ... '' He said closing his eyes and taking a nap.

Ryoga's head darted around as phrases, questions, and threats were all tossed around him, and some at him. "Nice to meet you Axel and Yami. I don't think Nabu would like being eaten. He is already pretty nervous, so that could be something that worries him even more." He said giving a chuckle. "And, yeah. You can sit here," Ryoga said to Liam, pointing to a chair adjacent to Axel. Then he pondered the rat's statement for a second. "Sorry mate, I can't help it if trouble follows me around. But I'll try to keep it out of your friend's way so he can relax." He said nervously, before listening to Ember's little talk about Shadok's seemingly unstable emotions on the topic of his family. "Maybe he's holding on to something he probably shouldn't. Making it all to difficult for himself." Ryoga said shrugging.

Nabu rolled his eyes at Ryoga's frantic answers and suggestions. The boy was kinda getting slammed. The mouse crawled off of Ryoga's shoulder and faced Yami. "Yeah, I would prefer it not if you ate me. But that familiar over there might be a bit more tastier." He said pointing to Paladin, loud enough for the rat to hear him.

The waitress brought Parker and Ryoga's drinks and set them down gently in front of the person who ordered them. Sh faced the new arrivals, and placed menus in front of them. "Now what would you boys like to drink?" She asked.

Ryoga's darting eyes noticed the name tag on her waitress uniform. He name was Kristen. His face was glowing beet red. As she collected the orders, Ryoga looked down and began to twiddle his thumbs, waiting for her to leave and he became silent.

Fire Mana

Previously Top_Smug_
Too many people, Parker didn't especially care for large groups. Nobody seemed to be talking to him specifically, so he kept quiet. Eventually the waitress came back around and asked the others what they had wanted to drink, Parker didn't catch their names.

"Hey Ryoga, you okay there bud?" Parker questioned, noticing that Ryoga's face had turned completely red. "Feeling alright?" He asked once more.

PopeyPenguin

Previously Mecha Who
''Pretty obvius."Ember said, looking at Ryogan and the waitress." "It's cold," Ember said, even in the hot weather and a flame on his side. "It must be an air cooler." It said, taking more napkins until they were no longer in the box they were. '' Um ... Can you get more napkins? I'm hungry. "It asked the waitress. Ember ate the rest of the napkins and continued to do pirouettes and run around the table. '' I think Shadok is cold because he never had the chance to love, he lost that, and he thinks no one can love, that loving is a bad thing , Is such a deep and important emotion that he can not have ... "Ember said stopping and sitting up a little. "Or he's a jerk because he wants to." Ember said with a laugh. "Wow, the napkin here is good!"It said, wanting to avoid the previous subject.

"Umm, I'm fine." Ryoga mumbled quickly. He slouched in his chair a bit, keeping his head low. "I'm just, um lost in thought." He muttered quielty.

"Someone has a certain someone on their mind." Nabu said in his high pitched voice.

Ryoga shook his head furiously. "I'm fine."

The waitress flashed a smile as she wrote down the order for more napkins and faced the other boys, awaiting their orders.

Liam took the seat Opposite Axel and then looked over the menu and then Songo climbed down from his shoulder and sat on the table. Then the monkey growled "Hurry up and ordered you stupid ninja I'm bloody hungry and I can't wait any longer, if I don't get food soon I'll just go steal some from the kitchen."

"Geez Cool it you annoying monkey I can guess that your hungry but I can also guess that your being rude like usual," spoke Liam as he guessed what the monkey was trying to say and then he turned to the waitress "Um can I have a banana for the monkey, a plate of chips and a cup of coffee."

The monkey then quieted down before then lunging at Liam's Face as he yelled "I want more than a banana I want Chicken and a Stack of banana's."

"Water sphere," spoke Liam as an orb of water formed around Songo and Then he turned the others he was sat with "Sorry about my Familiar his names Songo and he has to get everything as my family used to give him anything he wanted for helping them to keep a demon sealed as well as being the family guardian. But anyway my name's Liam I'm training to be an Aquos mage who uses before Creation and emitter magic. Also, I Train in the way's of a ninja."

Paladin seemed furious and ready to fight. "Who do you think your talking to you stupid mouse. Do you want to say that again cause i will-" Nue lifts his hand and a rush of wind comes toward it, Paladin gets sucked towards his hand like a vacuum and when he lands in Nue's palm Nue clutches the rat ever so tightly and shoves the rat his bags. "waitress, get me a refill" He stared at his now empty cup, then back to the group. He thought if they are going to introduce themselves, it wouldn't hurt to listen. Actually he wanted to talk to them a little bit, but was to tired to get up. He reached into his bag for a pen then scribbled "Nue. Gust" on it, then folded it into a paper airplane and tossed it over to them.

The waitress wrote down the rest of the orders, and walked away. As she walked away, Ryoga snapped back into reality. And just as he did this, he caught a paper airplane that flew his way. He opened it up and read the phrase written inside. He turned and faced the sender. "C'mon join everyone else. But maybe we should pull up a few more chairs. Not everyone can stand," he said laughing. "I mean, if we're all in the Mage class, we should get along."

Nue held up his hand as to say he declines the offer. He looks up at the clock and finishes his refilled coffee. "bitter" he mutters to himself. Nue picks up his backs and heads toward the door. "We shouldn't miss class" he says to the group, looking at the clock again. Nue wasn't exactly sure when class begins, but decided to just leave before it gets too rowdy in there.

Ashlyn sighed as she walked around the campus to her to dorm , she really didn't know where to go just yet but she knew where her dorm was, she sighed as she carried her box of mage items and other things that would make her happy , she had her only friend that she knew who was her Kitsune name Kari , she was quite the nice one when she wanted.

Kari sighed " so this is our new school
..you better make friends ash ". Ash just looked at her then she laughed " OK I'll make friends with my room mate " she smiled laying on her bed before she sighed and got up and began to unpack her clothes and other stuff.

"Yep, i'm lost," were the first thoughts Nue had when he stepped out of the cafe. Most of the time he was trying to bumble about and figure out where class was. When he asked around campus that he didn't want to miss class, they simply laughed at him. After even more soreness from walking aimlessly again, Nue decided to finally just go to the dorm he was supposed to live in, he at least figured out where the boys dorm were. "Hey, lets think positively" paladin said from his bags. "Maybe we can get there before our roommate or maybe we wont have a roommate and can just tinker." Nue liked that idea.

Judah was in his dorm, laying flat on his back, feet propped up on the head board of the top bunk. His lunch was sprawled out on a napkin beside him, but he didn't seem the least bit of interested in it. He stared up at the ceiling, trying to sort his emotions out. He was excited, yet anxious and slightly annoyed at all of this. Soon, his first class at the prestigious Lone Clover Academy would begin, and he would be able to tame his abilities and master the art of Magic - but then again, he would most likely experience all kinds of stressful and annoying times on this road to becoming a licensed Mage.

All he wanted was to make his parents happy and live up to their expectations, and he was sure that he could - no doubt. He had all the self-confidence in the world...but he wasn't sure how he would go about doing, who he would meet down the road, or what possible events could stand in his way of achieving that. This could all possibly end up either going 100% great, or spiraling down into chaos and into an inevitable state of embarrassment.

"Don't think like that, imbecile." A deep voice spoke aloud to Judah, heavy with an English accent.

The teen rose his head to see Saido, his Familiar of both pure white and streak black feathers, perched on the end of his bed, staring him in the eyes, head cocked. The dove spread its wings and hovered over to Judah, landing on his master's chest.

"Yeah, yeah, I know." Judah responded, closing his eyes and tilting his head back into its resting position. "I'm just not sure how to handle this...but it's whatever, I'll be fine. I'm the best Emmiter in all of my region, no doubt about it, so I can definitely handle a couple of special classes."

Saido looked at his human contractor, and curled up to rest as well. He knew that Judah would be okay, but his cockiness over his abilities would surely get him in trouble, someday.