• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Lone Clover Academy Magic RP Discussion Reboot

Demons use Chaos magic, while Familars, cannot use magic. They can change forms, from a bigger fighting form to a smaller more mobile and comfortable. The reason they don’t have Chaos magic is because like with Half-Bloods, Chaos magic corrupts the user. And they would be incapable of being familars and to live alongside humans.

Got it. Thanks again!

Welp, accept for separate dorms.... And sepreate sections of the train at the moment.

Also, I’d like to mention that Dorm numbers will also play later significance too. So make sure you remember yours.

So, two young members of high society families, both going to Clover Acedmy are seated right by each other. This'll be interesting. @Koopa6000
yes it will, except Axel had his brother to support him while Noir was alone for her entire life, Axel is aiming to make name for himself while Noir is trying to finally get some kind of attention from her disregarding parents... Yeah. I don't know where I'm going with this but I just wanted to make this comparison

The point was there supposed to act how they were brought up. High society and proper. Axel doesnt wanna act that way but it makes sense that Noir would want to. This could cause her to look down on Axel and start a rivalry.

You also have to remember. This is kind of a rich kid prep school. While the school sends out scholarships, the ones who primarily get scholarships and free rides, are kids takin the Mage class. So you two will be the two in the Mage course with a high end background.

Name: Alyssa Fyre
Appearance: (As a note, all students will be required to wear a uniform. For boys it is a black blazer, white shirt, red tie, beige slacks, and black shoes. For girls, it is tan vests, white shirt, red tie, black shoes and black skirts. However you can wear these items and any accessories any way you want) Tan Skin, rectangular red glasses, tan vest, white shirt, red tie, black shoes and black skirt. Has earrings that look like phoenix feathers
Personality: Not open to criticism, takes negativity heavily
Familiar: (Optional) A Phoenix named 'Pyri'
Element: Fire
Weapon: (Optional) Two small steel fire daggers
Backstory: A regular girl from a regular town trying to find a place in the world.

Last edited:
Ayo! Hope I'm not too late - I've been resurrected. Those classes thought they had me, but not quite !

Character: (Sorry if he is generic, I'm simply just using my same exact one from the last RP)

Name: Judah DéBartollo

Appearance: Judah has platinum-shaded blonde hair, and acquires deep umber-brown colored eyes. He is 5'6 in height - and fairly thin, but not entirely scrawny.

Personality: Definitely a bit of a show-off and overconfident person in his abilities and status. He isn't necessarily rude, but has a "Doing-It-By-Myself-Because-It's-The-Only-Way-It-Will-Be-Done-Right" disposition. He has a good sense of justice, and even though he seems like one to act only for his own benefit, he would put himself on the line for someone he cares about. Sometimes he can be a bit emotional in an explosive way, and allows his actions to be driven by anger/bitterness.

Familiar: "Sodai", a snow-white feathered Dove. Sodai has striking black eyes, with small red pupils in the center. In its transformation, it grows triple in size, and it's feathers become ruffled and shagged. It's body becomes covered all over in white and black patterns - and it's smooth beak is replaced with a jagged and sharp one.

Element: Gust-Wind / Emitter

Weapon: N/A

Backstory: Judah is originally from Great Britain, being born into a respectable noble(ish) family. He is the son of a father who works within the government, and a mother who dabbled in the magical arts for a while in her life. She was a talented Aura Mage, causing both of Judah's parents to raise him well. He showed signs of being able to wield magic at a young age, sculpting him into the cliche child prodigy. He became very confident in his abilities, learning somewhat advanced spells for a Mage of his age. However, although he may excel in point-blank, powerhouse attacks, he struggles with very technical, complex techniques - especially Aura magic, despite his mother's talent in that area. His parents saw Lone Clover Academy as an excellent place for furthering both Judah's academic and magical abilities, so he moved to America to join its ranks as an Apprentice.

I guess I'll try.
Name: Alice Nareis
Appearance: (As a note, all students will be required to wear a uniform. For boys it is a black blazer, white shirt, red tie, beige slacks, and black shoes. For girls, it is tan vests, white shirt, red tie, black shoes and black skirts. However you can wear these items and any accessories any way you want) 5'8" height, pale complexion, blue eyes covered with lenses, dyed pink hair kept up in twin tails. A handbag is her bag of choice, where she mostly keeps her ammo.
Personality: Confident sometimes to the point of arrogance, and is a bit immature at times. She prefers to learn first by herself before finally asking others, and has concern over others but rarely ever shows it. Dislikes rude people and'll fight them, even if often than not she is one.
Familiar: A small albino hare by the name of Hugh, who she made a contract with when she was growing up.
Element: Wind
Weapon: 2 modified revolvers that were used by his father, and the seal on them is on her now.
Backstory: Child of an Aquos and a Gust User along with her brother Hamlet. She showed promise of using Emitter-type magic while at a normal school, shooting out small gusts of wind at a high velocity, but was looked down upon by it. Her father taught her how to shoot a gun when she was still a child for reasons unknown, and now he has gone missing. She tried to get stronger by herself to find him one day, but she's stuck. Finding the Academy gave her hope, and now she applies for it to see if she can control her power more.
((I'm not sure about her, ahahahah))

Last edited:
In sense, enough for everyone apart of the Mage class to be in. There will also be some empty cars. I’d say around 25 booths. Becasue there are some teachers who are riding and have ente booths to themselves.

When is anyone gonna post? I've been waiting for this by doing another RP in the meantime and I've been wantin' to post here, but I'm the last post so I can't do anything.