• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Lone Clover Academy Magic RP Discussion Reboot

As for Roomates, two people are in every dorm room. However all Male Mages who are taking the Mage course will be on the same floor. Same for the females, as they will all be on the same floor as other girls in the Mage Class.

Oh course, the ability of the demon to speak relies on them. More civilized ones do like Familiars and ones who walk amoung us. However beasts are incapable of speaking the human language, unless they are a chimera and give a human toungue. Yeah, pretty intense. They speak orally and can communicate with each other through their own demon speak. However some familars can speak telepathically to whoever they have a contract with. However this is extremely rare.

The familiar talking isn’t like they open their mouths and speak, (ignoring the few who do: but is more of they speak without movement. Their voice comes out audibly so that the owner and whoever is around can hear, but doesn’t require the flapping of a jaw.

SageNeb

Previously 5DigitNeb
Tina and Amos found their seat in booth D10.
His room was D9 and he would be in the same booth as D10. He shoved his stuff in the compartment above his head, and sat down in a the seat closest to the window, and awaiting the arrival of his roommate
@Ry_Burst I'd be cool with rooming again!
OCs will be sleeping with roomies, and they will be separated by gender. So no boys sleeping with girls. The girls themselves will be in a different dorm building
@Glaceon trainer why did you make tina be ryoga's roommate?

Girls are on floor D, but have their own room becase they are in sepreate dorm buildings. But once the train is in motion, passengers can go everywhere.

Well, D8 would not be the same little room as the others. It’s right next to it. Kind of like in Harry Potter when they are on the Hogwarts Express. The little rooms they sit in. I can’t remember the proper name.

No, as they would be incapable of being students. They would require flesh, and the Chaos magic they inherited would make them unstable. Most children like that don't even make it to 2. And the ones who do, are killers, sociopaths, and could not be students.

Name: Noir Sheen
Appearance: (As a note, all students will be required to wear a uniform. For boys it is a black blazer, white shirt, red tie, beige slacks, and black shoes. For girls, it is tan vests, white shirt, red tie, black shoes and black skirts. However you can wear these items and any accessories any way you want) Has long Brown hair, wears black tighthighs and a black bow on the left side of her head, has a decent burst size
Personality: Tsundere, more specifically, she think of herself as above others but deep down, she has a inferiority complex, if you managed to get to know her, she is actually pretty nice, has a goofy side.
Familiar: an Eagle named Blanche
Element: Aquos
Weapon: a Silver bow
Backstory: Noir is the youngest of a wealthy family in which every member is an extremely talented mage. Even thought Noir had great magic potential, she was always shunned by her parents because her two older brothers' powers were much superior compared to her. No Matter how hard she tried to impress her parents, her brothers always outmatched her, which led her to develop an inferiority complex. She got into Lone Clover Academi because of her family's connection and her own skills that she denies the existence of.

*stabs a Torchick thought its tiny little body* I summon you @Epic_Banana. Can you help me out with this? I think you could enjoy this, this kind of make me think of a mix between RWBY and Black Clover for some reason (heck my character is basically a mix between Noelle and Weiss)

Last edited:
Naw, you need the blood of a virgin, guys. Amateurs. Baby chicks Q.Q

JK, I've had a post nearly finished, I've just been waiting for someone else to respond so Glace and I weren't just going back and forth. I'll get right on it ^^

Naw, you need the blood of a virgin, guys. Amateurs. Baby chicks Q.Q

JK, I've had a post nearly finished, I've just been waiting for someone else to respond so Glace and I weren't just going back and forth. I'll get right on it ^^
It's a joke from a previous RP. You had to be there.

Gotcha XD

BTW, Ry, am I understanding it right when I assume that the familiars and other demons use their own element of magic, and that it's Chaos magic?

Demons use Chaos magic, while Familars, cannot use magic. They can change forms, from a bigger fighting form to a smaller more mobile and comfortable. The reason they don’t have Chaos magic is because like with Half-Bloods, Chaos magic corrupts the user. And they would be incapable of being familars and to live alongside humans.