• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Logo Requests

TOP OF THE MORNING DEAR LADIES MOI NAMED IS dopeleafeon470 AND WELCOME TO logo requests!
Remember the Pokeskits logo I made?
Wellllll now I'm doing requests!
I've thought about a lot of the popular comics or written work series on 'Charms, and how I could make logos of them.
So now I have confidence for that.
And, yeah, that's all I have for introductions.
If you want to make a request, tell me what the logo is for, what you want it to be like, and I'll do what I can.
And boom, now all you have to do is wait.
And not for long, because it only takes me about half a day to get them done...
which is something I SHOULDN'T say if I want people to request things...
You might also want to tell me what the series is like, as well as the characters.
So yeah, here's a sample.
https://pokecharms.com/works/official-pokeskits-logo-plus-faq.47477/

K wait I need yah help with a logo (I need like a logo for my "Short Comics" on special events) Uh I'll desribe it maybe I need to request 3,
1. A normal background with those pinball logo of a Riolu, Bunneary, Mawile (maybe you can recolor it to shiny) and a Kirlia (you know who these are) and a blank board or a big white cloud or a canvas for me to write in
2. A snowy background for Christmas special with the same deal as the first one
3. a Dark night sky or foggy night for a Halloween special

IF YOU CAN'T DO ALL OF IT, then just do the first one
THANKS JACKSEPTi . . . WAIT WRONG PERSON DopeFlareon. K BYE !!!

Hey @DopeLeafeon470, can you make me a logo? I can describe it for you. Also, the logo is for my Necron Council (a different kind of pokemon team)
  • A shield as the background
  • A skull and crossbones in the corner
  • A diagonal lance taking up most of the shield's space.

Take your time with it and have fun too (you can put any kind of
color on anything in the logo) ;)