• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
In his head, it was a battle of logic or emotion. On one hand he knew she was lying, but what evidence did he have? There were a lot of snipers in the camp so he could be wrong. Then again, she was the only sniper he knew that could get the jump on someone like gears and if he was right that would mean she had orphaned a child. "I don't care what your rank is, I don't care who you are and I don't care what you can do. You orphaned a kid, does that not go through your mind. The fact that you would shoot and kill a father in front of a child is insulting. What bout your boyfriend, is he going to go finish his daughter?", his voice was now becoming louder, he fired a weak stun blast at the two. "Admit it and I won't tell anyone". Benkei's new blades sprouted from his arms, as he took up a fighting stance planting his feet firmly into the ground.

@Shadow_Pup @Honestly Money

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
“What?” Gigi looked alarmed at Rex, too surprised to even bristle at the “little girl” comment. Maybe she was getting used to it. “Oh, hell no, I’m no detective. I can ask questions, sure, but I can’t read people worth jack squat.” But despite her words, she took the bullet shell with a wry smile. “Whatever. We’re not questioning her, just asking for an analysis, right? I can do that.” She headed over to Mint with the assumption of Rex following, holding the bullet shell carefully.

When Gigi got there, she held up the shell for Mint to see. “Hey, Mint,” she began cautiously. “Any way you could run a detailed analysis on this? There’s a possibility it could lead to the...” Murderer? Assassin? Sniper? Strong words... “culprit,” she finished awkwardly.

Mint

Mint's bumblebee drones were scouting at different places. One stayed at the town square to look for anyone suspicipious, one looks around the warehouse looking for clues that might be missed and the other one went further to look for suspicious activity. All of them were directly connected to Mint's mind as she manually navigates all of them without any difficulty, even when her physical self was interacting with multiple different people at the same time.

"Let's see." Mint took the item from Gigi's hand and examined it. A shell of a bullet, there's still gunpowder on it. Did they took this from the shooting site??

Doctor, Laura. I'm currently not well-equipped for a forensic analysis. Could you analyze this for me? Mint sent the shell's data towards Doctor Laura.

Meanwhile the third bumblebee drone stopped when it registered a spike on the surrounding sound wave, the source was Benkei's shouting. The small drone landed on the window to the room and Mint could see Benkei with his blade-arms unleashed in a fighting stance while Daisy and Ren were on the other side. The event piqued Mint's curiousity, did Benkei gone rogue and was threatening his seniors? She couldn't tell so she simply watch for now, if Benkei does attack she might need to administer a shock therapy to subdue him.

@Schrift007 @Shadow_Pup @Honestly Money @Night's Shadow @Killerbunny the god @Hogzilla

"I'm no detective either. But it can't be very hard. Just some very good perceptive skills" Rex said. He followed Gigi over to Mint who was standing over the corpse of the commander. He listened to what Gigi said and managed to smile over her awkwardness.
"I found it on the roof of the warehouse. The murderer must've been in a hurry if they left this thing up there" he said.

Laura and Haley joined forces to analyze the bullet. At first there didn't seem to be much to find. It was an unremarkable bullet, one that was stamped on production lines by the hundred. After a moment, she returned her analysis.

"The shell itself is probably a dead end. It's very common make, you could find its like in more army units than not." She paused before going on. "But I think that may not be our only lead. Consider the area the shooter fired from. Haley saw the glint of the rifle seconds before it fired, and the area was swept and seemed empty of hostiles very quickly. Whoever made the shot left in a hurry, enough to forget to take their bullet. Perhaps there are other clues at the shooting point."

@Spoiled Bread @Killerbunny the god

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Agonius internally sighed. He felt obliged to take up Rex's order, even though he wasn't really one who was good at doing these investigations and stuff. He was smart, but his skill was more in building and inventing, not in investigating and pressuring the truth out of people. Still, atleast he had something to do now, better than just sitting idly on the lamp post until his creator wanted to go back. Agonius wandered off to find Daisy, which was pretty easy to do he just followed the sound of Benkei's angry yelling, until he saw Benkei standing in a fighting stance, yelling at Daisy. Agonius decided to hang back and wait it out rather than interfere, or at the very least only interfering when it was absolutely necessary.

Mint

The bullet shell on Mint's hand was suddenly snatched by a long gloved hand. Mint look up to see the hunched cyborg detective looming over her, scanning the shell with his cybernetic eye. He was practically twice Mint's height. The cyborg let out a deep shaky voice, he sounded like someone that tries to speak while drowning.

"The residue on this shell matched the one on the victim's body. Agent Mint, you're not authorized to conduct any kind of investigation without permission, nevertheless took an evidence from the crime site. I will take this shell with me." The detective put the shell carefully into a small plastic bag then looked at the other cyborgs. "The warning also applied for any other vigilante attempt at this case."

"I apologize, Detective Chad. My curiousity get the better of me, I am a human though so it's pretty normal." Mint replied to the detective stoicly, the detective nodded.

"As a former colleague I will warn you, don't involve yourself in this. Detective Ramon is.. was Commander Gear's friend and both of them don't have the best reputation with cyborgs." Both Mint and Chad glanced at the mustached detective groveling next to Gear's lifeless body. "Just let me handle this."

"Chad you come here!! Don't go chadding with a girl on your work hours you piece of junk!" The mustached detective yelled at the lanky cyborg. Chad gaves Mint one last nod before joining Detective Ramon.

Mint shifted her attention to the other cyborgs. Rex, Gigi and Doctor Laura. Now that they lost their piece of evidence and warned to stay back, Mint didn't see any reason to proceed with the investigation.

"I'm going to check on Professor Ender. Good day. May the probability land in our favor." Mint walked away to look for her creator.

Meanwhile after receiving the warning from Chad, Mint decided to warns Benkei too. The bee drone landed on Benkei's shoulder, Mint's voice could be heard from it.

"Benkei, all cyborgs had been warned to refrain from conducting unauthorized investigation and I will report you for a minor assault. Cease your action."

@Schrift007 @Shadow_Pup @Hogzilla @Killerbunny the god @Night's Shadow @DevVoid @Manu456Alola @Honestly Money

Rex was definitely not happy that they needed to give up the shell. He gritted his teeth. Worst of all was that they blamed Mint for what he did. But the detective and his cyborg left before he could say anything.
"Fine. Come on, little girl. Sorry for making you the leader of something we couldn't finish. You'll be the leader of the next mission instead. And sorry for not speaking up when you were blamed for my actions just now, Mint" he said while walking away. He wouldn't be able to think of something else than who could've killed Gears for a while, so the fact that he wasn't allowed to investigate made him very frustrated.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Mint she killed Gears!" he shouted at the bee drone. "Gears had a kid, NOW SHE IS ALONE!!", he swiped at the drone before aiming his arm at Daisy. "Who else could take a shot like that, a human wouldn't have been able to get away from the scene in time. Why did you do it though?", benkei's arm was starting to power up for another shot, before he shut it down completely. "I'm sorry Daisy, Mint you can report me if you want", Benkei turned around before jumping from the window to find Professor Seiko.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Well, it does seem like this was taken care off, to Agonius' relief. He didn't wish to investigate, and now he didn't have to anyway, as is the law. Good. Now all he had to do was find Dr. Light. He found his professor on the way back to the town square, and helped his creator back the way to his home before Agonius went off to find his own workshop. Since in his human time, he worked on creating traps to destroy the robot invaders, he was given his own workshop to work and live in.

As he got into the familiar building, he got a nostalgia trip, despite not staying away from his workshop for long. His workshop was littered with all sorts of constructs, tools, materials, machines and the like. There were even some scrap of robot parts around, some built up into a sort of crude robot golems that Agonius had been working on before becoming a cyborg. This was one of his projects, one of the more experimental ones. He wanted to try his hand at building double agents; robots under his command that could sneak and hide themselves amongst the enemy and destroy them from within.

Now, with no more need of sleeping and lesser needs of keeping himself fed and hydrated, Agonius could work all night long on his projects and inventions without much interruption, be it from outside or from his bodily functions. He grabbed one of his trusty toolboxes, and went to work on his constructs, starting at the new sentry ideas.

Last edited: