• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.
Ren nodded right back at Rex. Ren had a healthy respect for Rex, seeing as they had shared assignments for years now, although their relationship had never really gone far due to clashing personalities. But, he gave Ren some key information, and for that he was thankful.

“Ohohoho, you were even on babysitting duty? Let me guess, the kid was with you in your sniper nest too! That makes you, get this, a mama bird! Ha! That’s your new nickname, it’s determined. But as for the raid count... I guess I can admit you’re ahead.” He said as he feigned annoyance at the woman’s victorious giggling.

Turning to the hulking figure and the new arrival, he recognized the giant could only be Dorn, a well recognized cyborg in the community known for both being friendly and able to smash your face in. He sent a mental image of himself waving through his cerebral communicator.

The new arrival though, had to be new. “Ya I’ve been here the entire time. You did good kid.” He said to the new guy, winking back at Daisy. “My friends call me Ren, and my enemies like Mama Bird over here call me bird boy.”

Last edited:

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen sighed in relief as all of the robots on the ship deactivated and Mint's voice came on the speakers. His vision was now cleared up, though he was still unable to move his leg. Whatever, I'll probably be able to move it in a few minutes. He thought, before heading towards the control room through the now clear path. Most of the team was in that area when he arrived, although there was one new face there. Strange... I don't recall ever seeing him on the airship earlier. Did he take another one? His mind got to work quickly the moment he saw him. It seemed he was good friends with Daisy, both making jokes about each other and the like. Copen just gave the newcomer's wings a curious look before taking a seat near the entrance, trying to relax to the elevator music playing through the speakers and wait until he could move his leg again.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy looked at Ren with a raised eyebrow "mama bird!?" She shrugged and then spoke again "well technically if you had been here I would have probably had you making sure I didn't get shot but the kid did well for newbie" she said with a nonchalant shrug. She then glanced out the window, "Well, I'm going to head outside, the view is pretty good from these airships, even if there isn't much to look at" she said before standing up and patting Ren on the back, "you gonna come with, could do with someone watching my back out there" she said as she slung her rifle over her shoulder and went out onto the deck she then lent on a railing looking around.
@Honestly Money

"There's the third kid. Good job out there" Rex said to Copen. He couldn't help but to hear what Daisy and Ren was bickering about.
"They call each other birds, but from what i can tell they're both lovebirds..." Rex whispered to whomever would hear him, though he intentionally kept it low enough so that neither Ren nor Daisy would hear him. He just so happened to be whispering to Gigi.

Ren fidgeted with the edge of his tank top, rolling it through his fingers as he watched Daisy leave the room. Biting the edge of his lip, he decided to follow suit. “Rex, I trust that you’re more than capable of handling things here, we’ll be outside if you need us.” He turned back to the group at the doorway, “But try not to need us, ok?”

Ren began to feel a bit weird as he made his way towards the railing. Don’t get it wrong, he wasn’t intimidated, or well, he tried to convince himself that he wasn’t frightened by her. No, he decided, she certainly was attractive, but his nervousness was more than just the fears of a school boy. He awkwardly tried to fix his messy raven black hair as he approached her, but quickly gave up and instead chose to grab the railing beside her.

“Well, I checked the area, there’s only one enemy in the vicinity and she seems dangerous.”

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy turned her head as Ren walked over "careful, this enemy may have already thought of how to kill you" she said chuckling slightly, she then turned back to the surrounding view "it's pretty peaceful considering there was an all out battle not long ago" she smiled to herself "do you ever think this war will be over, do you think we'll ever get to stop before we're old and useless" she said as she looked forward with a look of longing in her eyes "and do you think there will still be a place for people like us when the war is over" she said.
@Honestly Money

“Those are some serious questions, though I can’t say I haven’t though about them myself.” Ren said, picking his words carefully. He turned his head from the view to gaze at her. He didn’t need cybernetic vision to read the emotions playing out through her eyes, the same desires that he supposed most of their kind felt.

“Well, I’m no fortune teller. I don’t know how long it will take for this war to end, or even if it will end during our lifetime.” Biting his lip again, he just couldn’t take the leap of faith to rest his hand on top of hers. “But knowing you as the fearless woman that you are, you’ll always have a place in this world, and if you didn’t then I have no doubt that you would force the world to make one for you. And come on, given the right company I hear growing old isn’t too bad.” He said with a rare yet simple smile.
@Shadow_Pup

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled "well they do say that mama birds are a force to be reckoned with, but your right I guess, if you find the right person, growing old isn't so bad" she said as she turned back to the group, "You know you really missed out, this team is pretty good I'm not gonna lie, even Rex did a good job as leader, though I do think he needs to trust the newbies more" she said as she lent back to place her hands on the railing behind her and accidentally rested her hand on top of Ren's, she pulled it away quickly and went quite red in the face, "Oh I'm sorry, should have looked where I was putting my hand" she said becoming a little flustered.
@Honestly Money

She... touched his hand, and for a second there he felt something, but he had no experiences in life to recognize what that feeling was. He could see her face become quite red in the cheeks, like some sort of light blush makeup. This was another side of Daisy, one he had failed to see before. A more vulnerable side. Honestly, he didn’t exactly know how to react, so he decided he would let Daisy react for him.

“It’s ok, honestly Daisy. If you were to put your hand back, I don’t think I would have a problem with it.” He looked down out of embarrassment, cheeks now as red as Daisy’s were. He probably had just made it a lot more awkward than it needed to be.

@Shadow_Pup

Mint

The elevator music suddenly stop as the speakers on the ship let out some static before Mint's voice could be heard throughout the ship.

"Mint Blaun reporting. Installed our anti-virus to prevent unwanted sabotage. All doors has been unlocked and all passwords has been changed to 123456789. Scrambled the ship's signal to prevent Big Sister's tracking. Also, enjoy this other music, the title is Safari Music #78!" The calming elevator music was changed to an energetic and beatful tribal music. Mint never experienced safari or even zoo since all of them were currently under the robot's territory, but she could imagine the music would be fitting during a scene in the wilderness.

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Gigi made a face at Rex’s “little girl” remark, though she did relax slightly. As a way to flip him off without actually flipping him off, she still stayed alert, one hand on her boomerang, until Mint’s announcement echoed through the ship. She sighed in her typical mix of relief and slight disappointment. On the bright side, her job was over. On the less bright side, her job was over. She’d be lying if she said she didn’t enjoy it, at least a little.

“Okay, okay, this is good,” Gigi muttered to herself. “Now all we gotta do is see how fast this hulking tank of an airship can haul butt outta here. Then we make a report, do whatever the hell else we need to do, and then I can go back to seeing how long I can avoid the Pious Professor.” Her voice, already low and quiet, dropped in pitch again towards the end. As if, she thought acidly. Little jerk put a tracking device in me. Oh, well. Maybe I’ll just screw around with my electromagnet. See if my brain explodes or something.

At Rex’s whisper, Gigi blinked in surprise at him. She hadn’t really noticed the newcomer’s shenanigans with Daisy, and didn’t really care. She shrugged. “Don’t exactly pay attention to those things. Even if they are, it’s none of my beeswax.” She was still stinging a little from the “kid” comments.

Last edited:

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy was taken a back by Ren's remark and had to calm herself before speaking, "no, no, it's fine, I actually have a small job I need to do for Dr. Blake so, yeah" she said as she turned and made her way towards one of the many piles of robots, she began to forage through the pile, looking for parts that could be of use to the doctor. She found all sorts of parts like circuit boards and optical lenses. She found these little foraging missions easy as she knew what kind of stuff the doctor need and some.of the pieces would be used for her own repairs, she picked up a head thinking it would be useful but found it to have a bullet wound in it's skull, her own handiwork which meant the thing was useless. At that realisation she booted the thing off the side of the airship.
@Honestly Money

Well, that was more or less to be expected Ren thought as he overcame his embarrassment enough to look back up. He thought for sure something was up, with the hand contact and even asking him to accompany her outside. He slammed his fist down onto the railing in frustration. Ren had damaged one of the closest relationships he had ever been given the chance to be apart of. Giving himself a moment, the confusion and frustration slowly faded as he reassumed the wildcard jokester nature that he used as a shield. Every time he had ever dropped his emotional walls Ren had been hurt. This was just a gentle reminder, a reminder to keep up his guard. He would not make the same mistake again.

Heading back to the control room, he sat back down in the chair he had departed, working on regaining the rest of his composure. At least the elevator music had stopped, that made him feel a little bit better.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy turned back from her foraging to find that Ren had already gone back inside, she was pretty sure she had cocked that interaction up, she sighed to herself and decided she would check on him when they returned to base, she hoped she hadn't acted to coldly towards him she just wasn't sure if she was ready to fully open up to anyone and she couldn't think of any better way to handle the situation, "uh, I'm such an idiot" she said as she smashed her foot down driving it into the chest of a nearby robot.

Dorn was surprised when this Ren character had the necessary hardware to contact him. He replied by smiling at him as the fellow left with Daisy, whose name he now knew from Ren's surface thoughts, which he'd accidentally brushed as he'd sent a return message containing the basic essence of who he was, his Maker's identity (professors loved to leave their mark) and his pleasure at another one he could actually talk to. The music had changed, and Dorn waited for the ship to return to base. Laura was going to have a fit repairing him. She always did.

Rex shrugged at Gigi's response. He didn't really care either but seeing as he had been appointed leader of this raid, he needed to stay up to date with whatever his teammates were up to. He could abandon the leader role now, but he figured it was a little too early as they hadn't made it back yet.
"Little girl, you did good. Better than i did on my first mission. Keep that up" Rex said nonchalantly, though it was evident that he was impressed by her since she had very minor injuries like himself.

=Nightshade=

Gigi kept her face impassive. This was what, the fifth time she’d been called a little girl that day? “I’ve been going on raids like this for the better part of a year now,” she said calmly. “Mostly as a combatant used to cause a diversion or protect another cyborg as they hack or do something similar. No doubt I did better than your first mission this time.” She cracked a wry half-smile despite her mild annoyance at Rex. “And I think it’d be harder for me not to keep it up. Because, you know, if I didn’t my head would be blown sky-high. Pretty hard to keep up anything when you’re dead.”

Rex returned the half-smile as a sign of respect.
"Well that explains a lot. You're side-lined all the time so you know the routine. If we go on another mission together and i get the command of that one as well, we'll see how you do when you're not side-lined. But first I'd need to know what your abilities are so I can figure out how they could be of use in the future" Rex said. This was only in case they wouldn't be "blown up by mistake" by Commander Gears first.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"I'm guessing, that was a successful mission? We just need to get this thing off the ground and wait for the airship. What's up with Commander gears, he was ready to blow up my head for not wanting to jump out of an airship onto a bigger airship. I barly have enough training, all I know is how to shoot blasts at tin cans", Benkeis whining soon started to turn to mumbling. "Well Mint, I prefer Linkin Park, you know that band that were alive six thousand years ago, can you play that?" he shouted, hoping she would hear him. He started to edge closer to Gigi, before whispering "thanks back there, didn't feel like losing my head"

@Spoiled Bread @Night's Shadow

=Nightshade=

“My abilities, hm,” Gigi mused. “Well, it helps that pretty much everyone underestimates me because of my age, size, and gender. But I’m stronger than most grown men, my electromagnet can scramble robotic programming, my bones are almost unbreakable, I strategize well in the heat of battle, and my hearing... well, let’s just say I can hear a nanobot buzz from a hundred feet away, chuck a throwing knife without looking, and pin it to a tree without disabling it.” She nodded slowly. “That should be about it. Oh, wait, there’s also the fact that I hate robots, so there’s that. I mean, most humans are jerks too, but if I attack them, I can kiss the world goodbye. So... yeah.”

Gigi turned to Benkei, who’d come up near her. “Oh, yeah, no problem. You okay now? You were in pretty bad shape back there. And it doesn't help that you look like you just ran into a wall. Or a wall ran into you. Which I wouldn’t put past this ship, come to think of it.”

Mint

"Linkin Park... I have none from that band stored in my current drive. However, I do have Link in the Park. I will play that, enjoy!" The music changed, now it's a techno one. There's no lyric in it and it sounds like something that would be played in a cyberpunk movie... it's quite fitting.

Mint was thinking that it would be the time for her to wrap up her cleaning duty but she caught the sight of Daisy rummaging through the robots on one of the security camera, it made Mint wondering if the ship's armory has something worthwhile. She once again use the speakers to announces something. "Mint Blaun reporting.The map of each floor of the ship has been projected in the control room. This concluded my cleaning up duty and I will now disconnect myself from the mainframe."

"Sounds like you're best out on the field just slaughtering robots. But with your hearing you could be great at intel-gathering. You know what, how about I let you strategize next time so you can choose what your part in that mission would be yourself?" Rex said. That would definitely go against the humans orders. They would most likely not like that a child were put in charge. It could lead to Rex having his brain explode, but what the humans don't know won't hurt them. Besides, it was getting dull living just so humans would treat you as a weapon. No, not even that. A one-time tool almost.
"There's 2 conditions however. If the humans are contacting us during the mission, I'm in charge. And you need to make sure I don't die. Could you do that?" He said as Mint put on a techno song. Not really his thing, but he could see how it would fit in the world they lived in.
"Great job, Mint. Now you can get over here and relax with the rest" he said over the comms.

Dorn listened to Mint's translations and mostly said nothing, not feeling like talking. He wondered what was next. He presumed he'd be sent back to Laura, and he'd spend time moving equipment, since although Haley could easily carry most loads, there were some things even she couldn't lift. He hoped to work with this team again. They worked pretty well together.

Finally he chimed in when Gigi and Rex were on the topic of being in charge, and got philosophical. He relayed through Mint "Nothing wrong with being weapons. We fight to protect the weak. That's good. I'd be useless if I wasn't made into this. Too dumb to live."

His head hurt. Even with the binary cerebral implant, his mind had trouble with more nebulous concepts as were being discussed, and it took effort to send a message on such ideas. But he meant what he said. He loved his maker as a mother, because even though she was bossy and usually busy, she cared about him and he was happy to fight for her. He knew these things on an instinctual level, one that many animals felt.

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Commander Gears' ship landed on the runway of the Titanion. His small crew started to scatter out making their way for the control room, others checked for any non-terminated robots. The commander casually strolled in, almost too casual. This time instead of his brain being open, he had a bulky helmet that reminded Benkei of an Afro made into a metal cube. The helmet covered his eyes, but at the top were two red blinking lights supposedly replacing his eyes. "Hey kid, I saw your attack that nearly flipped the ship. You could've sabotaged this whole mission because you wanted to blow a hole in this ship. I can't afford any mistakes here", Gear's thrust his arm at Benkei's throat lifting him up, he pressed on the picture of Benkei on the control panel attached to his arm. Benkei expected for his head to be blown apart, but all he heard were grunts off annoyance.

"Stupid technology", he muttered repeatedly pressing the picture. Benkei closed his eyes, feeling the life being strangled out of him. But then something weird happened, he could feel his arms moving by themselves. They were sentient somehow. Then he felt his eyes roll into the back of his head, as a different voice came from his shoulders. "This thing on? yeah great, Gears this is professor Seiko, please try not to blow up my boy, I've hacked into your panel stopping you. Now stop before I hack something worse", Benkei's arms bent Gears' hand off his throat effortlessly. Then as quick as the voice came, it went. Gears hit Benkei to the floor before ordering his men to get them back to base.

"Why does he have it out for me?", Benkei moaned on the floor. He manage to get up, only slightly limping away from the commander. The ride was smooth with the flight having very little issues. "As a gift for a good mission you guys can take one thing from here" Gears called out. Benkei knew exactly what he wanted, it was quite easy really. He wanted the axe from that behemoth robot. As soon as Gears finished, Benkei limped as fast as cyborgly possible. He found it hard to drag it down, but eventually his body adapted to the rhythm and he managed to get it to the command room.

The ship landed a couple hours later, when benkei got off he could see a few familiar faces. But the one that stood out most was professor Seiko, a dwarfish professor with a round bald head, missing most of his hair on the top only having bushy grey hair at the sides. "How on earth did you manage to almost die from both humans and robots? Sometimes I wonder if I burnt out a few circuits in that surgery." he laughed. "Well can you upgrade me with this axe, it looks really cool and cuts really well but it's just so heavy to carry around" benkei complained, lugging the axe back to the hospital/workshop. "I'll see what I can do, but there is gonna be a massive party tonight maybe you want to join in and we can do it later?" he replied. "If we do it before I'll train away from the workshop", Benkei hid his sly smile, as Professor Seiko looked thoroughly annoyed.

Rex gave Commander Gears a sour look when he was about to strangle Benkei but didn't say anything because he didn't want to be blown up himself. He rolled his eyes and stood up to walk out of the room. He couldn't be bothered to hang around Gears. As for upgrades, Rex needed to keep his stealth and flexibility. That meant he would need to be picky with what upgrades he could have. He eventually found a laser cutter. Those things could be used to crack open anything. He could even cut through himself with that if he wasn't careful. Which was not a small feat.

Once on the ground a few hours later, Rex left the airship. He gave a nod of respect to the rest but the one to Gigi had the most weight to it now as she had proved to be a lot like himself. He went off to find the professor in charge of his upgrades. Considering Rex hadn't had one for 3 years, it was about time he had one. Up until this point he had only had routine check-ups.
"Well, professor. I come bearing gifts" he said.
"Really? I hope you're not thinking about making friends with me" professor Johnsson said.
"No. You and I both know we hate each other. I came to ask for an upgrade. It shouldn't take long" he said.
"Ugh. What kind of upgrade?" the professor said, knowing Rex would get the upgrade one way or another. And having Rex blown up now would mean a bunch of paperwork.
"I just want to get this laser cutter implanted in my left palm where it would be easily accesible to me" he told the professor.
"Fine. Lay down on the table. I'll have to remove your arm first" the professor said and Rex did as he was told.

Five minutes later the procedure was done and Rex left to go rest. He was told about the party but he figured it would mostly be for humans. Then again, less chance to get blown up if he went to the party but kept to himself. So he decided to go and just cancel out all the noise while reading a book.

Ren watched Commander Gears and the maltreatment of his fellow cyborg with heavy eyes but knew he could do nothing about it then. He simply got aboard this ship without a second glance.

————————————————

“Eliza I need you to cover for me.” They were in the workroom designated to them, his doctor Eliza already working away on his wings despite him not seeing any action. He kept his facade up with his smirk and aloof eyes. “I’m going to ask you know who on a date tonight and the party is the perfect time to do it, can you make sure the other humans don’t miss us?”

“Hmm... I don’t know, having you at this party with those iconic wings and this body of yours, your company could only benefit me,” she laughed as she sealed his wings back up, “But I do owe you for making you late today, so as long as some point you make an appearance at the party I’ll make sure you’re in the clear. Besides, you know I’m a romantic,” She said slyly as she patted his back before walking towards the door.

“Hey before you leave-“

“Yes Ren?”

“Could you contact Daisy’s doctor and get her to come to the workout warehouse? I would love to talk to her before hand.”

“Alright, I’ll ask. Have a good workout.” She said as she left the room.

Still sitting on the examination table his facial expression dropped and all light in his eyes faded. This thing with Daisy, it wasn’t going to be romantic. Asking her out after today would be social suicide. No, this was something more. All cyborgs were under threat of their kill switches, today with the that cyborg Benkei only proved it. Ren knew that the switches couldn’t be removed by any quick fix, but what he could do is decide who had the switch in his hands.

Tearing off the scanners attached to his body he made his way to the warehouse with the exercise equipment.

“Commander Gears, you end tonight.”

Dorn grimaced as Gears attempted to blow his friend's head off. If the man didn't have a similar tool for Dorn, he would have probably torn the strangling arm right off. But all he could do was grind his teeth as his friend was hurt. After that crisis passed, the ride was uneventful, except for Dorn picking up one of the plasma weapons and resolving to give it to Laura for possible adaptation of the technology.

Upon arriving Dorn thanked Mint again, and clomped off to his home. Laura Krupp immediately began to conduct specialized repairs. "I gave you enough ammunition to last hours and you spend it under one? What the hell did you- actually nevermind, I don't want to know." Her augmented mind allowed her to chide her brute creation while conducting repairs with her digital tool implants.

When she had finished repairs, Laura had Haley store his weapons, and in doing so finally noticed the plasma weapon. "Interesting. A multi variant magnetic field used to propel super-heated plasma at extreme speed. I should be able to scale this up to mount on your suit, big guy." Dorn only understood because she was conversing in binary data-cant, but he liked the sound of that.

"But I'll have to install it after you wash up." She quickly changed topic, tossing the weapon and the data slate she'd compiled already into a case. "As you can tell, there's a special occasion coming up, tonight in fact." She directed Dorn's attention to her dress, which was actually formal, a blazer with black dress pants, with a similar outfit being worn by Haley, who stood stiff-backed behind her. "There's no dressing you up, but I imagine most scientists will be bringing their best cyborgs along to show off." Laura rolled her eyes, her distaste for such showiness obvious. "So I guess I'll bring you along, if only so they know I'm contributing to the raids." Her tone became motherly "Don't worry, you can go sit with another cyborg, I'm sure you'll be able to find one who doesn't want to hang around the humans. Just let Haley and me handle the complex social stuff." She smiled at her mammoth cyborg before ordering Haley to get Dorn to the shower to rid him of dirt and blood, having finished repairs. She figured she had just enough time to integrate the plasma tech into a new cannon to show off at the party. After all, might as well go all out right?

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Agonius just stood there in utter silence, almost motionless, watching the newcomer come in aswell as Commander Gears, and one of the younger cyborgs nearly get destroyed by the Commander. Admittedly, while Agonius had owed it to the Humans that repaired him, he would not care if this Commander were to.. disappear one night, never to be seen again. 'course, he wasn't going to be the one to do it. He knew better than to mess with a higher-up, even if they deserve it. He nodded as Gears called out that each cyborg could take something from the ship with them for an upgrade. And Agonius already knew what. He looked back to the console of the ship and quickly looked up a map display of the entire ship, just to be sure where to go. Then, he went straight to the armoury of the ship to take himself a weapon. Gears didn't specify what to take, just to take something from 'here'. Which Agonius took as taking one thing from the ship itself, including the armoury.

He looked at all the weapons, armour and other items in the room, but he did not settle on something small. No, he took a large attachable arm cannon-like firearm, half as long as his arm but yet nearly the size of his own head with him. He had something planned. Something big.

Flying back to the Hospital once he reached the free area atop the ship's surface, he went on back to his Professor, who he finally found in the room that Agonius had awoken in. He approached the professor, carrying the log of a cannon on his shoulder into the room. " We were allowed to take one item with us. Professor Darklight, please install this onto my body. " Agonius said, carefully setting the large cannon, fit only for a giant robot, onto the ground.

The Professor took one look at the Cannon and back to Agonius. " How am I supposed to install something this size onto your body? What do you propose I do with it? " Darklight asked, wondering how this Cyborg could come up with such an idea.

" I want you to modify my left arm and make this thing into an arm cannon, using this and my blaster. You've already worked a miracle on making my body virtually immune to most damage, nevermind the TRC Cores, surely you can manage such a task? " Agonius explained, crossing his arms.

" Right, Right. An Arm Cannon. Because that's the last thing you need.. " Professor Darklight sighed. " Get on the table, I'll put you to sleep and get to work. " The Professor instructed. Agonius did as told, and got on the same operating table that the Professor assembled him on. The professor had stuck a needle through the mouth holes on Agonius' mask, which had put the Cyborg Necromancer to sleep. Then, the Professor got to work, fixing to get this done quickly in order to get to the party with his creation tonight.

Mint

Mint watched indifferently as Gears strangled Benkei, she lacks the empathy to truly felt something for the newcomer so she only saw that as Gears trying to assert his dominance. When the commander said they can take one thing from the ship, Mint's eyes gleamed with excitement for a brief moment. During her time inside the ship's mainframe she also catalogued the ship's inventory to make it easier for the human and there's one particular thing that she wanted.

Mint headed towards the armory and after a few minutes of searching around she pulled a sheet cloth to reveal a portable railgun. A rather big firearm that was supposed to be mounted on a vehicle. Mint broke apart the thing and only took the rail parts. It was made from a very durable metal and able to withstand high level of heat and impact. She then assembled a custom rifle from various part across the armory and installed the rails on it. Her own mini portable railgun was made. It's only the launcher though, there's no energy source attached. She spent a lot of time assembling her new toy and after she finished that she helped Gear's crew setting up the ship.

Meanwhile, doctor Laura would find out that she had a guest coming. A slender man wearing a sleek black suit and stripped tie, inspection would reveal that he was a total human, no cybernetic part whatsoever. The man smiled as he introduced himself.

"Good day Doctor Laura Krupp. I am Ender, from Ender's Biotech. As you already know, I am Mint's patron. Pleased to meet you." The man bowed respectfully. "I specialized myself in creating cybernetic nerves and I already read Mint's report about Dorn's condition. So I have an offer,"

"I have always take a great interest in human's mind and by relation, human's brain. Dorn piqued my interest and if you would like to visit my place with him... I might, no, we might be able to figure something out to improve him... how about it?" Professor Ender extended his hand to offer a handshake.

@Hogzilla

Last edited:

=Nightshade=

Gigi glared daggers at Gears when he lifted Benkei by the throat like a rag doll. At his comment about enhancements, her mind turned immediately to the extendable claws she’d seen on one of the robots. She picked her way through the carnage to find that they were still intact, and tucked them into her pocket without a word.

When they got back to base, she sent a zap through her electromagnet to the comm link she had with Professor Basil. Mission success, old man. Get your sorry ass over here, I got something I need you to do. Gigi could sense the exasperation of Basil on the other end of the link, but paid no heed. She waited until he’d arrived at his quarters before showing him the claws. “Is there any way you can attach these things to me?”

Basil sighed. “Hmm. Yes, I suppose so, it shouldn’t take more than an hour or so to install them below the skin... then you should be able to extend them from your fingertips at will... Hmm, yes, that could work...”

“Great. So do it already. I don’t want to spend any more time with you than I have to.”

The old professor sighed again before jabbing a syringe into her arm. The surroundings faded to black as the operation commenced.

Dr. Krupp blinked once, taking a moment to crunch variables and evaluate options. She shook Ender's hand, with a cautiously optimistic look on her face.
"Ah yes, Mint. Dorn's mission log told me she was very helpful in directing Dorn's none too gentle antics. I assume you'll want some work done for her in return? Seems only fair." She shrugged and continued "I hope you can find something about his brain that I can't. It's admittedly not my specialism, but I couldn't find any ways to improve his language centers without risking inflicting crippling damage to motor functions." She pulled up a holographic schematic of his brain on a data slate and gave it to Ender "I could tell you the details, but it'll be easier if you look at the files for yourself." Dorn's brain was a mess, with primal portions of the brain being swollen, growing over the higher function portions. As Dorn followed them out at Laura's command, so too did Haley, carrying an arsenal of tools. Laura felt an uncommon thrill. This collaboration in the making could be big indeed.
@Spoiled Bread

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen could feel anger building up inside him as Commander Gears nearly destroy Benkei, but refrained from interfering as he knew he wouldn't be lucky enough to be saved by doctor Zechiel before he was blown to smithereens. Upon hearing the commander tell the tam they could take something from the ship, Copen headed to the top of the ship to pick up the flash bang grenade launcher he was shot at with earlier. Perhaps this could be repurposed... He thought for a moment before heading back inside.

He arrived back at doctor Zechiel's lab, the scientist working on a couple other cyborgs’ designs. “Hey. Think you can implant this?” He said simply, putting the launcher on the table. “Maybe make it launch stronger grenades, instead of flash bangs. Make it so it won’t impede with flight, will ya?” The cyborg requested.

“Alright. I’ll see what I can do with this. Get on the operating table, I’m gonna put it on your shoulder or something.” The scientist replied. Copen did as he said, laying down on the table. Zechiel had to give him anesthetic gas, as nearly every possible spot he could jab a syringe into was covered in nitinol alloy. Once the cyborg drifted off, the scientist got to work quickly. There was a party of sorts that night, after all, so he didn’t want to waste much time.

Mint

Ender took the data slate and inserted it to his handheld computer. His eyes widen at the sight of the stored data.

"This is... Amazing! Such anomaly! If it's a normal case this would be easily solved by a small bits of neurodrive. However, the disproportion!" Professor Ender looks like a kid who just find a new toy. Despite his composed demeanor, a suppressed excitement could be heard from his voice. He pocketed the data slate and returned his attention back to the doctor.

"I'm grateful for your agreement, but I think you're mistaken about my motive. Curiosity is my drive and understanding human's minds in its entirety is my ambition. So I don't expect anything other than your cooperation for this one. Just make sure you're ready to donate some fund." Professor Ender said the last sentence in a whisper and winked.

"Although I would appreciate if you're willing to talk with Mint. She NEEDS more interaction with REAL human so she can recover her emotional understanding, but outside of works she prefers to talk with the toaster than other people, and she joined this weird cult about the destruction of the world or something like that." Ender wiped his eyes in an exagggerated manner and shook his head.

"Anyway. I think I should return to my lab now. Might need a considerable time before I can suggest something for Dorn. See you later at the party, Doctor Laura. I bid you adieu."

@Hogzilla

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy grabbed the last of the scrap that she needed as the ship reached base. She swiftly made her way to Dr. Blake as they landed. She entered the workshop and threw the stuff down in a corner, "your parts, Doc", the doctor turned and nodded curtly, "right, well let's repair your damages" he said. Daisy nodded and lay down on the table ready to be repaired, as the doc worked he spoke to Daisy like he usually did, "we've got a party today, and I will probably be expected to bring you along, oh and also Doctor Eliza asked if you could meet Ren in the workout warehouse", Daisy nodded "yeah I wanted to speak with him anyway" she said and once the doc finished she hoped off the table and made her way out.

Eventually she reached the warehouse and entered, she walked up to Ren, "Hey Ren...um..I know you wanted to talk but first can I just say, you seemed a little put off by something after our talk on the ship, did I say something wrong" she asked being slightly oblivious to the situation.

@Honestly Money

Ren was just finishing his second set of pull ups by the time Daisy made it to the warehouse. Dropping from the pull-up bar, he grabbed his towel, wiping the sweat off his face and chest while walking towards Daisy.

“You know, for a person with thirty one years of life experience, you sure are dense.” He said with his typical smirk, walking towards Daisy. “Or are you just playing hard to get?”

Throwing his towel aside he stopped just mere inches before colliding with the girl, sliding his arms around her thin waist. Leaning his mouth down to her ear he whispered, “There’s two cameras and a couple of microphones hidden here so don’t overreact. We both saw the commander almost take out one of our own, one of the young ones in fact. I can’t have that person decide if I or any of our people deserve to die. He has to go. I have a plan to take him out tonight, and it would help to have my reliable sniper with me. If you will help me, simply hug me back, if you don’t, just shove me away and get out of here. All I ask is if you leave then don’t rat me out.”

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy looked taken aback slightly but sighed and pulled Ren into a hug "I'm only agreeing to this so you don't get yourself killed you lunatic" she whispered and laughed a bit at the ridiculousness of it all. She sighed again "tell me you at least have a plan, Ren" she whispered. She then remained this way, if it had been any one else but Ren, people would probably have got suspicious.

@Honestly Money

“Of course I have a plan! We’re going to kill someone important after all. I have everything handled, Doctor Eliza is going to cover for us and shut off the security cameras tonight, and we have an alibi as Eliza thinks I’m taking you out on a date. We’ll meet at the party, I’ll take you away and we’ll setup a fake picnic on the roof of this warehouse as it will have vision of both the commander’s quarters and the party. I have a picnic basket with a hidden container in which I have hidden a disassembled sniper rifle that the standard human sniper uses so they wouldn’t be able to trace the bullets to you. There’s a cleaning crew that’s scheduled to clean the warehouse during the party, and rumors say that the commander has it out for the janitors. You take a shot and then I fly us out, they figure out where the shot came from and they will think it’s the janitors. When people find us they’ll just see us snuggling by a fire in my quarters. It’s the perfect murder and I get a date with an attractive woman.” He turned and gave a quick peck on her cheek. “Pick you up for the party five minutes before it starts?”

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy smiled "oh, attractive am I" she said with a laugh, "well your not so bad yourself" she added giving him a small kiss to the cheek in response to his. She then turned to walk away "see you then Ren, don't keep me waiting" she said as walked away her heart pounding both from slight nervousness and excitement. She made her way back to the workshop, she entered and turned to Dr. Blake, "hey Doc, I won't be able to come to the party, I've got a date", the Doctor turned "let me guess, with Ren", "oh shut up" she said with a small laugh, "I'm going to find something nice to wear if you need me Doc just call" she said as she entered her room in the workshop.
@Honestly Money

“Alright, see ya beautiful.”

And there she went. He waited a bit, watched her leave, probably watched a little too long. When she was out of sight and her footsteps were no longer audible he fist pumped to himself as he made his way back to the pull-up bar. He felt a mix of both nervousness and elation and a whole lot of pressure. He was going on a date... with Daisy... to kill somebody... was it possible that the situation made him more attracted to the girl? Stuff like that made Ren wish he had a bro to talk with instead of thinking it over in his head like a school girl.

Regardless, burning some more calories couldn’t hurt. He grasped the pull-up bar and began his third set.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"So Benkei, what was the first day like?" Seiko, starting to remove Benkei's arm so he could start implanting. "Well I don't know why you're asking, you did watch all of what had happened", Benkei stood next to the professor, it was watching him work that gave them moments to talk. "Well yes, I saw when you did that attack, how on earth did you manage to do that? You almost flipped the ship you moron, but good job. Not only are you a prodigy you're now a very strong prodigy. I don't understand how but you always find new ways to surprise me", he laughed. He had opened up benkei's arms and was already halfway through the procedure. "I'm guessing this party will be awesome", smiled benkei at Seiko's compliment.

After half an hour, benkei's arms were finally put back into him. "Test them out", the professor urged him. Benkei lifted both his arms and clutched his fists hard as, orange, curved plasma blades sprouted from both forearms. They gave a low buzzing noise, that mostly irritated benkei. "this is so cool", he stared into the blade, he wished he was on a raid now. "Get ready for the party", Seiko told him, as he hobbled to away. Benkei went to his room and replaced his arms with less dangerous prosthetics. They were made of titanium and were fairly simple, not in anyway weaponized.

"Professor I'm going to go help set up the party", Benkei walked to the town square. One of the first things he saw was Commander Gears with a bunch of kids? One of them was clutched around his domed head, the others he carried on his arm. Gears did not seem like he was the kind of person who would like kids or anything for that matter. He gave benkei a nod of acknowledgment, before he went back to playing with the kids. "the more you know", scoffed Benkei as he helped set up the party. He manage to set up tables and get the speakers up, others were bringing food and rolling kegs of beer. Some people even helped put up a stage, with what looked like a mixing table on it. Lights were hanged on the roofs. After an hour of setting up the place, people started to arrive.