• A reminder: If you want to ask an RP thread creator if you can join their RP, do so in private - via conversation or profile messages - or via the thread's discussion thread, if one exists. Do NOT ask if you can join an RP on the RP thread itself! This leads to a lot of unnecessary OOC chatter and that's not what the RP boards are for.

This is clearly stated in our RP forum rules. If you've not read them yet, do so BEFORE posting anything in the RP forums. They may be found here (for Pokémon Role Play) or here (for General Role Play). Remember that the Global Rules of Pokécharms also apply in addition to these rule sets.
  • Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
8000 years into the future humans have become dependant on robots to the point where robots have their own utopia. But like all robot cliches, the robots have soon started to overthrow humans. Blood and oil have been clashing, but the straw that broke the camel's back was when a small family were killed by a single robot. This started a war that lasted 4240 years until the robots ultimately won, all humans must now be killed when sighted.

The professor, walked around the workshop, greeting you. "Great you're awake. Tell me your name, your age and where you are. I have just implanted a chip into your brain, you're now connected to a netwo-" the door opened as a soldier walked in holding what seemed to be a scoped assault rifle. "Sir the commander asks for the cyborgs to get to the airship for a raid", he walked out of the room leaving you and the professor. "Fine fine, let me talk to them", they said turning back to you.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Benkei woke up in the workshop, apparently the implant was a success and he was going to be in his first raid with his enhancements. "This is your first raid, stay with the others and you'll be fine don't sweat it, you're probably one of my greatest creations so don't die out there" he finished. Benkei, rolled off the operating table and took one last look around at the workshop, it had tools scattered on tables and the bed he was lying on was bloodied and damp. Chains with hooks hang from the ceiling holding trays with micro chips and other gadgets. Benkei put his hoodie on before standing up. His head felt like a storm, the back of his head felt like it was being constantly hacked away.

He hobbled out through the front door, and made his way out of the building. The camp was built around the hospital he just exited. Most of the buildings were either run down houses with basic weapon defences or flats filled with food banks. The soldier from earlier led him towards the airship. "How old is that thing?", he looked at the airship. It must've been at least 3000 years old or older, it had simple weapons at the base with glass around the front. The giant air ship had patches from previous raids, the envelope was a deep red, with yellow rusted jet boosters at the back. "About a couple thousand years ago, me managed to salvage it from an old camp, now wait inside till chief comes", Benkei followed the orders and waited inside waiting to see who else would come.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Tags: @Shadow_Pup , @Killerbunny the god , @Night's Shadow , @Manu456Alola , @Spoiled Bread

Discussion: https://pokecharms.com/threads/living-weapons.22652/

Rex was resting in his barrack when a trooper came up to him and told him to go to an airship close by. There was supposed to be a raid happening soon and he was to take part of it. He put on his gear, including his shotgun and katana, and started walking over to the airship. It looked pretty rusty and old. There was no chance of this one tricking the robots so Rex assumed this wouldn't be a stealth mission. He entered it and saw another cyborg there. He just gave a polite nod to the kid and took a seat to wait for further orders.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy turned to the old man beside her as she sat on a metal table "you nearly done, I'm supposed to be going on this raid" she said swinging her feet impatiently, Doctor Blake sighed, "yes I know Daisy but these repairs are important without them your organs would shut down, but I'm done now so you are dismissed" he said as he unplugged the cable attached to Daisy's spine enhancement. Daisy hopped off the table and gave Blake a quick hug, "thanks Doc, see you when I get back" she said as she picked up her rifle and slung it over her shoulder. She then made her way swiftly to the airship "so we're going in this, this should be fun" she said quietly as she entered. She looked at the other two cyborgs onboard and smiled, the kid was a new one she was pretty sure but the other she had seen before, his name was Rex or something she was pretty sure. She took a seat and turned to the kid, "hey kid, what's your name, I'm Daisy" she said with a kind smile.
@Schrift007

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Genevieve opened her eyes. As she recalled, she was assigned for a raid that day. The girl ran a hand through her black-and-gold hair before stepping out of her sleeping compartment and removing the plug that charged her electromagnet from the back of her neck. At full charge, she could last about a week without resting, but it took about 24 hours to recharge from an empty battery, so she often slept for a full day after a good raid. She stretched for a couple minutes to unlimber her muscles and get used to the slightly heavier weight of her chromium bones (again). The tension released as the electromagnet kicked in, making her bones lighter, increasing her speed ability. Once she was dressed, she grabbed her torso-sized boomerang, slung it over her shoulder in its sheath, and emerged from her barracks into the hall, where the scientist who’d designed her enhancements waited for her.

“Genevieve,” he addressed her irritably. “There you are. Hurry up, or you’ll be late.”

“I told you not to call me that,” Gigi said, equally irritable. “You’re not my mother. I’ll get there when I get there, and if I’m late, who even cares? You know I never miss a raid, Dr. Frankenstein.”

“And I told you, it’s Basil,” the old scientist shot back.

“Like that’s any better,” Gigi snorted, and set off for the ship at a brisk pace, leaving the scientist behind. She arrived at the ship, glancing over the other cyborgs, a bit self-conscious of how... human... she looked in comparison to the others, especially of the scars on her face that she couldn’t cover, unlike the ones on her body. She caught snatches of conversation and footsteps down the hall with her enhanced eardrums, but ignored it; it wasn’t her business, and she was used to blocking out things she wasn’t a part of, however hard it was. It didn’t really matter to her if anyone came up to her, but in a room full of visibly half-robots, she was unsure of what they would think of her human appearance.

Didn’t matter anyway. She’d kick the butt of any robot fool enough to come close.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
People started to enter the airship, first one was taller than anyone in the ship. "there's the lone cyber wolf" he muttered to himself. The second seemed to be much more friendly, even willing to sit next to him. "Hi I'm Benkei Shumatsu, this is going to be my first raid. I'm excited, I am finally involved and not in a hospital getting fixed", he air quoted fix, since he felt more like a lab rat than a patient. "How many raids have you been on?" he asked eyeing he giant rifle, I wonder how many robots had to deal with that pointed at their heads? he thought. The third person seemed colder than the others, "what's her problem?" he whispered to Daisy.

@Shadow_Pup

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy listened to the kid quietly "oh, uh well I went on one before all this happened" she said mentioning to her enhancements "that was when I was 18 I think, that one didn't go well, since then the I've been on probably around 48 raids, i only go on certain raids where a Sniper can actually be of use" she said before turning to the newcomer "her, oh I don't know, I don't think we've ever properly met or even spoke before so I wouldn't know, she is definitely enhanced but it's all internal, never seen anyone like that before" she muttered before turning back to the kid "oh boy the way, what's your preferred fighting style" she asked, she always liked to make sure that new cyborgs felt welcome and not estranged when their first raid had her with them.
@Schrift007

Rex recognized Daisy when she came onboard the airship. So they would have a veteran with them, huh? Though he doubted she had been on more assignments than he had. Rex was the stealth guy and that made him very useful when it came to intel gathering and things like that. Which there were almost always a need for. So he was on a mission almost all the time. Daisy was a sniper so she was useful (and Rex definitely had some respect for her), but better at support rather than combat. Because of Rex many intel gathering missions, he had gotten some understanding for the robots technology and tactics. So he assumed he would be the tactician here, unless there was someone else joining.

Another girl climbed aboard the ship, though she seemed quite young. About as young as the first one here. He didn't see much enhancements on her but thanks to the electro-magnet in his torso, he could sense that everyone who had currently joined had some sort of metal inside them. So he knew instantly that this girl had internal enhancements. He gave a nod to both Daisy and the new girl, though his nod to Daisy had more respect in it. He didn't say anything though.

Mint

Mint arrived at the destination, she was wearing her combat attire, with a big backpack dangling on her back. She looked up at the airship. The rust, the patches, the scars. It definitely was an experienced veteran. Mint stroked the ship gently as if she was stroking a dog, a very very big dog.

"Good job. You've done well surviving all of that. Hmm? You feel like retiring soon? But still want to be useful? I can relate to that. Yes, yes. May the probability turn in your favour." Mint gaves the airship a salute before approaching the rest of the cyborgs who would be her partners for this raid.

"Greeting, team." Mint said in a flat tone. "My name is Mint Blaun, copyrighted by Professor Ender. I specialize in programming and virtual tracking. May the probability turn in our favour."

=Nightshade=

“Gigi,” Gigi said simply. “I specialize in getting underestimated,” she added dryly, with a sideways glance at the guy who’d given her a careless nod. Her tone turned dark. “‘Designed’ by Professor Basil, AKA Dr. Frankenstein, Sir Pasta Topping, and the Pious Professor.” It was evident by the tone of her voice that she was not a big fan of him. She fell silent and leaned against a wall, absentmindedly rubbing the small hole in the back of her neck where she plugged in.

Despite her age, Gigi had been on a good number of raids, but was used to being underestimated by the older cyborgs, robots, professors... anyone older than her, really. But she could take several bullets to the head and be completely fine, due to her metal skull. Her “bones” were nigh-impossible to break, and her strategy skills were well-developed. She was fast, not to mention her nearly superhuman hearing. Definitely not someone you wanted to upset.

As Gigi presented herself, Rex couldn't help but to hear what was said. She definitely seemed like she didn't like the one who turned her into a cyborg, much like Rex himself. That was a new one. He didn't really think there was anyone other than himself that thought that way.
"Rex" he muttered to introduce himself. Mint was a programmer? What kind of raid was this? A sniper, an assassin, a programmer and two kids? It was a weird mix. Not to mention that this was the biggest group of cyborgs on one mission he had seen so far. This definitely had to be an important mission.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen was abruptly awoken by one of his father's coworkers, Dr. Zechiel. He wasn't someone he was fond of, but he was somewhat tolerable. "You better get up quick or you'll miss the airship you're supposed to take." The scientist said in a serious tone, as was the usual for him. Copen hadn't forgotten about the raid, and it seemed odd to him that he was going to be late. He glanced at a nearby alarm clock, and realized he was actually quite early, nowhere near missing the scheduled raid. He groaned as he got up from bed and put on his boosters and torso armor, the only two parts of the suit he was actually able to take off, before finally grabbing his pistol. He walked outside, headed towards where the airship would be.

Upon arriving, he inspected the outdated transport, it having taken a lot of damage throughout the years. He stepped inside to the sight of quite a few other cyborgs already there, with some seemingly more externally enhanced than others, though he knew that most of the changes to a cyborg's body were internal. Copen hadn't been on too many raids before, maybe twenty at most, and judging by the amount of cyborgs onboard this one would be quite important. He took a seat without saying a word- he had never been one to start a conversation, not that he spoke too much anyway. He just kept wondering what this raid's objective would be, while glancing at the everyone else onboard.

Dorn woke up slowly, and clanked out of his alcove. His first sight was Haley Schneider, the cyborg assistant to his creator. Despite the bulkhead on Dorn’s alcove weighing over a ton, the young woman’s inhuman strength opened it with ease. She proceeded to load the heavy ammo hoppers into Dorn’s gun. As his reserve ammunition was loaded, Dorn’s attention turned to his creator, Dr. Laura Krupp, the only human who had ever treated him with compassion. She was a slender woman with mature, beautiful features. Her grey-streaked blonde hair was done in a tight bun, and her soft brown eyes looked at her creation with a mixture of gentleness and sadness. She had already uploaded the details of the mission to her adoptive son’s mind remotely, since explaining it to him would be a laborious process. She reached up and touched his elephantine jaw, and asked “Are you ready Dorn? It’s time for another raid.” She didn’t speak, but communicated directly to his brain, via a cortex controller implant in her own brain, allowing her to communicate complex ideas to his childlike mind. “Dorn good. Dorn smash bad bots.” The massive brute replied, an ugly but childlike smile spreading over his face. He wasn’t able to think too deeply, but he trusted the small, weak woman before him to think for him. “It’s time to go Dorn. Do your best, and come back safely” Laura sent, pointing out the door. With a grunt of consent, Dorn plodded out to seek out the airship.

When he arrived, Dorn had to bend over to fit in the troop bay. He looked at his teammates, and boomed out his introduction, which Laura had taken great pains to imprint on his mind so he could introduce himself. “I am Dorn. Doctor Laura Krupp make me for smashing bots." His voice was deep and powerful like thunder. He couldn’t think of anything else to say, but that was normal. He contented himself with moving his glance from one teammate to another. Even his mind was able to make some observations. Three boys and three girls. They all were more refined than him, but one appeared organic, and only when his augmetic eye switched to infrared did he notice the extensive enhancements beneath her skin. Curious, Dorn stared at that one perplexed for a little while before moving on without a word.

As Dorn settled his clanking, hulking frame into a position he could wait, began sending out a short range connection blip from his binary cerebral implant, looking for a person who had the necessary implants to interact with him in such a way, like a Bluetooth device seeking a phone to pair with. He found one. He didn't know who it was, but a "voice" of word picture and ideas was sent to Mint, requesting communication link. It was looped message from Dr. Krupp. It was short and to the point. "This is Dr. Laura Krupp. My battle cyborg, Dorn is requesting link with you to facilitate communication with his damaged mind." The message only stopped looping once accepted or denied, and once Mint accepted, she "heard" Dorn's rumbling voice speak "I am Dorn. I am grateful you agree to help me speak. What is your name?" Somehow, anyone who would listen knew that Dorn was not capable of such eloquent speech outside of this link.

@Spoiled Bread

Last edited:

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
Having awoken again, the last thing Agonius could remember was dying on the cold ground, blood boiling, skin burning up. Now, he had begun moving, and saw his limb as a robotic arm. But.. it did not feel as robotic. Yes, it looked like he became one of those abominations, but he could still feel all his organic.. well, organs, pump inside of him. He breathed in through his mask and stood up from the operating bench he was on. He looked for his creator, but it seemed they were out for now. As he walked through the room, he spotted a note by the exit door. It read that if he was awake, Jacob was to move to an airship outside, to get ready for a raid. Having been given a second chance, Jacob, or Agonius as he would like to be called, was more than ready for this. He looked around the room for his trusty weapons, only to find them upgraded just like he was. He grabbed his plasma pistol and stuck it to his waist, attaching it to a little hook on his waist that allowed for a gun holster. Of course, he also took his trusty staff-sized wrench with him and exited the hospital he was in.

Looking around the area before moving on, Agonius had spotted the airship. Not a very modern one to say the least, but whatever works. Using his wrench like a walking cane, he moved to the airship and got onboard. Stopping again, he looked over at what he thought would his teammates be. They looked like proper cyborgs, unlike him, as he had found out while looking at his full reflection inside a window that his outside appearance looked like some kind of robot villain. Not that he cared anyway, he could probably go undercover with those creatures and be a double agent of sorts, should he ever have to.

He gave the floor two light taps with his large wrench to draw attention to him. Then, he moved his cloak aside, moving it all the way to his back rather than having it hanging off to the left side. He briefly glanced at everyone before speaking up: " Greetings, I am Jacob. Jacob Tobias Agonius. You may call me either of the three, but I would prefer it if you addressed me by my last name. Thank you. " He spoke briefly in a polite manner, introducing himself.

Last edited:
Mint

The rods on Mint's head pulsated for a brief moment as she received a new stimulus in the form of a connection attempt. She glanced at each of the other cyborg and her gaze fell on the brutish looking one with the booming voice. The signal was coming from him. She accepted the request.

Mint Blaun, of Ender's Biotech. Please wait for a few seconds. I will secure a communication route....

Establishing frequency...

Setting up firewall....

Process complete.

Now Mint and Dorn has a personal network between them that allows them to communicate with pure data. This data can be decoded to fits the receiver's device and thus the type of information available can bypass the limit of physical senses.

Welcome, Dorn! Please don't hesitate if you ever need my assistance! Mint's voice echoed inside Dorn's mind. Unlike the stoic physical Mint, this digital Mint sounded much more energetic with her low-pitched voice.

Meanwhile Mint, the real physical Mint, was staring at the newest addition to the team. A person in full robotic armor. She almost though that he was a robot but his electromagnetic field was different than real robot.

"Greeting, Agonius. May probability land in your favour." Mint gaves the man a nod, while replying with her regular flat tone.

@Hogzilla @DevVoid

Dorn grinned at Mint's tone, and grunted in what everyone was reasonably certain was happiness. It was too rare for him to have a companion who could interface with him on this level. He replied in data cant "Thank you, Mint, I am happy you are here. Most can't talk to me this way." He sent a thought picture of his creator, with her cortex controller inside her skull highlighted to emphasize why that was. Like Mint's voice, his was also different in this sphere of communication. Rather than the booming, animalistic grunting, it was a rumbling, but more dignified voice "I hope to not annoy you, but you will have to be my uh..." He sent a thought picture of the duties she was being entrusted with. She would be an interpreter to help him communicate with the team, as well as a sub-commander, micromanaging him when needed. In return, he would protect her with his brute power. As a final note, he sent a data link allowing her to interface with him as his creator could using her cortex controller, (most notably being able to use his senses as her own, like a living video camera) with the exception of the full control function, which Laura Krupp had reserved for herself alone.

As he did this, he looked down at the newcomer, Jacob Tobias Agonius (three names Dorn would struggle with on the best of days), and found his face couldn't really make an expression. He didn't know how he felt about this one, and that confused Dorn into silence, with the exception of a nod and a grunt.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"Hi I'm Benkei Shuma-" he was cut off by a loud thump from outside the ship. A towering man, with a massive arm cannon strolled into the airship. He was wearing a green tactical vest with camouflaged cargo trouser. His most notable thing was that the top half of his head was exposed and covered by a thick glass dome, showing his brain. "I am Commander Gears, I'm in charge of this operation ,and let me make this clear, if anyone of you freaks do anything sketchy I will blow you to bits", he waved a control panel on his arm, with pictures of each of them. "Now let's get going", he thumped his cannon on the floor twice, before disappearing into the command area. Seconds later, the ship started to rise, Benkei could feel it in his bones, or what's left of them. "He doesn't seem to be in a good mood", bekai murmured.

The engines roared, the echoes vibrating through the inside. The ship travelled in the air for a couple hours before it started to slowly started to slow down.Commander gears' voice could be heard, through the walls, almost like the engines. "Get ready, for inbound. This raid we're going to try to hijack a Titanion Airship, these things are really hard to obtain but they're powerful. We can't get close to it because of it's magnetic field, it would just take us out so we're going to need to jump. We're hijacking it not destroying it, kill any robots you see". The hatch opened at the back, and benkei could see the Titanion. It was a colossal ship almost three times the size of the airship they were in. It was an aircraft carrier, with five giant rings lay around it. The deck was had hundreds of tanks and ion cannons. "We're supposed to jump down there? It's like a two hundred feet drop we're going to die", benkei protested ,looking at the drop. "If you disobey me I will detonate you", the commander said back, his finger resting on the bomb panel on Benkei's face. "If any of you make it to the control room of the Titanion, you will need to attach this onto the control panel" he held up a disc the size of a penny. "This should disable any robots onboard , so we can drop onto it. Fiverr you're in charge of the group, you have five minutes till drop off", and with that the commander left them. Benkei staring at Rex.

Rex shook his head. Why would he be in command? Daisy seemed like the better option. But order were orders... He grabbed his shotgun and looked at the crew.
"Alright then, i don't particularly like it but i guess i'm in command. Since we're hijacking the ship, i want Mint with me. The two of us will get into the databank and hack it. Daisy, i want you to find a place where you can oversee the operation and warn us about robots. Take one of the kids with you to act as a line of defense. Agonius, i want you to be ready to pilot this thing if things go awry. You also need one of the kids with you. And you, big guy (Dorn) can cause some mayhem with whatever remaining kid there is. Are we clear?" Rex said, clearly not paying much attention to the younger ones in this mission. He didn't know what they were capable of, and he felt like they would mostly just get in the way.

Mint

Mint reviewed the contents that Dorn sent to her. I see. You need my help to communicate with others. I accept. However, there's a high probability that we both would not be on the same situation and location. If that's happen, trust your nearby teammates.

As Mint and Dorn talk through the network, Commander Gear entered the viccinity. He was a big man with intimidating figure and harsh speech. Mint didn't mind any of his words however, she didn't plan to do anything 'sketchy' anyway. One of the veteran cyborg, Rex, seemed to be put in charge and he wanted Mint to go with him to hack the central. She nodded at Rex's instruction, but glanced at Dorn.

May the probability land in your favour.

@Killerbunny the god @Hogzilla

=Nightshade=

Who spat in his breakfast? Gigi wondered of the captain, then shook her head at Rex’s orders. Take “a kid” with you, she thought darkly. Jerk. So what are my choices? Stay on the ship to guard against the off chance of an attack? Go with the veteran to spy and wait to be attacked so I can blow off their heads? Or go bot-smashing with the Hulk’s offspring who’s just as likely to take off my head with that wrench of his as any robot? She shook her head again, clearing the frustration at being underestimated—again—and instead began to logically assess the situation.

The one on his first raid... she wasn’t sure what his abilities were, but he was new. The other one had a lot of armored plates on his body. So who should go where? The one with Muscle Man should be well-rounded in both offense and defense—Gigi considered herself well-rounded, but knew if the bots kept her at mid-range, she couldn’t do much—the one who stayed on the ship with the guy who’d arrived most recently should be defensive, but with enough raw power to push the bots back if need be—and the one who went with Daisy would have to be... not impulsive. She’d say that she just about fit all those categories, but that might have been just her ego talking.

Still. Robots killed her brother because of the humans. Gigi could forgive neither side. But while the captain was threatening to blow her head off, at least she could release some of her pent-up emotion on the bots.

That, at least, would be fun.

Last edited:
Dorn listened to Mint's translation of the belligerent captain's words, which soured Dorn's mood. The man seemed very eager to kill the cyborgs he was supposed to be supervising. His mood was helped somewhat when Mint reassured him, and he returned her peculiar turn of phrase "May the probability land in your favor". He decided he liked Mint. She was willing to help and not mean. That was good, he thought. He stepped to the jump door, and cycled the auto-loaders on his multi-barreled cannon, dry firing his gun to check for malfunctions. Finding none, he spoke through Mint, picking out the one called "Benki" as the one who would accompany him. They didn't have much time, so Dorn had Mint hurriedly relay introductions, Dorn grinning in a feral manner, extending his left arm for a fist bump while he revved his powered gauntlet to murderous activity. He waited at the door for the signal to jump. It came, and he leaped out with a bellow, his powerful frame and suit denting the deck he landed on. He dispatched a few small bits easily and waited for his partner to follow, and then the real carnage could begin
@Schrift007

Last edited:

DevVoid

Nodding to Mint and all who had greeted him, Agonius turned to the man who proclaimed himself as 'Commander Gears'. Well, he certainly had the pissy attitude for his title, so maybe he was a commander. Well, he was the one in charge here, though it seems he doesn't want to take watch over the group of cyborgs, as he let one of the cyborgs take over that duty. Agonius turned to Rex, who had given out orders to everyone. Deciding on who to pick, Agonius decided on someone. He walked over to the door where everyone would jump on out and pointed over to Genevieve. " You there. I do not know your name. But you will be coming with me. " He spoke, as the pack on his back drove out its glider wings, eager to let Agonius soar through the air like a paper airplane.

=Nightshade=

“It’s Gigi,” Gigi said automatically, “for future reference.” She walked up to the door, following Agonius and the others who’d positioned themselves, as she drew her bladed boomerang in preparation for immediate combat if need be. She didn’t really need anything to soften her fall; if she just fell out of the ship, none of her bones would break, but why bother when she could lighten her entire bone structure with her electromagnet? Whatever. This guy seems to know what he’s doing, and I guess my job is to cover his butt as he gets ready to fly the ship the hell outta this robotic cesspool. I can live with that.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy listened to the commands given by Rex, she didn't find it weird that the younger veteran was given command as she didn't generally like to lead. She looked around as her eyes landed on Copen, "hey kid, looks like your with me, your job is pretty simple just make sure I don't die" she said pretty nonchalantly before stepping out of the plane, she plummeted down and as she passed a ledge she shot out her grappling hook and flipped herself onto said ledge and immediately set down her sniper on it's bipod and surveyed the area, she then spoke into her communicator, "right guys, most of the robots are converging on Dorn, the main cabin where Agonius needs to be is still a bit occupied the rest of the ship should be almost empty though" she said to the group before starting to pick off the odd few robots.
@Schrift007 @Killerbunny the god @Night's Shadow @Manu456Alola @Hogzilla @DevVoid @Spoiled Bread

"Daisy, if things go wrong with my part of the mission, I leave you in charge. All teams need to keep in touch with me and Daisy. Agonius, make sure not to attract any unnecessary attention. The same for you, little girl" Rex said, referring to Gigi. He turned to Mint and gave her a nod before jumping down himself. Once on the airship, he began to run for a ventilation shaft (because even though there were robots on-board, they needed to make sure they wouldn't overheat). He cut through it using his katana.
"Alright Mint, we'll have to go through here and find a safe place to hack this thing" Rex said through his comlink.

ArmedBlue

Previously Manu456Alola
Copen nodded at Rex's instructions before looking up at Daisy, clearly a more experienced cyborg. Since the mission's objective would be to hijack the massive ship, he knew having a sniper overseeing the entire thing would be beneficial to the team. "You got it. Name's Copen, by the way." He said simply, before jumping off the plane after her, turning on his boosters to land safely next to the sniper, blue flames coming out of his boots and slowing his descent. Once he landed on the ledge, he glanced at the Titanion, a few of the robots in it reacting to Daisy's shots and aiming their shock weapons towards the ledge they were on. Knowing those had a pretty long range and that they were likely aiming for the sniper, Copen decided to get their attention by opening fire with his own pistol, taking out a few of them with laser shots.

One of the robots was ready to shoot, though, so he drew its gunfire by shooting at it first before performing a booster dash midair to his left to make sure the electric projectiles didn't hit Daisy as well as dodging himself, before taking a well aimed shot straight to the machine's head, destroying it. He performed another boost to get back on the ledge, ready to take out any other robots that showed up.

Dorn was laughing. It was a deep, barking laugh with all the charm of being force-fed engine oil, but he was feeling good. His creator had told him to smash. His commander had told him to smash. His team leader had told him to smash. So he smashed. When a sufficiently large group of robots appeared before him, he roared louder in savage jubilation as he let rip with his gun. The weapon's roar eclipsed his own. spent shell casings poured from his gun as the weapon cut through the weaker robots with ease, the mass reactive shells sometimes cutting straight through the robotic chaff and detonating elsewhere, leaving fist-sized holes in walls as well as spraying mangled metal, cabling, and hydraulic fluid all over the place. The only bot to close with him was met with a headbutt, and finished by a stomp that crushed its workings out of its armored shell. Then his weapon churned to a halt, as he realized there were no more robots in the first group. He rounded a corner with Benki close behind, only to stop dead as a large group of medium sized machines began to fire from a distance, electrically-charged shot peppering him until he took cover. He grunted "You go, I c-c-c-cover." it took several tries to enunciate "cover" but he succeeded, and made ready to burst from cover and rake the robots with suppression fire while Benki moved forward. He would wait for Benki to move first, but whether or not his companion understood what he was suggesting, such a thought didn't even cross Dorn's mind.
@Schrift007

Mint

Mint watched as Rex jumped into the airship below. She pulled a pendant shaped like a circle with eight arrows pointed to different directions in it. She prayed still with a deadpan expression, but her voice had a bit more somber tone on it.

"O, Mighty Entropy. Impede our destruction and hasten our enemy's." After that she jumped.

Masking virtual presence...

Seeking backdoor for local network...

Collecting data from the bytes...

Process complete.

"Petal, go." From Mint's backpack. A bulky dragonfly-shaped drone emerged. Petal was the biggest she's currently carrying and she used it as a pseudo jetpack. The drone grabbed Mint's body with its small legs as four semi-transparent wings grown from its back. The wings' flapping slow their descent so Mint could land safely. Petal then folded it's body back into a compact box and was stored back in Mint's backpack.

Rex already secured a ventilation shaft for their routes. Mint tilted her head, wondering if it was indeed the safest route. Unlike human, robots weren't limited by their size so even ventiilation shaft like this might have patrol. However, Rex was the leader and she didn't question authority, so she complied.

"I retrieved the general map from the local network. The control room is placed in the very middle of this ship. We should go there."

@Killerbunny the god

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
"What?! why me, I don't thi-", but it was too late, Dorn had already jumped out of the airship. Benkei stood dumbfounded for a few seconds, before walking up to the door. He poked his head out before taking a step back. "What's the probability of death?" he asked, but then in that small moment he slipped and fell out of the airship, his screams following him. He felt like he was underwater, but there were multiple weights dragging him and with each passing second those weights were getting heavier. The deck was approaching and quick. He flailed his arms before they shot a blast of golden energy, taking out a few robots below him and breaking his fall. "Did you see that?! I'm not dead!" benkei shouted, bouncing on the airship. His victory was short lived, as robots started raising their weapons. Axes, rifles, maces, were raised into the air as they robots started approaching. "Dorn are we going to be okay?" he asked, his voice quavering.

The closest robot, swung a dual tomahawk. The green blade swung past Benkei's head as he ducked. Bekei countered with an upper cut taking the robot by surprise, flooring him. Benkei finished it off with multiple stomps to the head. He followed Dorn, and watched him destroy the robots. It was like watching a mammoth fight raccoons. He did not understand Dorn, "I do-" he paused before poking his head around the corner. He ran out of the corner and fired a high powered blast, sending him flying backwards. It incinerating the high voltage shots, and pushing some of them back, some being taken out.

"Great. I'll take the lead, but i need you to tell me which way to go. Can you use your drones to cover our back?" Rex said, not even batting an eye at the surprise that Mint had drones. He didn't want any surprises from either the back or front. He decided he would need to rely on the knife that was hidden in his right palm in this tight squeeze. A katana would be too bulky in there and the shotgun would be too loud. He sheathed his katana and began to crawl through the shaft. He was careful not to make too much sound, which he had gotten a bit of training in. He was the stealth guy, after all.
"Make sure not to make too much sound, that can attract robots to our position" he said.

DevVoid

" Oh, not to worry. If we grab any unwanted attention, I already have a plan for it.. " Agonius responded, having already prepared for when the situation calls for fights that could have been avoided. Then, he looked below at the other Airship, and up again, turning to Gigi.

" Right, Gigi. Got it. I'll see you at the bottom. "
Agonius said as he let himself fall backwards out of the airship. Soaring down like a meteor from space, his glider quickly adjusted and he glid through the air, slowly reducing his velocity to safely land on the other airship below. He crashed into a robot, crushing its head and torso with his feet as he landed on it. Right away, this took the attention of the two other machines standing besides it, and they were just about ready to fire at Agonius. However, he swung his large wrench around, knocking the robots down, before crushing their heads in with a heavy slam of his wrench.

Agonius however, was far from done with these three robots. The back of the note that his creator left him explained to Agonius what was placed on him, and how the upgrades worked. One of these, as he read, were the TRC Cores on his Wrench and Body, that could sacrifice a small portion of their own energy to bring a broken machine back to optimal functionality to serve under Agonius' control.

Getting up and off their motionless bodies, he pointed the head of his wrench at the Robots. Red lighting sparked and shot from the core in the middle of the wrench's head part, zapping the three bodies. As if by necromancy, the mangled parts of the destroyed robots were re-forming, and they stood up as if nothing had happened. They sparked with the red lightning they were fueled by, and their eyes had changed to a neon-red colour. They were passive to the cyborgs, and were now under Agonius' control. The machines stood by, awaiting orders, and Agonius awaited for Gigi to arrive until he moved on.
@Night's Shadow

Dorn burst from cover, he sprayed his cannon as he advanced at a steady pace until his magazine clicked empty, at which point he broke into a thumping run, coming forward like a locomotive even as his autoloaders set to work feeding a fresh magazine into his gun. Some shots got through his armor, but they were not immediately serious, especially not with Dorn being doped on combat drugs. The large proto-nanite chittered in its armored case, desiring to heal Dorn's injuries, but unable to try without risking its own destruction. Dorn shouldered through a press of the robots, crushing a couple underfoot, and his gauntlet knocked several to scrap with each wide swing, until he brought it down like a meteor and shook the deck around him with the tremendous impact and energy burst from the weapon's impact, which made a dent in the deck itself. All was not well however, as more smaller robots appeared, and began to climb onto him, trying to submerge him in a tide of blades. "SMASH THEM!" Dorn roared in defiance and lay about himself with fist and cannon, hoping his partner could tip the scales. He had broken the enemy's lines, but he would be mired in killing small fry for too long at best, or brought down himself at worst if not supported.
@Schrift007

Mint

"Copy. Momo, go." Mint nodded and from her backpack a small and round six-legged drone crawled out. The surveilance drone kept some distance and covered their rear as Mint navigated them through the shaft. Occasionally they would fids a barred gaps where they can see the corridor below them. Stream of fighter robots could be seen rushing towards the entrance. It seems the destruction squad was doing good outside.

"We must go down two floors. There's no sloped shaft. So we need to use the vertical shaft. There's one in the front."

@Killerbunny the god

"I see it. Good job" Rex said as he crawled over to the vertical shaft. Peering over it, he could see one robot on it's way up. He would've dropped down but thought of the possibility of there being more robots down there. They would need to be fast or they would be revealed. He slapped himself mentally for not thinking about the possibility of there being robots in the ventilation. Of course the robots weren't idiots! This sort of strategy had definitely been used before. He motioned for Mint to stop.
"There's a robot on it's way up. I don't know if there are any robots behind it. Any ideas on how to dismantle it without giving away our position? Hack it, maybe?" He asked.

=Nightshade=

Gigi nodded before diving out of the door as if into a pool of water. She picked up speed as gravity helped her on her way towards the ground before slowing her descent by lightening her bones to almost nothing. She landed lightly as her boomerang left her hand, cleanly slicing off the heads of three robots before returning to her. A few strategic short-range strikes with the blades ends of the boomerang took out the final robot in her general vicinity, and she backed up until she was near Agonius. Blinking in confusion, she glanced from the passive red-eyed robots to the red lightning sparking from Agonius, she deduced that he was controlling them. “Nice. Now what, we fight our way through to the command bridge?“

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy watched as Copen defended her position, the kid was good, she turned her attention to the control centre "Agonius, I can see into the control centre from my current position would you like me to take out a few of the inhabitants for you or can you and Gigi handle them all, I could also disable the door from here meaning that they could not lock you out" she said to Angonius via the comms, while she awaited his response she quickly activated the x-ray on her scope and checked the area where Rex and Mint were currently located, she spotted a pair of robots walk below the vent, they hadn't noticed Rex or Mint yet but she activated Armour Piercing rounds and fired one shot that went through the ship and through bothe robots heads. She then returned to watching the control centre as she switched back to normal vision.

DevVoid

Agonius looked back as Gigi arrived, and shot out the red lighting at the robots she had just destroyed, adding them to his growing army. Then, he responded to Daisy's message, by sending her one using his own communication device implanted into his brain. " No need. See you around when you come around. Oh, and don't shoot any robots or machines with red lightning sparking from them. Those are our allies, and my minions. " He signalled over, before pointing with his wrench forward.

" Correct. We will use brute force, and use my minions as shields. I can revive them as many times as need be, though it does sap a bit from the refreshable core on my wrench everytime I do. Now, let's not waste any more time. " Agonius said to Gigi, as he walked forward. " Minions! Kill everything that is not on our side! " He yelled out into the area. His robots charged forward, firing at other robots, which Agonius then in turn brought back as he and his minions kept moving toward the control centre.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Benkei watched Dorn get swarmed, he was terrified and stood there shaking watching the robots start to gather. He wanted to run, every bone, muscle, and metal wanted him to run, but could he watch someone die? He ran at the robots, swinging at whatever came close, with each hit a robot fell, but two took its place. It was like fighting an ant nest. However, with each hit he started to enjoy the destruction of the robots. At one point Benkei even started smiling. One robot was foolish enough to try to grab him from behind and was met with an incinerator blast to the face. "That seems more effective", a smile plastered his face as he blasted anything in his path. Metal turned to molten, and robots started to soon appear more. But in the carnage a new robot appeared, twice the size of the normal robots. It wielded a battle axe, with a green plasma blade. Benkei shrugged of its size and simply blasted it, with little effect. He tried again but harder and longer, but soon a hand reached out from the blast and grasped his hand. Their fingers intertwined, while Benkei looked up at the behemoth. The a shapr pain shot up his arm, as his hand was bent backwards, the metal cracking under the sheer force. Benkei's hand layed limp on his arm. "What the hell are you?" he stammered, before a titanic hand smashed his through a couple walls.

@Hogzilla

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
Daisy reacted quickly after she noticed the behemoth, she took aim and began by firing a powerful shock round at the things head before switching to AP rounds, she fired at the creatures joints keeping it's powerful legs together, the AP rounds shattered the connections causing it's legs to begin to crumble and break under it's own weight she then proceeded to repeatedly fire shock rounds at it's head to continually limit its processing capabilities.
@Schrift007 @Hogzilla

Dorn was about to grunt a "thank you" to his partner for the assistance when a new, much larger robot appeared. It was bigger than Dorn himself, and it hurt his friend very badly! Dorn roared and prepared to meet the thing head on.

His augmented hearing only barely made out the muffled crack of a silenced, high-caliber rifle firing armor piercing rounds to hamstring the massive brute, and electrical pulse rounds that caused it to spasm and judder like a puppet with tangled strings. Dorn could not have made the connection between the woman he saw in the airship's troop bay and the sudden supporting fire he'd just received, but he was not going to waste an opportunity. Remembering the robot bend his friend's hand out of position, Dorn pulled the robot up by the rough equivalent of a clavicle, and emptied the remainder of his gun's clip into its head at point blank, the muzzle flare strobing across his face like a monster from a nightmare.

As his autoloaders set to work again, Dorn tore throught the wreckage of the walls in search of his friend. Benkei was trapped under several girders, but Dorn moved them aside with ease. His friend was not terminally damaged, but certainly hurt. Dorn didn't know what to do, when a chittering sound from his armored backpack reminded him of his proto-nanite. He let the thing out, and the insectile critter crawled over Benkei, bending and welding deformed metal back into place, suturing torn flesh, and knitting broken bone. Dorn held Benkei until the proto-nanite gave a chirrup sound of satisfaction and crawled back into its case. Benkei was fairly whole again. The boy would need repairs from his designer before he was truly like new again, but the proto-nanite had done its job of restoring him to combat readiness. Dorn grinned his charmless smile at Benkei, and grunted "Ank oo for 'elp with bots. We smash more now?" He managed to butcher a phrase as simple as thank you but didn't really care, gesturing towards the sounds of battle. They still had work to do.

@Schrift007

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Benkei felt the proto-nanites, fix his arm. It felt like warm water wrapping around the wrist before he felt the metal repair. "Thanks Dorn I needed that", he smiled. "Now let's smash some robots, we have a diversion to make", he sprang to his feet before running back at the robots. He blasted the ones blocking the hole with ease, meeting the others with equally high powered shots. Benkei saw the behemoth lay dead, what took out its legs, he thought before he realised daisy's sniper. He waved at Daisy signalling he was okay. The next wave of robots had more armour and heavier weapons. Some where even inside small mech suits. Benkei picked up the behemoth's axe and weighed it in his arm. It was relatively heavy, but not impossible to lift. He struggled to pick it up, but after a few seconds it lifted off the ground. He used his blasters to boost him as he started to spin with the axe, before letting go and watching it tear through the robots, slicing and dicing them. "Hey dorn do you think you can throw me up in the air?" he asked his new friend

@Hogzilla