• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Living Weapons (discussion)

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
You're right, but there is still a possibility I might.

Yeah and if you can't shoot Gears' I guess he has to do it himself. Jk

I would like to get my song in there first. It brings more meaning to what's happening, and what's going to happen. I won't write down the entire lyrics but i could provide with a link to the song here. I've already started writing my post. Would like to wait for Dorn first but oh well

Sorry for being late, y'all posted in quite a flurry so I had to revise my post several times to be in line with information as it came up. But sure go ahead and take the shot.

It's not a problem, I'm not upset, just letting you know the reason for my apparent tardiness. Well, it's that and working longer days during the summer.

Void_Nugget

Previously Shadow_Pup
If I have to be honest the lack of @Honestly Money has kind of stumped me, I mean as we don't know what happened with him I don't know how to remove him from Daisy's story without thinking of some stupid clearly random excuse. I might just hold off from responding until there is either a response or it is clear that they won't be responding.

Dorn is just going to go to Laura's lab because he's too big to stay in her apartment. I'm not going to bother posting because there's not much I can really say about it without being even more needlessly verbose than I usually am (I'm no Ayn Rand or Robert Jordan but you probably noticed I can make a mountain out of a molehill when it comes to descriptions).

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Has the time skip happened yet? I have to thank Killerbunny for bringing my notifs back for the discussion thread, but I’m not sure if I missed anything on the actual RP thread. >~<

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
I'm gonna do that after someone(anyone) posts, since I can't double post. You didn't really miss anything apart from the investigation being stopped.

DevVoid

Previously Deathstalker62
@Schrift007 I decided to give Agonius a workshop of his own. Only made sense, considering he was an engineer for humanity's defenses before becoming a Cyborg, since he made traps and sentries to deflect robot invaders. Hope that's alright