• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Private/Closed Living Weapons (discussion)

=Nightshade=

Previously Night's Shadow
Is it wrong that I see Dorn as similar to Fujin and Raijin from Naruto but with less of a focus on food?

This is completely random, by the way, random thoughts from my random brain Xd

Just google "Ork Meganob artwork" and "40K Ogryn artwork" and try to envision the ogryn in place of the ork inside an ugly but functional suit of clanking armor. That's fairly close to what Dorn looks like. He's like Gigi's opposite. She's a very refined and optimized cyborg that can do far more than just fight while Dorn is a brutish throwback, designed for destruction and little else.

EDIT: I assume most human commanders are not as belligerent as Gears is? Like I get that some people are like that, but most military leaders would rather not antagonize their troops in the field if they can help it.

Last edited:
@Spoiled Bread shadow_pup's OC took care of the patrol[/QUOTE]

Oh, I thought it was different patrolbots, but I'm too lazy to rewrite things and I want to use the opportunity to establish bytes. So let's just say that there are that many patrolbots coming. Hehe.

Name: Ren Anthos
Appearance: He stands at 6’2” and weighs around 210 lbs, without his enhancements he weighs around 145 lbs, appearing to be fairly lean. He has two partially cybernetic eyes with sky blue irises. When their cybernetic abilities are activated, the irises are covered by subtle arcs of electricity jumping to and from the pupils, emitting a light glow to his sun kissed skin. His ears in close inspection have metal insides. His hair is a messy raven black, spiked mess. The most defining feature of his upper body is his quartz colored wings connected in his upper back, comprised of tiers of feather like blades. The rest of his upper body is mostly flesh, though his shoulders can open up to expose pin missile launchers and his veins look like glowing blue wires across his well defined muscles due to the electricity running through his blood. His legs are both cybernetic, the metal being a stark white with the exposed hinges being a dark grey, his feet similar to talons. On the outside of his legs are inlaid holsters that contain slender curved daggers with sky blue plasma edges when activated. The two daggers can connect together to form a bow with an static electric beam, ejecting neon blue plasma bolts upon firing. On the bottom of his feet are propulsion rockets to aid him during flight. Most times he wears an armhole tank top with ripped slots for his wings and form fitting sweat pants. His core is an attachment to his heart and his shut down is located in that same core.

Personality: Ren is best described as chaotic good. He has a genuine heart and sticks by those he sees as his own, but outside of that can be a bit of a wildcard. He has a passion for music whether it be listening or creating it.

Weapons:
Two slender but fairly long plasma daggers that can be combined to form a bow with a static electric beam of blue electricity.

Pin missile launchers inlaid in his shoulders (Heat seeking, EMP, tracking, explosive)

Enhancements:
Partially Cybernetic Eyes - Worked into his eyes is a visible interface system. (Complete with aim assist, night vision, enhanced sight, infrared, vitals)

Enhanced Ears

Cerebral Communication Attachment: (Allows for long range mental communication)

Cybernetic Legs: Enhanced physical strength provided by a standard cybernetic system, complete with propulsion system in the center of the talon like feet and inlaid holsters for his two daggers.

Metal Alloy Bone Frame

Enhanced Organs

Enhanced Circulatory System: His blood cells were manipulated to produce electricty, which sustains his newly enhanced organs.

Metal Alloy Wings: Designed to be light and sustain flight. Tiers of blade like feathers that can be mentally detached. When detached, the edges of the feather blades emit plasma.

Backstory: Ren grew up with his older sister Raven as an outcast of human society, living in a densely forested area to avoid both man and AI. As he grew older his sister tutored him in the art of hunting, including tracking and the tactics of the knife and bow as well as sharing with him her love for music. He and his sister were eventually caught in between a skirmish of two squads of humans, his sister killed during the confusion at the hands of a cyborg and himself captured and forced to join the people he grew to hate. After a time he grew in influence and eagerly volunteered to become a cyborg, so that he would have the strength to protect what he loved.
Other:

Last edited:

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
Yea agreed, we were supposed to hijack the ship so that commander gears' crew could take control.

I'll have Gears land and take the ship and we'll be in the base. You can pick up any weapons you find discarded on the ship from the massacre, and have them upgraded to you if you want. We'll probably do some character build up then and basically have them bond at base. Before we go to another raid, just to keep it realistic.

I don't know if this was intended from the get go, but I sort of imagined scientists taking their cyborg creations along as sort of status symbol, sort of like how rich people might drive expensive cars everywhere to show how rich they are. It seems other people picked up on the idea but this is the only reason I could think of for the cyborgs to come to the party. Was that the idea?

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
They're just celebrating the fact that they stole one of the most powerful airships in the world, they're only 3 of these air ships. And since we did hijack it, I guess we can celebrate as well.

Before I came to that conclusion, I needed a reason on how we can have some character build up, so this was the only thing I could come up with.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
The second paragraph of my recent post, is basically Gears' backstory. You can read it if you want to know more about him.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
The war has stopped, but there is a sub war. It's not major it's still humans fighting back but it's not 7 billion humans fighting. It's more of the "quiet before the storm" scenario at the moment.

Schrift

Previously Schrift007
And the fact that Gears' backstory is touching in its own way, makes it worse for the following events. Will daisy get caught in the cross fire with gears or will she watch her dad die before her?