• Welcome back to Pokécharms! We've recently launched a new site and upgraded forums, so there may be a few teething issues as everything settles in. Please see our Relaunch FAQs for more information.

Ask to Join Live! Ξ Idol RP DISC Ξ

thread: https://pokecharms.com/threads/live-idol-rp.18705/

() Congratulations, young person! You have displayed your talent tremendously enough for one of the largest "titan entertainment companies" in the Korean Pop-Culture Industry to notice you, and take you in under their wing as an apprentice performer. If you are diligent, talented, and skilled enough, you will rise on your own as a prominent Idol - living a life full of fame, fortune, and fans! However, even though it may seem like a desirable walk in the park, this lifestyle definitely isn't for everyone. People will be cut, and eventually fall short of their dreams. Are you cut out to be an Idol? ()

All Cliché introductions aside, yes, this is a Roleplay revolved around the lives of young men and women that are on the rise to becoming celebrities in the heart of Seoul, Korea. You have auditioned and been accepted as a Trainee in none other than SM Entertainment, a K-Pop Company and Record Label that is one of the most popular and successful in the industry, next to YG and JYP production labels. You'll soon see that life is not as easy and enjoyable when you are the one attempting to climb your way to success with so much competition - especially when your company isn't as angelically caring as they appear in the public eye.

(-) WARNING - PLEASE ONLY JOIN IF YOU ARE CAPABLE OF UPLOADING QUALITY POSTS. It took me a while to decide to create this, and I do not plan on this existing as a cringe-city RP. Even though this will be a dramatic RP, as most are, we will only accept realistic content, and at least a real paragraph per post. Please no posts that are a bore to read, this is created to be fun to participate in! (-)

=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=~=

Quick Rules:
Please follow all 'Charms Basic RP Rules here.

This goes with the "Mary-Sue" issue - you may of course have very talented characters, but no one person can be perfect and amazing at everything that they make the actual Idols look bad lol.
You ARE allowed to have Idol characters that are already successful celebrities, but they must be Sub-OC's. Your main must be a Trainee of some sort in SM, but you may also have characters under other Companies, of course.

The goal for all Trainees is to successfully debut in the Industry - and this can be done through aiming for fame as a SOLO or GROUP Artist. It is solely up to you which one you want. You may pair up with other roleplayers to form a duo, trio, or boy/girl/coed group, or debut on your own. Both are encouraged!
The largest limit to how many a group can have up to is 8-10 members.
~
If any roleplayers have more than one character, each can have only two OC's per person to be in the same idol group if they wish.

Feel free to have competition and rivalry; that's a huge role in the essence of this RP! Even moderate harassment/teasing/degrading is permitted (if you want your character to have that approach), but keep it reasonable and non-personal. Nothing too ridiculous or flamboyant.

Notices
Yes, this was made because I have recently fallen into the Korean Pop Music hole and don't know what to do about it lmao.

You do not have to be a crazy KPop Fan to join, this is open to all! Many multi-cultural factors will be brought into this RP!

You definitely can have your own customizable character! Meaning: Just because you are a Trainee in Korea, your ethnicity/nationality can be whatever you want, really. I mean it would probably be preferred to have some Asian in there somewhere, just for realism sake.

My "Co-Owner" in this RP will @Crims0n, since he is a good friend of mine who helped consult me about the creation of this. This pretty much means that he has just as much say/authority in this RP as I do. He knows much more than I do in technical terms, so he can further the plot/control official characters and settings. (So please be respectful and kind to him, he can accept/reject your character sheets as well).

◎ Hope you enjoy! Post your character below and we will tend to it ASAP!

Character Sheet:

Name:

Ethnicity/Nationality:

Appearance:

Personality:

Strongest Attributes: (Vocals, Dancing, Visuals, Language-Speaking, Rhythm, Acting, etc.)

Attributes Need Improvement:

Other:

Last edited:
Birth Name: 박지현 Park Jihyun ;; (Korean Meaning: Ji meaning "Intellect" and Hyun resembling "Everlasting brightness")
American Name: "
Joshua"

Ethnicity/Nationality: American-Korean // Born in Korea.

Appearance: Jihyun is slim, yet charming in features. 5'7 ft tall and 130 lbs. He has fair skin, and dyed blonde hair with visible brown under-roots. He has slightly rounded, curious umber brown eyes. His jaw is prominent, but ears are bit small. Physically, he may not drive girls as crazy as a buff Idol would, but he isn't totally lacking in lean muscle.

Personality: Confident and determined, yet often easily bored and lazy, Park Jihyun is someone who wants the best for those around him that he cares about...just mostly him. He is diligent, being taught that work ethic conquers all ever since he was a child. He may not always be the most professional, but he is able to differentiate the times where his goofy or serious persona is needed. What he truly enjoys is quality comedy, making people smile, and hearing his name chanted by the masses...except the latter hasn't quite happened yet, aside from inside his head.

Strongest Attributes: Dancing, Visuals/Acting

Attributes Need Improvement: Singing (decent, but not a main vocalist), Learning Languages, Patience

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: 태양 金泰洋 Kim Taeyang (Korean Meaning: Golden Sun // Hanja Meaning: *rough translation* Fortune will be as vast as the ocean

Ethnicity/Nationality:
American-Korean; Born in New Zealand; Moved to Seoul, Korea at the age of 10

Appearance:
Stands at a height of 176 cm (5'7" ft.) Taeyang has caramel hair, his natural hair color, and a fair skin complexion. A bit tan from living in New Zealand, but his skin is adjusting to Korean environments. Not buff or skinny yet as he is still a young teen and his body is still maturing. Nothing as of yet is prominent. Still a young skinny boy as of right now.

Personality:
Taeyang is easily emotional and cares for anyone he gets close with. He's often quite charismatic when he speaks, that is if he does talk. He's really shy, especially as he's just joined into a company full of other strangers and unknown trainees. With his shyness, he comes off as quiet, but once you're close, Taeyang is quite loud. Diligent when it comes to following directions and listening to the head of the company, PDnim/CEOnim.

Strongest Attributes: Vocals, Dancing, Language Diversity

Attributes Need Improvement: Rapping(?), Confidence, Acting

Last edited:
Name: 태양 Kim Taeyang (Korean Meaning: Golden Sun)

Ethnicity/Nationality:
American-Korean; Born in New Zealand; Moved to Seoul, Korea at the age of 10

Appearance:
Stands at a height of 176 cm (5'7" ft.) Taeyang has caramel hair, his natural hair color, and a fair skin complexion. A bit tan from living in New Zealand, but his skin is adjusting to Korean environments. Not buff or skinny yet as he is still a young teen and his body is still maturing. Nothing as of yet is prominent. Still a young skinny boy as of right now.

Personality:
Taeyang is easily emotional and cares for anyone he gets close with. He's often quite charismatic when he speaks, that is if he does talk. He's really shy, especially as he's just joined into a company full of other strangers and unknown trainees. With his shyness, he comes off as quiet, but once you're close, Taeyang is quite loud. Diligent when it comes to following directions and listening to the head of the company, PDnim/CEOnim.

Strongest Attributes: Vocals, Dancing, Language Diversity

Attributes Need Improvement: Rapping(?), Confidence, Acting
Accepted, of course !

jade421

Previously Sarah316
Name: Amy Young

Ethnicity/Nationality: American/Korean (Born in America)

Appearance: Short black hair, with black eyes and fair skin. Stands at around 5'5 (5'6 in heels!) in height with a slender, yet athletic build. Has a scar on her right shoulder from an accident she had on a trip as a child.

Personality: Energetic and positive, Amy is just a bag full of energy...and often has a hard time controlling herself. Can be at times over emotional and can be considered "annoying" to those she first meets. However, her passion is clearly there and she is always encouraging; both to herself and others.

Strongest Attributes: Dancing, Language-Speaking

Attributes Need Improvement: Acting and singing (Biggest issue is one in the same, lacks range at the moment)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Name: Amy Young

Ethnicity/Nationality: American/Korean (Born in America)

Appearance: Short black hair, with black eyes and fair skin. Stands at around 5'5 (5'6 in heels!) in height with a slender, yet athletic build. Has a scar on her right shoulder from an accident she had on a trip as a child.

Personality: Energetic and positive, Amy is just a bag full of energy...and often has a hard time controlling herself. Can be at times over emotional and can be considered "annoying" to those she first meets. However, her passion is clearly there and she is always encouraging; both to herself and others.

Strongest Attributes: Dancing, Language-Speaking

Attributes Need Improvement: Acting and singing (Biggest issue is one in the same, lacks range at the moment)
Accepted!
Congratulations, you have been accepted as a trainee in SM Entertainment!

Name: Euclides Levi (Don't ask me why I'm me in every RP I enter XD)

Ethnicity/Nationality: Brazilian

Appearance: Levi has a tanned skin due to his parents' skin color and, obviously, due to the place where he lived, which was Brazil. Levi stands at 6''1 feet and weighs 125 lbs. Levi dyed his hair when he was 14, he dyed it to a... gasp, neon green, so, he is basically a carrot. Levi's eyes, as you should expect, don't have mono-lids, but still, his eyes are small, he got fewer eyelashes than the average person, and he is often bragging about things getting in his eyelids, and, occasionally hitting his eyes. his mouth is the average one and his teeth are perfectly lined up, but there is a little gap between his two incisors.

Now, I will talk about his clothing. Levi doesn't really like clothes that are exactly the size of his body, so he wears clothes that are slightly bigger than what he should wear. Levi's favorite color is green, and he loves wearing clothes that have that color or some color that is derivated from that one.

Now, the tone of his voice. Levi is able to change his voice tone to something really rough and low pitched, but he can also change his voice to something high pitched and really annoying to hear, but his overall voice is kind of high pitched, even though he is 16 years old.

(I will place a photo explaining basically what he is, and, yes, it is me in the photo, but no green neon hair :( )

(That title is lying. The jaw drift was intentional.)
WIN_20150115_020541 (2).JPG

Backstory (I felt like I should add this because... yeah, my character is Brazilian XD): Oh, well. Levi was a hater of K-Pop. He hated how they looked like and how they sang, but, he realized that it wasn't so bad when he listened to Wolf, made by EXO. He then started to search more about K-Pop and, after some years, he entered the JYP audition and passed it, lucky, right? He then moved to Korea, and he started to get used to the climate, which was colder, and he also had to learn Korean, but that wasn't so hard. Levi, as a trainee, met some weird people, but also met cool peoples! Ah, and he doesn't like some Hyungs.

Personality: Levi is really eccentric. He is also loud sometimes. Levi is that type of person that makes a joke about himself, so... yeah, he is weird. He doesn't like Korean foods and he never got used to the cheot-garaks. Levi doesn't really understand the Asian culture, so he does some wrong things according to the culture sometimes (Like stabbing the food with the cheot-garak.)

Strongest Attributes: (Vocals, Dancing, Visuals, Language-Speaking, Rhythm, Acting, etc.) Levi prefers rapping, he likes Eminem and he fell in love when he first listened to Suga's Agust D album and its title song, with the same name. Levi also speaks a lot of languages, he learned Portuguese, as you might realize due to his nationality, but he also learned Spanish, English, French, Italian and Korean.

Attributes Need Improvement: His dancing. Oh god! He is terrible. He often falls when dancing due to his height. His acting skills are also something that should be improved, but he isn't sooo bad.

Other: Pfft, pizza.

Last edited:
Name: Euclides Levi (Don't ask me why I'm me in every RP I enter XD)

Ethnicity/Nationality: Brazilian

Appearance: Levi has a tanned skin due to his parents' skin color and, obviously, due to the place where he lived, which was Brazil. Levi stands at 6''1 feet and weighs 125 lbs. Levi dyed his hair when he was 14, he dyed it to a... gasp, neon green, so, he is basically a carrot. Levi's eyes, as you should expect, don't have mono-lids, but still, his eyes are small, he got fewer eyelashes than the average person, and he is often bragging about things getting in his eyelids, and, occasionally hitting his eyes. his mouth is the average one and his teeth are perfectly lined up, but there is a little gap between his two incisors.

Now, I will talk about his clothing. Levi doesn't really like clothes that are exactly the size of his body, so he wears clothes that are slightly bigger than what he should wear. Levi's favorite color is green, and he loves wearing clothes that have that color or some color that is derivated from that one.

Now, the tone of his voice. Levi is able to change his voice tone to something really rough and low pitched, but he can also change his voice to something high pitched and really annoying to hear, but his overall voice is kind of high pitched, even though he is 16 years old.

(I will place a photo explaining basically what he is, and, yes, it is me in the photo, but no green neon hair :( )

(That title is lying. The jaw drift was intentional.)
View attachment 587376

Backstory (I felt like I should add this because... yeah, my character is Brazilian XD): Oh, well. Levi was a hater of K-Pop. He hated how they looked like and how they sang, but, he realized that it wasn't so bad when he listened to Wolf, made by EXO. He then started to search more about K-Pop and, after some years, he entered the JYP audition and passed it, lucky, right? He then moved to Korea, and he started to get used to the climate, which was colder, and he also had to learn Korean, but that wasn't so hard. Levi, as a trainee, met some weird people, but also met cool peoples! Ah, and he doesn't like some Hyungs.

Personality: Levi is really eccentric. He is also loud sometimes. Levi is that type of person that makes a joke about himself, so... yeah, he is weird. He doesn't like Korean foods and he never got used to the cheot-garaks. Levi doesn't really understand the Asian culture, so he does some wrong things according to the culture sometimes (Like stabbing the food with the cheot-garak.)

Strongest Attributes: (Vocals, Dancing, Visuals, Language-Speaking, Rhythm, Acting, etc.) Levi prefers rapping, he likes Eminem and he fell in love when he first listened to Suga's Agust D album and its title song, with the same name. Levi also speaks a lot of languages, he learned Portuguese, as you might realize due to his nationality, but he also learned Spanish, English, French, Italian and Korean.

Attributes Need Improvement: His dancing. Oh god! He is terrible. He often falls when dancing due to his height. He also needs to improve his vocal skills, he isn't so good when it comes to singing. His acting skills are also something that should be improved, but he isn't sooo bad.

Other: Pfft, pizza.
Not bad! But I do have to say, maybe you want to give Levi a couple more strengths? I'm happy you're being humble with your character, but someone who's pretty terrible at dancing and can't really sing isn't too likely to get accepted into a company...especially SM, lol. Its all just for realism sake.

Tag me whenever you've made some corrections!

Not bad! But I do have to say, maybe you want to give Levi a couple more strengths? I'm happy you're being humble with your character, but someone who's pretty terrible at dancing and can't really sing isn't too likely to get accepted into a company...especially SM, lol. Its all just for realism sake.

Tag me whenever you've made some corrections!
The dancing part makes sense, like... let's be real, a person with 6''1 isn't so good in dancing (Chanyeol himself isn't), but I understand you and I will make some changes. (And he entered JYP, not SM.... XD)

Changed it!

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
The dancing part makes sense, like... let's be real, a person with 6''1 isn't so good in dancing (Chanyeol himself isn't), but I understand you and I will make some changes. (And he entered JYP, not SM.... XD)

Changed it!
@Platinum_ he’s got a point there. Some people are recruited for other skills. Take RM from BTS as an example, he was taken in for his rapping, though his vocals aren’t the best and he’s disasterous at dancing.

Haha true! And thats all fine, I was just saying that it might make more sense/be easier on him to have a character have more than one good skill, especially since this RP will be based on quite a few competitions and such in multiple areas of performing. (And poor RM...lmao I wouldn't say he's like terrible but he is pretty lanky. rest in peace)

Either way, @Sukoku You're accepted! Welcome! Feel free to post.
(And its okay that you're having Levi in JYP, I guess, but this storyline will mainly revolve around SM Entertainment, so Levi wouldn't get much active time until it came to mock-competitions and such...)

Last edited:
Aye ~*~*~*~

Name:
Jihyo Hiroko // (Jee-hō Hee-roh-kō) ;; Japanese meaning "Generous/Abundant"

Ethnicity/Nationality: Japanese // Born in Kyoto

Appearance:
Jihyo has long, naturally curled light auburn-shaded hair, and olive skin. Her dark brown eyes are expressionate and almost a plump, round shape. She stands at 5'5 and weighs 105 lbs. She is seen wearing comfortable exercise shorts a majority of the time, since she enjoys her legs being able to breathe, and usually being too lazy to change constantly between training sessions.

Personality: She is a very bubbly, loving, but quite air-headed character. Although a girl full of passion and drive, Jihyo has a tendency to be naive and allow the main point of things to fly way over her head. She can be caught many times enjoying the company of others, and tending to herself - acting as the average teenage girl, largely worried about her appeal, doing her best to contain a physically attractive look; a habit she got from a past, poisonous company she had been a Trainee with for a short amount of time.

Strongest Attributes: Vocals, Acting, Visuals, Language-Diversity

Attributes Need Improvement: Dancing / Rhythm, Endurance, Intelligence

Other:
- Although Japanese, Jihyo moved to Seoul, Korea, at the age of 13. Her parents and older siblings had grown up very fond of the Korean life style, and packed up to move there whenever Jihyo's father had landed a job in a successful engineering business.

- Her original interest was becoming an Actress. She was formerly signed with a small company in Japan that had helped her reach her goal to an extent, allowing her to gain experience in a small number of Film Dramas. Later on, she picked up her passion for performing. However, after around 6 months, the company had slowly become corrupt and gradually mistreated their trainees. Once it went public, they had crumbled financially and lost so much popularity that they had shut down.

- Her two older sisters were interested in becoming Korean Idols as well. One of them is also a current Trainee within JYP Entertainment.

Last edited:
Aye ~*~*~*~

Name:
Park-Jihyo Hiroko // (Jee-hō Hee-roh-kō) ;; Japanese meaning "Generous/Abundant"

Ethnicity/Nationality: Japanese // Born in Kyoto

Appearance:
Jihyo has long, naturally curled light auburn-shaded hair, and olive skin. Her dark brown eyes are expressionate and almost a plump, round shape. She stands at 5'5 and weighs 105 lbs. She is seen wearing comfortable exercise shorts a majority of the time, since she enjoys her legs being able to breathe, and usually being too lazy to change constantly between training sessions.

Personality: She is a very bubbly, loving, but quite air-headed character. Although a girl full of passion and drive, Jihyo has a tendency to be naive and allow the main point of things to fly way over her head. She can be caught many times enjoying the company of others, and tending to herself - acting as the average teenage girl, largely worried about her appeal, doing her best to contain a physically attractive look; a habit she got from a past, poisonous company she had been a Trainee with for a short amount of time.

Strongest Attributes: Vocals, Acting, Visuals, Language-Diversity

Attributes Need Improvement: Dancing / Rhythm, Endurance, Intelligence

Other:
- Although Japanese, Jihyo moved to Seoul, Korea, at the age of 5. Her parents and older siblings had grown up very fond of the Korean life style, and packed up to move there whenever Jihyo's father had landed a job in a successful engineering business.

- Her original interest was becoming an Actress. She was formerly signed with a small company in Japan that had helped her reach her goal, to an extent, allowing her to gain experience in a small number of Film Dramas. Later on, she picked up her passion for performing. However, after around 6 months, the company had slowly become corrupt and gradually mistreated of their trainees...once it went public, that they had crumbled financially and lost so much popularity that they had shut down.

- Her two older sisters were interested in becoming Korean Idols as well. One of them is also a current Trainee within JYP Entertainment.
Hey! Nice to see you again! (And I notice your name change, nicee lol)
Accepted as a trainee for SM! Welcome!

Oh! ChungHa's post reminded me of something in the rp I totally forgot - ROOMING! I'll pretty much be okay with anyone rooming capacity up to around 4-5? I obviously have no idea how the dorms work at SM or other companies, or how big they are, so that seems like a reasonable size for now with our current numbers.

Boys with boys, girls with girls, just for realism/convenience.

@Crims0n Would you be chill w/ Shin and Taeyang rooming?

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Oh! ChungHa's post reminded me of something in the rp I totally forgot lol - ROOMING! I'll pretty much be okay with anyone rooming capacity up to around 4-5? I obviously have no idea how the dorms work at SM or other companies, or how big they are, so that seems like a reasonable size for now with our current numbers.

Boys with boys, girls with girls, just for realism/convenience.

@Crims0n Would you be chill w/ Shin and Taeyang rooming?
Lit
I’m fine with that
————
Also what is Shin Hyungsyo is first name?
Koreans generally have their last names then the first names following after
But in this case, you used Shin as your OC’s first name
You don’t have to change anything, just asking for some clarification lol

Last edited:
Haha yeah I'm just dumb and uncultured. Shin is meant to be his first name, and Hyungsyo is his last. I just wrote it american style, lol

|| Also did anyone see the 27th Seoul Music Awards!? I tuned in the livestream this morning and so many of my favs did so many I'm just so proud of everyone it was greattt

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Haha yeah I'm just dumb and uncultured. Shin is meant to be his first name, and Hyungsyo is his last. I just wrote it american style, lol

|| Also did anyone see the 27th Seoul Music Awards!? I tuned in the livestream this morning and so many of my favs did so many I'm just so proud of everyone it was greattt
Just FYI
Korean names are usually one syllable for their last name and two syllables for their first
BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGE IT JUST FOR YOUR INFOR LOL

Also I didn’t watch the stream, but I know the awards given out lol

BTS for the Daesaeng though

Just FYI
Korean names are usually one syllable for their last name and two syllables for their first
BUT YOU DONT HAVE TO CHANGE IT JUST FOR YOUR INFOR LOL

Also I didn’t watch the stream, but I know the awards given out lol

BTS for the Daesaeng though
Ooops I straight up screwed this up as well, I wrote mine in the american style too @.@ But then again my character only has a korean first name due to her parents; her surname being traditionally japanese.

@ChungHa Rip us, a bunch of failures lmao.

And yeah BTS gripped that Grand Prize easy, but I feel like it was definitely well earned. Sunmi performed, my monsta x bb's got an award and so did kim chung ha, so i'm happy.

Just watched the replay, loved every minute of it lol. And Platinum please keep whatever edginess you're about to do down.

"I have gathered you to announce, you're all fired"

Oh, a K-Pop RP! I'm not an avid listener or fan of K-Pop, but let's give this a go, eh (let's ignore how kinda-sorta-really late I am)? Imma try and broaden my RPing horizons a bit.

Name: 문경훈 (Moon Gyung-Hoon)

Ethnicity/Nationality: Native Korean

Appearance: Gyung-Hoon has jet black hair swept to the left and icy blue eyes covered by black rectangular glasses. He has a medium build leaning more on the muscular side and a slightly tan skin tone. Gyung-Hoon stands at 5'9, and weighs at 144 lbs.

Personality: Gyung-Hoon tends to keep an aura of calmness and coolness about him. He has quite a charming personality towards his friends and has a great sense of humor. Normally, he likes to spend most of his time by himself either playing the piano or reading books, but now that he is working with a team, he'll probably have to be more open.

Strongest Attributes: Dancing, Vocals, Language-Speaking, Rhythm

Attributes Need Improvement: Acting, Visuals, Audience Interaction

Other: 문경훈은 나처럼 한국사람입니다.

Last edited:

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Oh, a K-Pop RP! I'm not an avid listener or fan of K-Pop, but let's give this a go, eh (let's ignore how kinda-sorta-really late I am)? Imma try and broaden my RPing horizons a bit.

Name: 문경훈 (Moon Gyung-Hoon)

Ethnicity/Nationality: Native Korean

Appearance: Gyung-Hoon has jet black hair swept to the left and icy blue eyes covered by black rectangular glasses. He has a medium build leaning more on the muscular side and a slightly tan skin tone. Gyung-Hoon stands at 5'9, and weighs at 144 lbs.

Personality: Gyung-Hoon tends to keep an aura of calmness and coolness about him. He has quite a charming personality towards his friends and has a great sense of humor. Normally, he likes to spend most of his time by himself either playing the piano or reading books, but now that he is working with a team, he'll probably have to be more open.

Strongest Attributes: Dancing, Vocals, Language-Speaking, Rhythm

Attributes Need Improvement: Acting

Other: 문경훈은 나처럼 한국사람입니다.
This is a fine bio indeed
You would be accepted, but I would like to ask of you to maybe add more to the Improvement Attributes. We would generally like to have at least 2-3 attributes that our OC could improve on. Other than that, you’re good to go. Just make sure to add at least of more improvement attribute.

I would like to know as well? lol

And you're free to post in the main thread now! You don't have to read from the beginning to catch up, just read my latest post and have your character react from then on. I'll try to give everyone a chance to respond and then move on! :)

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Just going to say FYI
I may make a second OC and make it a girl, for them to work with the other female trainees

Bc opposite genders don’t generally train together as trainees and debut together either, so yah lol

Crimson Sun

Previously Crims0n
Lol hankook saraam is basically 한국사람, which is Korean for Korean person
Ah I see, usually the romanization I use for 국 is “guk” maybe that’s why I didn’t understand lmao

I know some Korean only. Still at the early stages of 한굴. Y’know the stage of bad spelling, not knowing the difference of ㅐand ㅔ. Highkey struggles with prounounciation too lmao

jade421

Previously Sarah316
I like that my character is the only one practicing after the announcement while all the others have gone to their dorms. Handling panic in different situations.

ChungHa should I have my character go to the dorm to meet yours?